I hope this is not true

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟579,767.00
Faith
Christian
It appears many voted yes who said they were voting no but that is not what the article is saying. If the yes campaign wins and changes our country which we hoped would preserve the truth on marriage for a very long time if not till the end of the world expect judgement from God for this change for many and for all the evil that comes about and even if few evils happen how much more so for much evil. If you are judged by God I would no longer pity because you don't respect our rights. The moment the nation changes it will be judged by God when He sees fit.
I would say atleast let us win this vote and maybe many more and not be so quick to change and be hasty to make drastic changes to our nation.

Yes vote unbeatable 'unless a lot of people are straight out lying', says pollster

They removed the article body now it says not found

Last edited:

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
The moment the nation changes it will be judged by God when He sees fit.
It doesn't have to change from what it already is to be under a death sentence ,
along with the rest of the world/ society.

Corrie ten Boom explained this simply decades ago, as did others speaking God's Truth, His Word.

Upvote 0

mukk_in

Yankees Fan
Site Supporter
Oct 13, 2009
Vellore, India
✟664,706.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
It appears many voted yes who said they were voting no but that is not what the article is saying. If the yes campaign wins and changes our country which we hoped would preserve the truth on marriage for a very long time if not till the end of the world expect judgement from God for this change for many and for all the evil that comes about and even if few evils happen how much more so for much evil. If you are judged by God I would no longer pity because you don't respect our rights. The moment the nation changes it will be judged by God when He sees fit.
I would say atleast let us win this vote and maybe many more or not be so quick to change and be hasty to make drastic changes to our nation.

Yes vote unbeatable 'unless a lot of people are straight out lying', says pollster
That seems to be the case with many democracies. When nations fail to uphold God's holiness, they'll be under His judgment :(.

Reactions: mikeforjesus
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟579,767.00
Faith
Christian
It doesn't have to change from what it already is to be under a death sentence ,
along with the rest of the world/ society.

Corrie ten Boom explained this simply decades ago, as did others speaking God's Truth, His Word.

But God is more patient to those who don't corrupt others but themselves

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
But God is more patient to those who don't corrupt others but themselves
He certainly is perfectly patient, longsuffering and gracious,

but He still condemns them if they don't repent, or rather they remain condemned.

He gives them opportunity, as clear throughout His Word, for them to be forgiven and saved through Jesus the Messiah.

Reactions: mikeforjesus
Upvote 0

Paidiske

Clara bonam audax
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2016
Albury, Australia
Visit site
✟1,506,245.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Australia is already not a Christian nation. A yes vote or change in the marriage act won't change that.

The challenge for Christians is to be a faithful, holy minority in a secular pluralist society; we can't try to force the whole nation into a pseudo-Christian mould.

Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟579,767.00
Faith
Christian
That is what we have to be but we are supposed to be the salt of the earth.

I just listened to the pope of my church who preceded our current pope. His name is pope shenouda. He said that homosexuality being law will bring judgement on earth and on judgement day.

Pope Shenouda Speaks To Christian Church Leaders About Homosexuality

Psalm 2 issues a stern warning to the rulers of the land.. we should not be quick to change the law because it is not easily if not impossible to be changed again.. then surely is the end of the world near.. I knew it would hurt our freedoms but I never knew how much and it being legalised encourages the homosexual in his sin by making people think if it is legal it means it is okay. I never knew people would think like that but I trust pope shenouda in this. So we were against the law changing for the sake of them.

Last edited:
Upvote 0