I have SCHIZOPHRENIA. But these VOICES tell me WHAT the POKER CARD are 33 times. !

Jul 19, 2017
Tualatin
✟15,574.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Playing whats the poker card blindfolded? Im not guessing no, God, Jesus, Mother Mary, Grandma, Cleopatra made CARD VISIONS on my closed eye lids! Showing me exactly what 33 times.i named of the CARD BLINDFOLDED! Out of 96. And most of those where one card below what it was from Soulinthea. Which I doubt was her real NAME. I had Youtube VIDEOS but I erased them because I could see kinda thru the beanie I wore. And I went MAD! I don't need to LY, Im in the BIBLE. BooOOyyYyY! Cards I recorded were two 5s. One Mary, and one by Cleopatra. Soulinthea did a 7!
In total I did 96 poker cards. Got 33 exactly right. About 15 - one card below from Soulinthea. Always with this one card below!!!

PICS Below of me, my 3 hearts, and other CarZY stuff on Facebook.

Kalon Morlan

"Heart On Your RIGHT Arm. Fools On Your Left". Its in the BIBLE. I red it with no one telling me where it is!!!!! How I FIND it? On the 1st try!!!

Last edited:
  • Prayers
Reactions: anna ~ grace

PhantomGaze

Carry on my wayward son.
Aug 16, 2012
✟29,450.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The human body can gather information from the surrounding environment through a number of physical stimuli that a lot of people don't expect. Your unconscious mind probably used such information to manufacture probable images for the cards to suggest to your conscious. If there were really a spirit or something guiding you, you would get them all correct. The human mind, and body are pretty amazing things, even for a person with schizophrenia. Being able to tap into intuition at such a level is actually pretty astounding, but you're not the first one to be capable of such things. This sort of thing would be kind of an interesting study in psychology if there were more interest.

Upvote 0