Apr 1, 2016
Fl
✟75,825.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Peace.

The Son of God is come and gives us an understanding. He opens up the Scriptures to our understanding and we are to be found of Him doing His commandments….remembering to have brotherly love.

Whosoever is born of God (God is love) does not sin…speak evil against what he hears the Spirit saying in this coming time. He that is begotten of God keeps himself by being of “little strength” ….few words….towards what he hears the Spirit saying. We are to be swift to hear and slow to speak...slow to wrath.

1 John 5:18-21 KJV
(18) We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.
(19) And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness.

We hear His voice speaking the Word of Truth and we show that we know Him by keeping His commandments in response. Blessed are those whom He finds keeping His commandments as they shall be able to enter in to the understanding.

(20) And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life
(21) Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen.

We show we know Him if we keep His commandments rather than continue to follow after our fleshly lusts: envy, strife, contentions, covetousness, etc. If we say we know Him yet not keep His commandments, then the Truth is not in us.

1 John 2:3-9 KJV
(3) And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.
(4) He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

If we KEEP HIS Word, the love of God is completed within us. We hear His voice and KEEP His commandments as the Son of God is come and gives us an understanding. We show that we know Him that is true especially at this time of hearing His voice.

(5) But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.

We must be found walking in the Spirit even as He walked.

(6) He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.
(7) Brethren, I write no new commandment unto you, but an old commandment which ye had from the beginning. The old commandment is the word which ye have heard from the beginning.
(8) Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in him and in you: because the darkness is past, and the true light now shineth.
(9) He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now.

We are to gird up the loins of our minds and REMEMBER to let brotherly love continue (let your lights be burning).

Luke 12:35-40 KJV
(35) Let your loins be girded about, and your lights burning;

When the Son of God is come to give us an understanding, we are to be like men who wait for the Lord and open up unto Him immediately when we hear His voice.

(36) And ye yourselves like unto men that wait for their lord, when he will return from the wedding; that when he cometh and knocketh, they may open unto him immediately.

Blessed are those servants whom the Lord when He comes to open up our minds to His understanding be found “watching”…awake to His righteousness. He shall come forth and serve them with the meat of the Word of Truth. They shall be able to enter in to the understanding of the mysteries of the kingdom.

(37) Blessed are those servants, whom the lord when he cometh shall find watching: verily I say unto you, that he shall gird himself, and make them to sit down to meat, and will come forth and serve them.

We are counseled to “awake” out of our sleep up to 3 times if they are found initially resisting the Spirit.

Blessed are those who shall awake at the “second watch” or even the “third watch” and finds them casting off the works of darkness and putting on His righteousness. We are warned to awake to His righteousness and if we do even in the third warning to awake, then we are blessed servants.

(38) And if he shall come in the second watch, or come in the third watch, and find them so, blessed are those servants.
(39) And this know, that if the goodman of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched, and not have suffered his house to be broken through.
(40) Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not.

We are to be “ready” …be found awake to His righteousness…for the Son of man comes at an hour we think not. He comes speaking in the brothers sent out by Him who speak before God in Christ the words of the Lord.

2 Corinthians 12:19-21 KJV
(19) Again, think ye that we excuse ourselves unto you? we speak before God in Christ: but we do all things, dearly beloved, for your edifying.

But some will be found not ready…not awake to His righteousness. Church people (who dwell on the earthly wisdom of envy and strife) shall not be found as they should be as they will be found behaving badly towards what they hear.

(20) For I fear, lest, when I come, I shall not find you such as I would, and that I shall be found unto you such as ye would not: lest there be debates, envyings, wraths, strifes, backbitings, whisperings, swellings, tumults:

They will be found sinning…speaking evil against what they hear..and not repenting of their uncleanness…

(21) And lest, when I come again, my God will humble me among you, and that I shall bewail many which have sinned already, and have not repented of the uncleanness and fornication and lasciviousness which they have committed.

They are counseled to awake up out of their sleep. Even in the “third watch”, blessed are those who are found awaking to His righteousness.

2 Corinthians 13:1-6 KJV
(1) This is the third time I am coming to you. In the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established.
(2) I told you before, and foretell you, as if I were present, the second time; and being absent now I write to them which heretofore have sinned, and to all other, that, if I come again, I will not spare:

Some will not think that it is Christ speaking in a brother….but they have the greater witness inside their very hearts that it is Him speaking.

(3) Since ye seek a proof of Christ speaking in me, which to you-ward is not weak, but is mighty in you.
(4) For though he was crucified through weakness, yet he liveth by the power of God. For we also are weak in him, but we shall live with him by the power of God toward you.

We must be found of “little strength” towards the “open door”…the mouth of the Lord who speaks His words to our understanding. We are to examine ourselves whether we are truly in the faith and PROVE ourselves that we are by showing that faith through good works.

(5) Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?
(6) But I trust that ye shall know that we are not reprobates.

The Son of God is come to give us an understanding and so we are to be found girding up the loins of our minds and be “sober” and not drunk on the wine of wrath towards what we hear a “stranger” speaking in the Spirit.

1 Peter 1:13-16 KJV
(13) Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ;

We are to be found obedient children (to have love for another) and not be found as we were in our envy and strife and contentions according to the former lusts in our ignorance. He is come to give us an understanding and we are to be found holy as He is holy.

(14) As obedient children, not fashioning yourselves according to the former lusts in your ignorance:
(15) But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation;
(16) Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.

Let us hear His voice walking in the garden in the “cool” of the Day. “Cool” = SPIRIT. Let us be found of Him walking with Him in the Spirit.

Genesis 3:8-9 KJV
(8) And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God amongst the trees of the garden.
(9) And the LORD God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou?

Let us hear and remember to have brotherly love (love your neighbor as yourself) and entertain “strangers” who may come speaking His words in the Spirit. Let us keep His WORD: Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

Galatians 5:14-26 KJV
(14) For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
(15) But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another.

When we hear His voice opening up the Word of Truth to our understanding, we are to be found of Him walking in the Spirit and not behaving in the flesh (envy, strife, contentions, etc) of our previous ignorance as we behaved in the churches of men that do not know the Word of Truth.

(16) This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.
(17) For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.
(18) But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.
(19) Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
(20) Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
(21) Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

We are to eat of the trees of the garden.

(22) But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
(23) Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
(24) And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.
(25) If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
(26) Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.

Of His own will does He beget us with the Word of Truth so that we should be a kind of firstfruits of His creatures. We are to be the first to hear and trust in Christ whose eternal life shall be made manifest in our mortal flesh. Blessed are those who hear and believe on Him without seeing Him (that appearing eternal life of His in our mortal flesh)...yet.

James 1:16-22 KJV
(16) Do not err, my beloved brethren.
(17) Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.
(18) Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures.

We are to hear what the Spirit is saying …being swift to hear and slow to speak and slow to wrath. The wrath of man does not work the righteousness of God. We are to be found DOERS of the Word.

(19) Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath:
(20) For the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God.
(21) Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls.
(22) But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves

He that is slow to wrath is of great understanding…as he shall be able to enter in to understand the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven.

Proverbs 14:
(29) He that is slow to wrath is of great understanding: but he that is hasty of spirit exalteth folly.

He that is slow to anger is better than the mighty. He that rules his spirit…his breath…his words …is better than he that takes a city.

Proverbs 16:32 KJV
(32) He that is slow to anger is better than the mighty; and he that ruleth his spirit than he that taketh a city.

Blessed are the “poor” in spirit…that is, breath. When the Lord opens up His mouth and teaches us in the Spirit, we are to be found “poor” in breath by being slow to speak. Theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 5:1-3 KJV
(1) And seeing the multitudes, he went up into a mountain: and when he was set, his disciples came unto him:
(2) And he opened his mouth, and taught them, saying,
(3) Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven

The church in “Philadelphia”…meaning “brotherly love”…is found being holy as He is holy…as they hear the open mouth that speaks the words of the Lord and is found of “little strength”…that is, poor in words..poor in spirit. Blessed are the poor in spirit.

Revelation 3:6-13 KJV
(6) He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
(7) And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;

They hear His opened mouth that teaches them and are found of Him being “poor in spirit”…poor in breath…poor in words. They use “little strength”…that is, they are found of few words.

Those found in their wrath will speak evil, proud words….found in great strength so to speak. But…. he that is slow to anger is better than the mighty (the STRONG) ; and he that rules his spirit (being found poor in words) than he that takes a city.

The “open door” is the open mouth of the Lord who speaks to us in the Spirit through His servants…the “strangers” sent out by Him to speak His words. We are to be found obeying His Word to have love for one another (Philadelphia = brotherly love). We keep His commandment and not deny His name…His authority.

(8) I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.
(9) Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

But those who “dwell upon the earth”…that is, dwelling on the earthly wisdom of envy, strife, wrath, etc….shall be tempted to speak out against what they hear the Spirit saying.

(10) Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.
(11) Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.
(12) Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.
(13) He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Those who “dwell on the earth” will be found harboring bitter envy and strife within their hearts. They are to overcome their wrath….their bitter envy and strife…and be found of Him walking in white in the wisdom that is from above and not of the earthly wisdom. The wrath of man does not WORK the righteousness of God.

James 3:13-18 KJV
(13) Who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? let him shew out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom.
(14) But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth.
(15) This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish.

(16) For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work.
(17) But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.
(18) And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace.

Let us hear His words. The Son of man comes to open up our minds to His understanding at a hour we do not expect and we must be found of Him remembering to let brotherly love continue.

It will come as a snare on all of those that “dwell on the face of the whole earth” as they are found behaving in their earthly wisdom (wrath, envy and strife towards what they hear the Spirit saying). The day comes upon them “unawares”. They are counseled to “awake” from their sleep and cast off the works of darkness.

Luke 21:33-38 KJV
(33) Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.
(34) And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.
(35) For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth
(36) Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

He comes to teach us and we are to be found children of the Day. In the DAY TIME He teaches us in the temple. At NIGHT, He went out.

(37) And in the day time he was teaching in the temple; and at night he went out, and abode in the mount that is called the mount of Olives.

Let us be of the children of the Day and come “early in the morning” to hear Him in the temple.

(38) And all the people came early in the morning to him in the temple, for to hear him.

We are to be children of the Day and not of the “night”. Let us not “sleep” but remember to have brotherly love towards a “stranger” who comes speaking His words in the Spirit of the Day.

1 Thessalonians 5:5-9 KJV
(5) Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.
(6) Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober

Those who are “drunk” are found drunk in the wine of wrath in the “night” as they do not have love for their brother. Those who say they know God but hate their brothers are walking in the darkness.

(7) For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night.
(8) But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.
(9) For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

We are to be found “awaking” to His righteousness and arise from the “dead” so that Christ shall give us His Light. While we have the Light, we are to become children of the Light by walking in the Spirit.

Ephesians 5:13-20 KJV
(13) But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.
(14) Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.
(15) See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise,
(16) Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.

We are not to be “drunk” with the wine of wrath towards what we hear the Spirit saying. Instead, we are to be filled with the Spirit… drinking in what we hear so that we may have His life. We are to walk in righteousness...in the Spirit.

(17) Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is.
(18) And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit
;

Instead of speaking evil out in the drunkenness of the wine of wrath, we are to be filled with rejoicing and singing within our hearts…giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

(19) Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord;
(20) Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;

orbiter

Apr 1, 2016
Fl
✟75,825.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Love does not work any ill to his neighbor.

Romans 13:10-14 KJV
(10) Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law

We are to hear what the Spirit is saying and know the time and awake out of “sleep”…by remembering to let brotherly love continue.

(11) And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.

We must hear and cast off the works of darkness….the debates, envy, strife, whispering, etc….and put on the Lord Jesus Christ.

(12) The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light.
(13) Let us walk honestly, as in the day; not in rioting and drunkenness, not in chambering and wantonness, not in strife and envying.
(14) But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof.

“Love not sleep”. We are to hear the Spirit and open up our eyes and be satisfied with “bread”…the bread of heaven.

Proverbs 20:12-13 KJV
(12) The hearing ear, and the seeing eye, the LORD hath made even both of them.
(13) Love not sleep, lest thou come to poverty; open thine eyes, and thou shalt be satisfied with bread.

The Son of man comes at an hour we are not expecting Him and we are to be always “ready” by remembering to let brotherly love continue and entertain “strangers” sent out by Him to speak His words to our hearing ears. We do not know when a stranger may come along and speak His words….this is why we must be found “watching”. It will come to each individual in a different time of our lives and we are to be found awake to His righteousness when we hear His voice speaking.

Mark 13:31-37 KJV
(31) Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.

We have no idea when a stranger shall come to us and speak His words to our ears. It is not written in the Bible for us to ascertain the time of His visitation in our busy lives….

(32) But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

….and we are to take heed and “pray” always…using our words in meekness as we know not when the time is. We are to follow peace with ALL men.

(33) Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.

We have a “work” to do when He comes speaking His words to us in the mouths of those least servants of His sent out by Him to give us an understanding.

(34) For the Son of man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch.

We are commanded to “watch” for we do not know when He comes to us in the words of a stranger. Let us not be found "sleeping"...forgetting to let brotherly love continue.

(35) Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:
(36) Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping.
(37) And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch

We are to “take heed” to ourselves as Christians who profess to know God. We must prove our faith at the most critical time of our lives….at the hearing of His voice as He walks in the “cool” (the Spirit) of the Day.

We do not know when the Master of the house comes to us and we may be found bogged down by the cares of this life or be found with our hearts being overcharged with “surfeiting and drunkenness”….envy, strife, wrath ,contentions, etc so that the Day of His visitation to our ears come upon us "unawares". Let us not be too quick to disesteem what we hear and treat badly those who speak things we find unbelievable.

Luke 21:34-35 KJV
(34) And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.

That Day shall come as a snare on all of those that dwell on the face of the earth….that is, in their unbelief and earthly wisdom (envy, strife, seditions, wrath, etc). They are not watching as they are busy fighting each other over the teachings and commandments of men in their earthly wisdom of envy and strife and hatred of one another.

(35) For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.

We are ALL to be ready….for the Son of man comes at an hour we think not with the open mouth of a stranger speaking His words.

All will ask the Lord “when did we see you a stranger?” Whatever they did to those least brothers of His sent out to speak His words, they did to Him.

Luke 12:40-46 KJV
(40) Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not.
(41) Then Peter said unto him, Lord, speakest thou this parable unto us, or even to all?

Some will be found being hospitable towards a stranger….serving “meat” in due season. “For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:”

Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?

The faithful and wise steward shall be found “awake” to His righteousness as he will be found entertaining a “stranger” who was sent out by Him to speak His words in the Spirit. The Lord will make him ruler over all that He has. Blessed....HAPPY...is that servant found of the Lord doing so.

(42) And the Lord said, Who then is that faithful and wise steward, whom his lord shall make ruler over his household, to give them their portion of meat in due season?
(43) Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.

(44) Of a truth I say unto you, that he will make him ruler over all that he hath.

But not so with those who will hear what a “stranger” says in the Spirit and will not think that it is from the Lord in their unbelief.

They will say in their hearts that the Lord delays His coming. The Son of man comes at an hour that they think not and they are found NOT “ready” as they will not be hospitable towards the servants sent out by Him.

Instead, of serving meat in due season (remembering to let brotherly love continue and entertain strangers in hospitality) , they will begin to “beat” upon His servants with malicious words in their unbelief and others will join along with them as they take pleasure (to eat and drink and be drunken so to speak with others who will do the same )in their unrighteous deeds as they seek to defend their own religious thoughts and ways against what they hear.

(45) But and if that servant say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; and shall begin to beat the menservants and maidens, and to eat and drink, and to be drunken;

They will not be found in the book of life.

(46) The lord of that servant will come in a day when he looketh not for him, and at an hour when he is not aware, and will cut him in sunder, and will appoint him his portion with the unbelievers.

They will not believe and will not think that a brother comes speaking before God in Christ.

2 Corinthians 12:19-21 KJV
(19) Again, think ye that we excuse ourselves unto you? we speak before God in Christ: but we do all things, dearly beloved, for your edifying.

They will not be found “ready”…”awake” to His righteousness as they will be found as they should not be : in debates of what they hear, envy, wrath, strife, backbiting, etc.

(20) For I fear, lest, when I come, I shall not find you such as I would, and that I shall be found unto you such as ye would not: lest there be debates, envyings, wraths, strifes, backbitings, whisperings, swellings, tumults:

They will sin….speak evil of their brothers and will not repent of their evil deeds…even after being warned to the third time. Their names will not be found written in the book of life. We must found room in our hearts for repentance of our sins.

(21) And lest, when I come again, my God will humble me among you, and that I shall bewail many which have sinned already, and have not repented of the uncleanness and fornication and lasciviousness which they have committed.

If we continue to sin willfully after we have received the knowledge of the Truth, there remains no more sacrifice for sins.

Hebrews 10:26-31 KJV
(26) For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,

Those who are not found written in the book of life are cast into the fire.

(27) But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.

If we despise the royal law (If ye fulfil the royal law according to the scripture, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself, ye do well), we shall die WITHOUT MERCY. 2 witnesses.....Law and the prophets whom we are to hear and fulfill by having love for another.

(28) He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:

They will be reminded of the blood of the covenant…to have love for one another as He loved us and gave Himself for us. Yet, they will count it as a unholy thing….a common thing…and not a sacred thing. They will not be found repenting of their sins even after being admonished to let brotherly love continue.

(29) Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?
(30) For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people.
(31) It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

We must be found giving “meat” in due season. We must be found being hospitable towards a “stranger” who come speaking the words of the Lord in the Spirit. We shall not lose our reward….eternal life…for we will cross over from death unto life.

1 John 3:13-15 KJV
(13) Marvel not, my brethren, if the world hate you.
(14) We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not his brother abideth in death.
(15) Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.

We must be found giving a “cup of water to drink” to those whom He sends out. We shall not lose our reward….eternal life. We shall be found written in the book of life.

Mark 9:41-48 KJV
(41) For whosoever shall give you a cup of water to drink in my name, because ye belong to Christ, verily I say unto you, he shall not lose his reward.
(42) And whosoever shall offend one of these little ones that believe in me, it is better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were cast into the sea

But those who will continue to willfully sin (without repenting) towards a brother who comes speaking His words will not be found written in the book of life. Those who will continue to speak evil shall be cast into the “fire” that shall never be quenched as there will be NO MORE SACRIFICE for them for their willful sin. There will be NO MERCY as they shall die in their sins ...their evil speaking. The tongue is a fire that will bring them trouble until they die from this earth as punishment of which there will be no remedy for because they will not have repented of their evil speaking.

(43) And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:
(44) Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
(45) And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:
(46) Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
(47) And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire:
(48) Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.

Their “worm” shall not die neither shall their fire be quenched.

The Hebrew word for “worm” comes from “yala” which means “to blurt” or utter inconsiderately. Their own words shall destroy them under the righteous judgment of God without mercy as there will be no more sacrifice for their willful sins. This judgment takes place in the here and now and not after we “die and go to hell” as popularly preached. Their sentence will be not be changed but be final until they perish from off this earth.

Isaiah 66:22-24 KJV
(22) For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain.
(23) And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD.

They shall be an abhorring unto ALL FLESH…in this earth.

(24) And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.

The tongue is a FIRE that is itself set on fire of “hell” and their will be no remedy until they perish.

James 3:5-6 KJV
(5) Even so the tongue is a little member, and boasteth great things. Behold, how great a matter a little fire kindleth!
(6) And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell.

There will be NO REMEDY as they will have mocked the messengers of God and despised His words….until the wrath of God rises up against them. There will be no more sacrifice for them…no mercy. They will have rejected their own mercy.

2 Chronicles 36:15-16 KJV
(15) And the LORD God of their fathers sent to them by his messengers, rising up betimes, and sending; because he had compassion on his people, and on his dwelling place:
(16) But they mocked the messengers of God, and despised his words, and misused his prophets, until the wrath of the LORD arose against his people, till there was no remedy.

They shall die in their sins….their speaking evil…as their own flaming tongue shall destroy them from off this earth without remedy as there will be no more sacrifice for willful sins.

John 8:21-24 KJV
(21) Then said Jesus again unto them, I go my way, and ye shall seek me, and shall die in your sins: whither I go, ye cannot come.
(22) Then said the Jews, Will he kill himself? because he saith, Whither I go, ye cannot come.
(23) And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.
(24) I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

We must be found letting brotherly love continue especially when the Lord sends out His servants to speak His words.

Let us not be found angry with those brothers….for those who will be found angry without cause are in danger of the judgment without mercy. Some will become angry over what they hear for it will not align what their church teaches or their own thoughts and ways.

Matthew 5:21-26 KJV
(21) Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment:

Those who will be found in their anger are in danger of speaking out words of evil towards those whom He sends to speak His words to our hearing ears.

We are to hear what the Spirit is saying and OVERCOME our wrath lest we speak out in that wrath. Wrath starts within the heart and we know already within our hearts that we are to obey the commandment of God. The wrath of man does not work the righteousness of God.

They will be tempted to disesteem their brothers by calling them an empty head (“Raca”) for what they speak. They will be reminded to repent of their evil and have brotherly love. They are to hear the council....the Law and the Prophets...the two witnesses that we take to them.

If they insist to continue (without repenting) to speak evil (“thou fool”), they are in danger of hell fire….the judgment without mercy as there will be no more sacrifice for their continued willful sins (as they will not repent of their sins) until they die....

(22) But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.
(23) Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee;
(24) Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.

Blessed are those servants whom He will find awaking to His righteousness even in the "third watch". Let us hear and be quickly reconciled to a brother whom we may have spoke evil to over what he hears him saying in the Spirit

(25) Agree with thine adversary quickly, whiles thou art in the way with him; lest at any time the adversary deliver thee to the judge, and the judge deliver thee to the officer, and thou be cast into prison.

If we are not reconciled to our brothers (those who will come speaking the Word of God in TRUTH AND SINCERITY…as opposed to the carnal word of man who handles the Word of God deceitfully in order to get paid), then we shall not be found written in the book of life and shall be put into “prison” until the uttermost farthing is paid. We shall not “come out thence” until we die off from this earth as we shall die in our sins…our evil speaking which will bring us torment.

(26) Verily I say unto thee, Thou shalt by no means come out thence, till thou hast paid the uttermost farthing.

The same shall drink the wine of the wrath of God which is poured out without mixture (WITHOUT MERCY) into the cup of His indignation.

That person who will follow after that which is evil shall be tormented with fire (as the tongue shall not cease speaking evil nor will it cease in bringing torment to the speaker). Their worm (inconsiderate uttering of evil) shall not die (cease) nor shall the fire be quenched. There will be no peace for the wicked.

They shall be tormented with fire and brimstone (which represents the righteous judgment of God upon them) in the presence of the holy angels (messengers). The holy messengers are the words of the Lord that they will continually rail against. Just the hearing of His words brings them torment as they will not rest from their wickedness.

The presence of the Lamb is the keeping of His “death” towards their evil speaking. We are to die to sin when they speak evil of us. In doing so, they shall be ever tormented as they continuously speak evil of us and will not have peace. We are not to render evil for their evil but keep the “daily” sacrifice of our Lord in the face of their persecutions.

Revelation 14:9-13 KJV
(9) And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
(10) The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

The wicked shall not have peace as they will resist the words of the Lord (the holy angels) in their torment of what they hear. They shall continuously provoke the Lord…smoke in His nostrils… and shall not have peace as they resist the Spirit that they hear speaking.

The wicked are like the troubled sea, when it cannot rest, whose waters cast up mire and dirt.
There is no peace, saith my God, to the wicked.

(11) And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
(12) Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

But blessed are those that die to sin in the Lord when faced with the above group's persecutions in their destruction from off this earth.

(13) And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.

Their persecution of us is an evident token of their destruction (perdition) but to us our salvation. We shall suffer for His sake as they will perish in their sins…evil speaking of us…which will bring them torment when we do not revile them when reviled…returning evil for their evil. Let us not "cool" their tongue from their torment by returning evil for their evil which would give them some relief so to speak.

Philippians 1:27-30 KJV
(27) Only let your conversation be as it becometh the gospel of Christ: that whether I come and see you, or else be absent, I may hear of your affairs, that ye stand fast in one spirit, with one mind striving together for the faith of the gospel;
(28) And in nothing terrified by your adversaries: which is to them an evident token of perdition, but to you of salvation, and that of God.
(29) For unto you it is given in the behalf of Christ, not only to believe on him, but also to suffer for his sake;
(30) Having the same conflict which ye saw in me, and now hear to be in me.

Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

2 Thessalonians 1:3-12 KJV
(3) We are bound to thank God always for you, brethren, as it is meet, because that your faith groweth exceedingly, and the charity of every one of you all toward each other aboundeth;

Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus. We are to have patience and the faith in all of our suffering of their persecutions and tribulations that we shall endure as the unbelievers in the churches shall “flame” us with their evil speaking which destroys them.

(4) So that we ourselves glory in you in the churches of God for your patience and faith in all your persecutions and tribulations that ye endure:

They shall be tormented by fire and “BRIMSTONE”….which is the manifest token of the RIGHTEOUS JUDGMENT OF GOD upon them. Brimstone comes from the word “theios” which means “divine, godlike”….as it is the righteous judgment of God upon them as they use their mouths to flame us with their persecutions.

(5) Which is a manifest token of the righteous judgment of God, that ye may be counted worthy of the kingdom of God, for which ye also suffer:
(6) Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you;

Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth. We are to die to sin. We who shall be troubled are to rest with the biblical saints when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with His mighty angels….the mighty words that He speaks. They shall be tormented at the hearing of His mighty words of power as they will not belief and will behave badly towards what they hear. Their own tongues shall be as a fire which will destroy them from off this earth without mercy.

He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

(7) And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
(8) In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ
:

We are to be faithful unto His death and die to sin when they will “flame” us with evil speaking. We are to keep His sacrifice….the Lamb… and this will torment them as they will continue to speak evil of us without any peace.

There will be no rest for the wicked in their own destruction because they know not God (as they will not keep His commandments) nor obey the good news of our Lord Jesus Christ whose life is to be made manifest in our mortal flesh giving us His eternal life in this earth. They just will not believe. Their "everlasting" destruction signifies that there is NO REMEDY for their condition until they perish in their sins from off this earth.

(9) Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;
(10) When he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day.

They will be tormented by the presence of the Lamb in our lives as we shall be counted worthy of this calling to eternal life and will fulfil all the good pleasure of His goodness and the work of faith with power so that the name of our Lord Jesus Christ shall be glorified in us and us in Him….

(11) Wherefore also we pray always for you, that our God would count you worthy of this calling, and fulfil all the good pleasure of his goodness, and the work of faith with power:
(12) That the name of our Lord Jesus Christ may be glorified in you, and ye in him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ.

The wicked shall continue to sin willfully even after being reminded to have brotherly love as they should be doing as “Christians”…as followers of Christ. They will not repent of their sins and be reconciled to their brother…a stranger…who will come along to speak the words of Christ to our ears via the Spirt of Truth.

Those who are not found written in the book of life are cast into the lake of fire…the righteous judgment of God…where there is no mercy…no more sacrifice for willful sins….until the death of their mortal body from off this earth.

Death and hell (the grave) were cast into the lake of fire signifying that their judgment is final until they pay the “uttermost farthing”…death of the mortal body so that their spirit may be saved. There punishment takes place in this earth until they die.

Revelation 20:14-15 KJV
(14) And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
(15) And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Remember Esau who was rejected for he found no place of repentance. He did not inherit the blessing as he was rejected.

We also are to take heed of ourselves and be found of Him watching…awake to His righteousness…so that we may hear and do good and inherit eternal life (the blessing).

IF we behave badly, we are reminded to let brotherly love continue and be found repenting of our sins that we may have uttered in our wrath towards what we hear. Let us find a place in our hearts for repentance. If a brother repents, we are to forgive him..

Hebrews 12:14-17 KJV
(14) Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:
(15) Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby many be defiled;
(16) Lest there be any fornicator, or profane person, as Esau, who for one morsel of meat sold his birthright.
(17) For ye know how that afterward, when he would have inherited the blessing, he was rejected: for he found no place of repentance, though he sought it carefully with tears.

Upvote 0

orbiter

Apr 1, 2016
Fl
✟75,825.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The Lord comes to give us an understanding so that we may know Him who is true. He comes to open up our understanding to the Scriptures.

We hear His words spoken in the Spirit and show we know Him by doing His commandments in response to His voice. Those who are born of God do not resist the Spirit by speaking evil…sinning. They do not sin but keep themselves from speaking out in wrath, contentions, envy, strife. They do not use “strength” in their response but are found of “little strength” as they use few words and humble themselves towards the hearing of His voice.

1 John 5:18-21 KJV
(18) We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.
(19) And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness.
(20) And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.

Some will hear and speak evil as they are covetous. They will want to defend their preaching for money and seek to defend their religion’s doctrines and commandments which are motivated for gathering money's sake.

We must come out from among those who will not believe in the churches of carnal men who preach for money. We must flee the idolatry going on inside them. They, with an evil heart of unbelief, will not believe in what they hear the Spirit saying.

(21) Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen.

The modern-day Pharisees will hear the message (we can not serve God AND mammon….preaching for money) and will “deride” those who will preach it. They preach the Word of God deceitfully for money's sake.

We must flee from idolatry and not seek to defend the preaching for pay….seeking to justify ourselves before men. Preachers who are covetous will be found deriding what they hear in order to justify themselves before men.

Luke 16:11-15 KJV
(11) If therefore ye have not been faithful in the unrighteous mammon, who will commit to your trust the true riches?
(12) And if ye have not been faithful in that which is another man's, who shall give you that which is your own?
(13) No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.
(14) And the Pharisees also, who were covetous, heard all these things: and they derided him.
(15) And he said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God.

The Word of God spoken in truth and sincerity will expose what is in the hearts of all men as they will hear and either respond with good or bad. A good and honest heart will hear the Word and keep it and bring forth fruits of righteousness with patience. They will bring forth good treasures out of a good heart.

Luke 8:15-21 KJV
(15) But that on the good ground are they, which in an honest and good heart, having heard the word, keep it, and bring forth fruit with patience.
(16) No man, when he hath lighted a candle, covereth it with a vessel, or putteth it under a bed; but setteth it on a candlestick, that they which enter in may see the light

He shall render to every man of what his deeds will be according to how they respond to the hearing of His voice as He opens up our minds to the Scriptures. EVERYTHING shall be made manifest whether it is good or bad. The secrets of men’s hearts shall be exposed by their words towards the hearing of His voice. The covetous preacher will be found speaking evil words in order to justify himself.

(17) For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and come abroad.

We must take heed on how we hear the Word of God. To those who have (they hear the Word of God and DO it), more shall be given. They shall enter in to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven.

Whoever is found not DOING the Word, shall not enter in and even that which he seemingly has shall be taken away. The wicked shall not understand as they will be found not “watching”…remembering to let brotherly love continue. The hearing of His voice comes on a day that are not expecting. It comes as a snare upon those who "dwell on the earth"...those who are dwelling on earthly things...and they will be tempted to speak out in their wrath.

(18) Take heed therefore how ye hear: for whosoever hath, to him shall be given; and whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken even that which he seemeth to have.

Those who will use a multitude of words (the “press” )shall not be able to come at Him even though they desire to see Him.

(19) Then came to him his mother and his brethren, and could not come at him for the press.
(20) And it was told him by certain which said, Thy mother and thy brethren stand without, desiring to see thee.

Only those who will hear the Word of God and DO it shall be able to come and understand (to “see”) Him.

(21) And he answered and said unto them, My mother and my brethren are these which hear the word of God, and do it.

He that uses his words sparingly has knowledge as they shall be able to enter in to know when they hear His voice speaking to their ears. A man of understanding is an “excellent” (valuable) spirit…breath.

Proverbs 17:27-28 KJV
(27) He that hath knowledge spareth his words: and a man of understanding is of an excellent spirit.

He that shuts his lips (especially at the time of hearing His voice) is esteemed a man of understanding.

(28) Even a fool, when he holdeth his peace, is counted wise: and he that shutteth his lips is esteemed a man of understanding.

In the multitude of words (the “press”) there lacks not sin….but he that refrains his lips is wise. We must hear His voice and be found being quick to hear and slow to speak.

Proverbs 10:19 KJV
(19) In the multitude of words there wanteth not sin: but he that refraineth his lips is wise.

The kingdom of heaven is like a merchant man seeking goodly pearls….those that will be found valuable in breath as they will be found of a humble and contrite spirit (breath) towards the hearing of His voice. They are a valuable “pearl”. The merchant man will sell all that he has (those who will not be found of a contrite and humble spirit) and buy those who are found valuable.

Matthew 13:45-50 KJV
(45) Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a merchant man, seeking goodly pearls:
(46) Who, when he had found one pearl of great price, went and sold all that he had, and bought it.
(47) Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a net, that was cast into the sea, and gathered of every kind:
(48) Which, when it was full, they drew to shore, and sat down, and gathered the good into vessels, but cast the bad away.

The “angels”…the words of the Lord as He interprets the words of the biblical saints…..shall come forth from His mouth and sever the wicked from among the just. ALL men shall hear His words and the secrets of their hearts shall be revealed by how they respond whether they are wicked or just.

(49) So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just,

Those found to be wicked shall be cast into the furnace of fire where there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. The wicked shall not have peace. they shall not have rest but shall rage against what they hear. Their own evil words that they will utter inconsiderately shall destroy them.

(50) And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

The valuable “pearl” = the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit (breath) which is in the sight of God of great price.

1 Peter 3:4 KJV
(4) But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.

He will find a place for rest within the hearts of those who are of a contrite and humble spirit.

Isaiah 57:15 KJV
(15) For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy; I dwell in the high and holy place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones.

We are to hear His voice (the Spirit) and be found of a “poor” and contrite spirit…breath. We are to hear and use few words…being “poor” in breath (spirit). We are to hear and be found of a contrite spirit.

Isaiah 66:1-5 KJV
(1) Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?

To this man He will look…..to him that is of a poor and contrite spirit and trembles at His Word. They will hear the Word of God spoken in the Spirit of Truth and will tremble and be of few words.

(2) For all those things hath mine hand made, and all those things have been, saith the LORD: but to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at my word.

But some will use strength in their words to “kill” those who will come speaking His words to their ears. They will speak evil of those sent out by Him to speak. Do not kill the "ox"....the messenger. They will continue to speak evil of those who will keep the sacrifice of the Lamb(who will not return evil for their evil). They will take pleasure in their unrighteousness as their soul delights in their abominations.

(3) He that killeth an ox is as if he slew a man; he that sacrificeth a lamb, as if he cut off a dog's neck; he that offereth an oblation, as if he offered swine's blood; he that burneth incense, as if he blessed an idol. Yea, they have chosen their own ways, and their soul delighteth in their abominations.

He will call them and they will not answer. He will speak His words to their ears but they will not hear. They will not believe in what they hear and will not DO His commandments but will instead choose to do evil before His eyes and choose that which He does not delight in.

(4) I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not.

They will behave badly and speak evil of those who will hear and believe. They will cast you out of their churches and mock: “let the LORD be glorified”. We glorify Him by not rendering evil for their evil.

If we suffer with Him, we shall also be glorified with Him when His life shall appear in our outer mortal flesh giving us eternal life in the here and now.

The mockers shall be ashamed as they will not have believed in the good news of His appearing life in the here and now. They will have no part as they are destroyed from off the earth for they will have rejected the good news in order to keep the teachings of carnal men who preach in their covetousness for money (the idolatry).

(5) Hear the word of the LORD, ye that tremble at his word; Your brethren that hated you, that cast you out for my name's sake, said, Let the LORD be glorified: but he shall appear to your joy, and they shall be ashamed.

Men will seek to defend their denomination’s carnal commandments of men by using multiple words against what they hear the Spirit saying. They will not be found of a poor and contrite spirit….a valuable pearl. Sin is not lacking when men use multiple words spoken out in wrath of what they hear. The covetous shall "deride" what they hear in defense of themselves as they seek their own vain glory....justifying themselves before others.

But as Saul/Paul showed us, he counted all of those religious things he was once zealous for as a LOSS for Christ. He lost his “life” in order to save it. We must also be found doing the same. We must not put our trust in our church’s teachings and commandments at the revelation of Jesus. He did not trust in his own works of righteousness as he did not defend himself....justifying himself..

Philippians 3:4-11 KJV
(4) Though I might also have confidence in the flesh. If any other man thinketh that he hath whereof he might trust in the flesh, I more:
(5) Circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, an Hebrew of the Hebrews; as touching the law, a Pharisee;
(6) Concerning zeal, persecuting the church; touching the righteousness which is in the law, blameless.

(7) But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ.

We must count all of our church fathers’ things as a loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus our Lord whom we are to obey. He comes to give us an understanding and we are to deny ourselves and be found in Him…doing His commandment to have love for those whom He sends out to speak His words…those “least brothers” of His. Paul count all of those religious things as a loss...counting them but "dung" so that he may win Christ.

(8) Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,

Paul was found in Christ as he humbled himself towards the revelation that Jesus gave him on the road toward Damascus. He did not seek to defend his own righteousness….as we are not. We must hear His voice and be found humbling ourselves at what we hear and not seeking to defend our own religious thoughts and ways. His thoughts and ways are higher than our own.

Instead of defending our own “works of righteousness”, we are to hear and have the faith of Christ. We are to believe in what we hear….the righteousness which is of God by faith.

We are to be FOUND IN HIM...doing His will when we hear His voice...and not going about defending our own works of righteousness...the doctrines and commandments of our church that we keep.

(9) And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:

We are to humble ourselves and believe so that we may know Him….

(10) That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;
(11) If by any means I might attain unto the resurrection of the dead.

We must take heed on how we hear and more knowledge shall be given to us lest we depart from the living God with an evil heart of unbelief. We must hear and not harden our hearts but give His Spirit a place to rest within us.

Hebrews 3:12-19 KJV
(12) Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God.
(13) But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.
(14) For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end;

Let us not harden our hearts at the hearing of His voice and PROVOKE by speaking out evil in our wrath. We must be found of a humble and contrite spirit....breath that uses few words towards what we hear.

(15) While it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation.
(16) For some, when they had heard, did provoke: howbeit not all that came out of Egypt by Moses.
(17) But with whom was he grieved forty years? was it not with them that had sinned, whose carcases fell in the wilderness?
(18) And to whom sware he that they should not enter into his rest, but to them that believed not?
(19) So we see that they could not enter in because of unbelief.

The words of the Lord are the “angels” that come forth and sever the wicked from among the just. The wicked shall hear His words and behave badly towards what they hear.

Mark 8:34-38 KJV
(34) And when he had called the people unto him with his disciples also, he said unto them, Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

But those who will lose their “life” for His sake and the good news, the same shall save it. Those who lose their “life” shall lose their own thoughts and ways. They shall lose their own words and keep their lips from speaking evil.

Men who will speak in order to keep their life….their preaching for money…their church’s doctrines and commandments…shall lose it.

(35) For whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel's, the same shall save it
(36) For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?
(37) Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul
?

The words of the Lord = the holy angels. We are to hear His words and not be ashamed of Him and His words. He comes in the glory of His Father and we are to glorify the Father when we hear His words. His words = the holy angels

(38) Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.

Let us hear His words and not bow down to what carnal men preach and command by speaking evil in defense of them but rather be found serving God with a poor and contrite spirit that trembles at His Word.

The Son of man shall send forth His “angels”….His WORDS…and they shall gather out of His kingdom all things that trip people us and those who do iniquity. Those who will not be found written in the book of life shall be cast into the furnace of fire where there is no peace to the wicked as they will rage against what they hear and against those who will be found receiving His words and doing the will of God.

Matthew 13:41-42 KJV
(41) The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
(42) And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart He will not despise.

Psalms 51:15-17 KJV
(15) O Lord, open thou my lips; and my mouth shall shew forth thy praise.
(16) For thou desirest not sacrifice; else would I give it: thou delightest not in burnt offering.
(17) The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.

All those who are sitting in the churches of carnal men where they are “dead” in trespasses and sins….the “graves”…shall hear His voice. Some will hear and come forth out of the graves and DO GOOD. They will hear and depart from the unbelievers and their churches unto the resurrection of life.

John 5:24-30 KJV
(24) Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.
(25) Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.
(26) For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;
(27) And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man.
(28) Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,

Some will hear His voice and do evil towards Him unto the resurrection of damnation. In their unbelief, they will seek to defend themselves and their churches and will speak out in wrath against those who come to speak His words.

(29) And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

As He hears, He judges and His judgment is just. The secrets of men’s hearts shall be revealed by how they respond towards His voice. We shall be justified or condemned by our own words.

(30) I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

If any man will DO His will, they shall know of the doctrine whether it be of God or not. We must DO His will in order to enter in to know.

John 7:16-20 KJV
(16) Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
(17) If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself.

Those who will not do His will when they hear His voice speak of themselves as they seek their own glory. They will speak evil in order to be seen as wise as they seek to justify themselves. Unrighteousness shall be found in those who will seek their own vain glory.

(18) He that speaketh of himself seeketh his own glory: but he that seeketh his glory that sent him, the same is true, and no unrighteousness is in him.

Those who seek their own vain glory (desiring to be seen as wise) will go about “killing” others with their malicious words rather than doing the will of God…seeking His will only.

(19) Did not Moses give you the law, and yet none of you keepeth the law? Why go ye about to kill me?
(20) The people answered and said, Thou hast a devil: who goeth about to kill thee?

When the Lord speaks, they will not hear and will do evil before His eyes and will choose to do things that He does not delight in.

Isaiah 65:12-20 KJV
(12) Therefore will I number you to the sword, and ye shall all bow down to the slaughter: because when I called, ye did not answer; when I spake, ye did not hear; but did evil before mine eyes, and did choose that wherein I delighted not.

The righteous shall REJOICE in what they hear while the wicked shall be ashamed of His words. The righteous shall sing for joy of heart when they hear His voice while the wicked shall sorrow in their heart over what they hear.

(13) Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, my servants shall eat, but ye shall be hungry: behold, my servants shall drink, but ye shall be thirsty: behold, my servants shall rejoice, but ye shall be ashamed:

The wicked shall be cast into the furnace of fire…where they shall cry for sorrow of heart and shall howl for vexation of spirit. There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth. They will be tormented in the presence of the holy angels...the words of our Lord...as they will not believe and with their tongues (that set them on fire) shall speak evil.

(14) Behold, my servants shall sing for joy of heart, but ye shall cry for sorrow of heart, and shall howl for vexation of spirit.
(15) And ye shall leave your name for a curse unto my chosen: for the Lord GOD shall slay thee, and call his servants by another name:
(16) That he who blesseth himself in the earth shall bless himself in the God of truth; and he that sweareth in the earth shall swear by the God of truth; because the former troubles are forgotten, and because they are hid from mine eyes.
(17) For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.
(18) But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.
(19) And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying.
(20) There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed.

The wicked shall remain among the “graves”…the churches of men…and lodge in the monuments as they continue to keep the commandments and doctrines of men which men preach for money’s sake. They will continue to serve mammon as they speak evil against what they hear.

Isaiah 65:3-10 KJV
(3) A people that provoketh me to anger continually to my face; that sacrificeth in gardens, and burneth incense upon altars of brick;
(4) Which remain among the graves, and lodge in the monuments, which eat swine's flesh, and broth of abominable things is in their vessels
;

There will be no peace for the wicked who will seek to justify their own righteousness. They will continue to provoke Him.

(5) Which say, Stand by thyself, come not near to me; for I am holier than thou. These are a smoke in my nose, a fire that burneth all the day.
(6) Behold, it is written before me: I will not keep silence, but will recompense, even recompense into their bosom,
(7) Your iniquities, and the iniquities of your fathers together, saith the LORD, which have burned incense upon the mountains, and blasphemed me upon the hills: therefore will I measure their former work into their bosom.

But those who will be found seeking the will of God shall rejoice in what He has to say. They will be found remembering to let brotherly love continue….the blood of the covenant. They will not be destroyed with the wicked but shall have peace.

(8) Thus saith the LORD, As the new wine is found in the cluster, and one saith, Destroy it not; for a blessing is in it: so will I do for my servants' sakes, that I may not destroy them all.
(9) And I will bring forth a seed out of Jacob, and out of Judah an inheritor of my mountains: and mine elect shall inherit it, and my servants shall dwell there.

The people that seek Him shall have peace.

(10) And Sharon shall be a fold of flocks, and the valley of Achor a place for the herds to lie down in, for my people that have sought me.

Upvote 0