• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

I heard "Stealth" is stupid is that true?

Discussion in 'The Box Office' started by Tempest Gale, Aug 5, 2005.

1. Tempest Gale

Tempest Gale Well-Known Member

+4
    SDA
    Single
    my mom read reviews saying that the movie "Stealth" was good at the beginning but then it got dumb then it got stupid. And two people in the movie where more worried about each other and thier relationship that they didn't hardly care what happend to all the inosent people who get bombed and stuff. Is this all true or not, I would like to hear from someone who has seen the movie please.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. takemedeeper

takemedeeper Member

+2
    Pentecostal
    Single
    i dunno i havent seen it but it looks pretty stupid i mean like wat happens to th rouge plane when it runs out of gas???? any way u wont find me in line for it.

3. IrishGrace

IrishGrace Contributor

+134
    I have not seen the movie, but a friend of mine went to a sneak preview showing (of the entire movie) a week or so before it came out and she said that even though the ticket was free, it was too much because it was a waste of her time that she could have been doing something (anything) else.

4. StormyOne

StormyOne Senior Veteran

+46
    Christian
    Married
    I liked it... it was somewhat predictable, but the trailer for the movie is deceiving... it is a better movie than the trailer shows....