South Carolina
✟94,571.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I have created these videos on those who do not believe in God and those who are doubtful about God. I realize that many of them don't believe in God by pointing out the roles religion has played in slavery, oppression, and war. They also wonder where God is and doubt the fact that if He does exist, why doesn't He do anything about it. I recall this guy not believing in God (especially a European God) the same thing. He did not believe that a European God would care about the travails black people go through. In my view, I find atheists to be intelligent, and quite intellectual.

They are about proof. They are about enlightenment. They are, however, doing what many Christians fail to do. I believe that many of us ask questions for fear that they aren't asking questions, but they feel that they are questioning God in general. I know of several people who are atheist and that is why I am typing these views, though I have a belief in God. Here are the videos below. What is your views on these videos? How can one witness to an atheist if at all? Also, would it be fair that one who is a believer have a rather stereotypical view of atheists and vice versa? I would like to know your particular view on my videos and all that I have typed. Your views would be greatly appreciated. I would rather have a constructive view on the videos and all that I expressed.
To those who don't believe or doubt His existence

Is there a God?

God is Real