I have something embarrassing I must confess to my father

Apr 27, 2014
United States of America
✟219.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Confessing it to people like you over the internet is cheap. You do not know me, and you will never meet me. You cannot guess what I look like. I do not know how to confess I have an inflation fetish to my dad. I have already stopped feeding it. I do not wish to continue in it. I already know it is wrong. But I must tell my father. Him I do know. How do I explain to him what that is? It is disgusting. I need to do it, and I will, but I need to know how to do it.

Anchris

Oct 8, 2016
Mn
✟8,060.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I'm afraid to ask but then again I want to know. I don't want to Google & risk pictures I don't want to see. What is an inflation fetish? o_O
It's where you wear balloons under your clothes and inflate them to exaggerate body features.

Upvote 0

Cimorene

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
It's where you wear balloons under your clothes and inflate them to exaggerate body features.

I.....don't understand why anyone would have a fetish for that at all, but thanks for telling me so I don't have to Google it.

Reactions: aieyiamfu
Upvote 0

anna ~ grace

Site Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Confessing it to people like you over the internet is cheap. You do not know me, and you will never meet me. You cannot guess what I look like. I do not know how to confess I have an inflation fetish to my dad. I have already stopped feeding it. I do not wish to continue in it. I already know it is wrong. But I must tell my father. Him I do know. How do I explain to him what that is? It is disgusting. I need to do it, and I will, but I need to know how to do it.

Well.... Unless your fetish has in some way embarrassed or hurt him, I don't understand why you would feel the need to confess it to your Dad. I can understand being married and feeling the need to confess a sexual fetish or addiction to your wife, once you've admitted to the problem and are able with Christ's help to seek forgiveness and help. But you're not married to your Dad. You don't have an intimate spiritual and physical bond with him the includes intimacy, so why your Dad needs let in on what's going on in your head sexually I'm not sure.

If you're an unmarried young man, your sexual struggles and sins are primarily between you and your Saviour. If you feel lead to join a support group for other young men struggling with sexual sin / fetishes can encourage and pray for each other, that's cool. But my Mom has no idea what I struggle with in this department, and I can't see why your Dad should need to know, either. That should be between you, Christ, and possibly a future wife.

Upvote 0