I have not ordered take out Chinese food in forever...

Pavel Mosko

Arch-Dude of the Apostolic
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Yes I was lucky that my favorite Chinese buffet reopened up in late July. I often liked to eat it in the restaurant, especially before grocery shopping.

That really is the only place I eat out at when by myself because it is such a good value for the money and its pretty comfortable. But Chinese was one of the things I was missing with Covid, since eating drive in fast food was largely unaffected etc.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,669,611.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yes I was lucky that my favorite Chinese buffet reopened up in late July. I often liked to eat it in the restaurant, especially before grocery shopping.

That really is the only place I eat out at when by myself because it is such a good value for the money and its pretty comfortable. But Chinese was one of the things I was missing with Covid, since eating drive in fast food was largely unaffected etc.
This place I go to is a place where you order your dish and leave. It’s only doing take out. The food is always so fresh there. I’m look forward to it! :)

Upvote 0

Pavel Mosko

Arch-Dude of the Apostolic
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
This place I go to is a place where you order your dish and leave. It’s only doing take out. The food is always so fresh there. I’m look forward to it! :)

That is how most Chinese and other restaurants are around my neck of the woods of PA. King Buffet (the Chinese place), some kind of Mexican Aztec restaurant, Wendy's and Subway Sandwiches are the only dine in places around....

Incidentally for pickup Chinese "Singapore Mai Fun" is my favorite dish.

Singapore.jpg

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,669,611.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That is how most Chinese and other restaurants are around my neck of the woods of PA. King Buffet (the Chinese place), some kind of Mexican Aztec restaurant, Wendy's and Subway Sandwiches are the only dine in places around....

Incidentally for pickup Chinese "Singapore Mai Fun" is my favorite dish.

View attachment 285197
Ooohhh... that looks really good! :)

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,669,611.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That sounds freakin' delightful. I could go for some sweet and sour pork with a side of chow mein right now.
That sounds good too. Maybe you should order some and have a laid back afternoon. :)

• Agree
Reactions: Gnarwhal
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,669,611.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I love Chinese food. The city I live in right outside Boston has a large Chinese population , so a ton of Chinese restaurants.

Put a little of that hot mustard on it Michie!
I did! Sure tasted good after such a long time of not eating it. I’m stuffed!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,669,611.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hope you enjoy it. Is it true though that Chinese food is known for making you feel hungry an hour or two later lol?
It fills me up pretty good! I’ll probably just snack later and I have some leftover fried rice! :)

Upvote 0

thecolorsblend

If God is your Father, who is your Mother?
Site Supporter
Jul 1, 2013
Gotham City, New Jersey
✟308,231.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
There's a Japanese hibachi joint near our house. We adore that place. Their fried rice is the best I've ever had. I've come to realize that I can take or leave fried rice... except that restaurant, where fried rice is practically mandatory.

I usually struggle with any type of Oriental cuisine because I'm sort of a carnivore and they usually load their stuff up with veggies and other nonsense. The struggle is real.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,669,611.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
There's a Japanese hibachi joint near our house. We adore that place. Their fried rice is the best I've ever had. I've come to realize that I can take or leave fried rice... except that restaurant, where fried rice is practically mandatory.

I usually struggle with any type of Oriental cuisine because I'm sort of a carnivore and they usually load their stuff up with veggies and other nonsense. The struggle is real.
I love all those veggies. Do you eat sushi?

Reactions: eastcoast_bsc
Upvote 0

thecolorsblend

If God is your Father, who is your Mother?
Site Supporter
Jul 1, 2013
Gotham City, New Jersey
✟308,231.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I love all those veggies. Do you eat sushi?
Heck no. I have a weird thing about wanting my food to be cooked, you see. I can be a real bonehead that way sometimes. Besides, you know my motto: If it comes from the sea, it ain't for me.

I take it you enjoy sushi?

• Haha
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0