Country
Australia
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
AU-Labor
Sory but humanity is not an infection, but a creation of God.
Really? Then he sure did a lousy job. I guess making a whole universe in 6 days is bound to have serious flaws in it's design.

Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

NeverL0ved

Oct 20, 2019
Brisbane, QLD
✟21,254.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
AU-Labor
As you made up that answer/post what is your problem?
Being condemned as mentally ill and ostracized by the larger community for falling in love with what they deem the wrong person.

On another note:

We all think we are so smart, that because we are self aware we have risen above our natural instincts. But of all the animals that have come and gone upon this planet, we are the only species that can not live in harmony with each other or nature. We as a race of beings are exceptionally dumb, because we know we are destroying the planet but continue doing it.
2frd0w.jpg

Upvote 0

ldonjohn

Sep 20, 2013
✟81,277.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I could ask you the same question.

Hey, I don't have a problem explaining my purpose for being here.
I am a born-again believer in Christ who, many years ago, experienced several miserable years of doubt, uncertainty, & confusion about the existence of God, about the truth of the bible, and about the possibility that anyone could ever have a real relationship with God.

After earnestly seeking the truth about God, I found myself searching the scriptures for answers to my doubts & confusion. I did find the answers there that led to me becoming a true Christian. Now I visit Christian sites such as CF, looking for others who might be struggling with the fear & misery of doubting God that drove me to seek the truth which brought a lasting peace into my life that is impossible to explain to anyone who has not experienced that peace for himself/herself.
I have helped many troubled people who are looking for answers in the same way that I was seeking answers about God. My purpose is to point them to the Word of God and to encourage them to search for their answers there. I give them scripture references that helped me, and suggest other scriptures that I think would be relevant to their specific questions. Also, I provide other sources such as articles & sermons relative to the problems described by them.

I hope you can understand that I do not come to these sites to amuse myself.

John

• Informative
Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Being condemned as mentally ill and ostracized by the larger community

I am sorry that you are condemned and ostracized.
That is grounds for anting everyone killed, though please don't try to kill them all.

We have made a mess of living on this planet and of relationships with other people and people groups.

A large part of this jess isself inflicted because we won'tfollow the makers instructions.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tyler52

Aug 11, 2019
Attica
✟29,864.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
What does a God need with a pack of idiot monkeys?
He doesn't, but he still loves us. The salvation that God offers is not unconditional, but his love is. He is patient and desires for us to repent, even if he knows that we won't, he does not enjoy the punishment and would rather that we repent. He knows when he will judge the earth, but we do not and we wait until then. Do you have a Bible

Upvote 0

NeverL0ved

Oct 20, 2019
Brisbane, QLD
✟21,254.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
AU-Labor
Hey, I don't have a problem explaining my purpose for being here.
I am a born-again believer in Christ who, many years ago, experienced several miserable years of doubt, uncertainty, & confusion about the existence of God, about the truth of the bible, and about the possibility that anyone could ever have a real relationship with God.

After earnestly seeking the truth about God, I found myself searching the scriptures for answers to my doubts & confusion. I did find the answers there that led to me becoming a true Christian. Now I visit Christian sites such as CF, looking for others who might be struggling with the fear & misery of doubting God that drove me to seek the truth which brought a lasting peace into my life that is impossible to explain to anyone who has not experienced that peace for himself/herself.
I have helped many troubled people who are looking for answers in the same way that I was seeking answers about God. My purpose is to point them to the Word of God and to encourage them to search for their answers there. I give them scripture references that helped me, and suggest other scriptures that I think would be relevant to their specific questions. Also, I provide other sources such as articles & sermons relative to the problems described by them.

I hope you can understand that I do not come to these sites to amuse myself.

John
Can you prove and authenticate your Christianity?

Upvote 0

NeverL0ved

Oct 20, 2019
Brisbane, QLD
✟21,254.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
AU-Labor
I am sorry that you are condemned and ostracized.
That is grounds for anting everyone killed, though please don't try to kill them all.

We have made a mess of living on this planet and of relationships with other people and people groups.

A large part of this jess isself inflicted because we won'tfollow the makers instructions.
I never said I was going to kill anyone.

Upvote 0

NeverL0ved

Oct 20, 2019
Brisbane, QLD
✟21,254.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
AU-Labor
He doesn't, but he still loves us. The salvation that God offers is not unconditional, but his love is. He is patient and desires for us to repent, even if he knows that we won't, he does not enjoy the punishment and would rather that we repent. He knows when he will judge the earth, but we do not and we wait until then. Do you have a Bible
You know Tyler, there was a time I used to follow the bible and believed what it was telling me about the world and the universe. But I had thoughts, and they really stuffed up the faith thing :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ldonjohn

Sep 20, 2013
✟81,277.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Can you prove and authenticate your Christianity?

It's your turn to answer my question.
What is your purpose here in the "Struggles by Non-Christians" forum? Are you looking for answers to your struggles or are you here to poke fun at Christianity?

Upvote 0

NeverL0ved

Oct 20, 2019
Brisbane, QLD
✟21,254.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
AU-Labor
It's your turn to answer my question.
What is your purpose here in the "Struggles by Non-Christians" forum? Are you looking for answers to your struggles or are you here to poke fun at Christianity?
Not from Christians, no.

Upvote 0