singleton Australia
Visit site
✟7,707.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
http://lillymaria.bravejournal.com

I have been away from this forum for ages but am back again I am not well and am undergoing lots of tests and I suffer from depression also and the constant pain I am struggling with and they can not get to the bottom of it and the tidness
Thank God for my faith please pray and keep incontact with me as I long to be in touch with people with love and prayers and thanks Joanne

Reactions: Caritas3

Caritas3

God is Love
Aug 23, 2007
✟44,158.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have had a bad week but I know I will get though with God s help could you pray I dont give up on my faith and I continue to pray and know GOD WILL BE THERE FOR ME
JOANNE:groupray:

http://lillymaria.bravejournal.com

I have been away from this forum for ages but am back again I am not well and am undergoing lots of tests and I suffer from depression also and the constant pain I am struggling with and they can not get to the bottom of it and the tidness
Thank God for my faith please pray and keep incontact with me as I long to be in touch with people with love and prayers and thanks Joanne
Joanne :hug:
I will be praying for you! I looked at some of your page and am bookmarking it. You can PM me any time for anything. I am here for you. Please come to the chapel here and pray with us too.
In the past I had horrid pain from Sciatica, just horrible for a year. So I know what pain is like!
:groupray: God bless you Joanne!

Reactions: magdiel
Upvote 0

plmarquette

Veteran
Oct 5, 2004
Auburn , IL.
✟4,379.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Republican
Some times if I feel down in the dumps and beat for no apparent reason... I speak positive things to my body, and take a step of faith, to do some thing little ... laundry, dishes, vacuum one room, do some thing in the yard ... pick up a few sticks ... and when I take a step and start doing some thing ... the angels of God , strengthen me , the Word of God rises within me , to sustain me in my work , to get me out of bed and doing some thing to build up my mind, will, emotions ...
what if ?

Upvote 0
J

johnbilancia

Joanne I feel your pain . I am very sorry to hear that you are not well . But I do know that our lord God is a healer . Lord hear Joanne's cries for a healing and good health physically and emotionally . Lord lift her up and give her a healing in health and in emotion . Lord let her be vibrant and full of joy, happiness and total health . thank you Father , in the name of Jesus , amen . John

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.