• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

I have nominated Dr. Chaim Tejman for the one million dollar origin of life prize.

Discussion in 'Physical & Life Sciences' started by DennisTate, Oct 26, 2012.

1. DennisTate

DennisTate Newbie Supporter

+627
    Messianic
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    Yes, a little more work needs to be done to meet all the requirements but the foundation has been laid by Dr. Chaim Tejman for the origin of life prize!

"Origin of Life Prize - Life Origins - Abiogenesis"

I dropped them a note nominating Dr. Tejman:

Subject: Origin of life prize....should be awarded to Dr. Chaim Henry Tejman

Greetings from Canada!

From what I have read I do believe that your prize of one million dollars should be awarded to Dr. Chaim Henry Tejman for his work of explaining how
    Wave Theory, offers an explanation of how consciousness would first develop in fundamental energy and then replicate itself in lower and lower energy life forms down finally to our four dimensional space-time continuum.

It has profound implications for the attainment of true equality of the sexes because it may verify how Christian Andreason was shown during his near death experience that God the Mother may well be identifiable with The Holy Spirit of Christian Bible fame or the Ruach ha Kodesh/the
    Shekinah Glory of G-d of the Jewish Bible?!

Thank you for considering this theory.

Kind regards.

Dennis Tate

p.s. I am almost certain that once you reward this prize to Dr. Tejman, the doors will open to begin to effectively use NDE accounts to reduce the incidence of
    suicide among young people all over North America and the world?!

https://apps.facebook.com/forumforpages/180898612019485/495334ab-b99f-4bea-be27-ffe51436f22a/0

Suicide rates on First Nations Reserves and depression among our youth, is there a remedy?

Dogmatic Atheists Lack Mathematical Aptitude.

Dr. Chaim Tejman does an excellent job of explaining how Wave Theory relates to every phenomena that we observe on this earth.

The Fundamental Force

The Fundamental Force

I personally agree with Dr. Tejman that Wave Theory explains a lot even about gender differences.

Wave Theory and Gender: Why Sex

Dr. Tejman does a fantastic job of explaining how the behavior of fundamental energy would almost certainly lead to life and thought processes.

Grand Unified Theory: Wave Theory and Life

2. Blayz

Blayz Well-Known Member

+213
    Atheist
    Married
    Lol, "a little"

Good luck with that.

3. DennisTate

+627
    Messianic
    Married
    CA-Conservatives

Yes, what needs to be done would be impossible for me but by drawing attention to what Dr. Tejman has written I actually am hoping to get a group together who could finish this to the satisfaction of the people who have put forward the offer.

Teilhard's Law of Complexity/Consciousness is another important part of the puzzle!

Law of Complexity/Consciousness - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

4. Blayz

Blayz Well-Known Member

+213
    Atheist
    Married
    That's not how it works, nor would it be ethical. It is up to Dr Tejman to publish his results in a high impact journal, not a bunch of interested parties. Also, I'd by hard pressed to think of a worse place to try and achieve this aim than a random internet discussion forum.

5. DennisTate

+627
    Messianic
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    Truly good points Blayz!

What do you personally think of the fact that Mellen Benedict, during his near death experience was shown that the Cyclic Model of the Universe was indeed correct?

Science - near-death experiences

e.A near-death experience advanced biological and medical research:
    After his NDE, Mellen-Thomas Benedict brought back a great deal of scientific information concerning biophotonics, cellular communication, quantum biology, and DNA research. Mellen-Thomas Benedict currently holds six U.S. patents. (Dr. Ken Ring)
    f.A near-death experience supports astrophysical research:
    Mellen-Thomas Benedict's NDE supports a number of scientific theories such as: an infinite number of Big Bangs, the reality of zero-point space, a better understanding of black holes. Mellen-Thomas Benedict believes in the future science will be able to quantify spirit. (Dr. Ken Ring)

6. DennisTate

+627
    Messianic
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    Well, I took your advice Blayz and posted a copy of the opening post on the October 4, 2012 post by The Hebrew University of Jerusalem in order to attempt to get this up to a higher level.

https://www.facebook.com/thehebrewuniversity?fref=ts

Dr. Tejman did reply to the copy of the e-mail that I copied to him so it was obvious that he was encouraged to be nominated for this prize:

7. Blayz

Blayz Well-Known Member

+213
    Atheist
    Married
    Personally? I think anecdotal evidence does not count as evidence. Chances are the people handing this prize out feel the same, given the requirement for publishing in peer reviewed journals.

Do let us know how that publishing works out for you.

In case it is not clear, emails, facebook postings, some guy's website, blogs, none of those things count.

8. DennisTate

+627
    Messianic
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    Blayz....in a major way you are correct....but I have found that it is actually amazing what can happen when two or three people start talking online about an idea....and then promote that idea on a page or two....the next thing we know a surprising number of people can be affected in a positive way....at least a little bit.....and the earth gets a little bit safer!

I am so glad that Dr. Melvin Morse and other professionals took the initiative to do many studies regarding near death experience accounts. They were risking their careers when they did this...but it is amazing how much more peaceful relationships are between various denominations of Christianity over these past thirty years. I am certain that those shows by Oprah Winfrey and others interviewing NDE experts has made North America and much of the world a significantly less divided, less angry place to live in!!!!

Suicide rates on First Nations Reserves and depression among our youth, is there a remedy?

Back in the early 1990's I read a book by Dr. Melvin Morse entitled "Transformed By The Light." I am almost certain that it was in that book that I heard about a study done on people who had recently attempted suicide.
    One group was simply given near death experience accounts to read as a therapy.

Zero people from this group attempted suicide again during the course of the study!

I firmly believe that the nearly dogmatic teaching of atheistic evolutionary theory in our schools is a significant reason why so many young people in Canada become so hopeless that they attempt to take their own lives.

This article that appeared in Psychology Today seems to verify that having a near death experience, or perhaps even by simply reading about them, maybe a young person could begin to look at life differently?!

Bright Lights, Big Mystery | Psychology Today

All of us, sooner or later are talking to somebody who is depressed or even suicidal. It might just be highly helpful if we are aware of how encouraging NDE accounts can be for somebody in that state of mind.

It is also helpful if we realize that the NDE accounts may eventually be proven to fit perfectly with String Theory???!!!

Last edited: Oct 28, 2012
  9. DennisTate

+627
    Messianic
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    True Blayz......but some very intelligent people read facebook postings and websites and may make the connection that an identification of The Holy Ghost/ The Holy Spirit perhaps with God the Mother could play a huge role over the coming decades in breaking women out of near slaverly like conditions in many third world nations......and thus.......the ball would continue to roll!!!??

(Christian Andreason, chapter 2)

10. AV1611VET

AV1611VET SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE Supporter

+38,470
    Baptist
    Married
    Why not?

Harold Cook got his 15 minutes of fame prematurely and ignorantly.

Clyde Tombaugh got his 76 years of fame prematurely and ignorantly.

As long as they make science look good, what's the harm?

Afterwards, if and when this doesn't pan out, they can always print a retraction on page six of the newspaper.

It's a win-win situation.

Someone gets money and honor for awhile, and science gets the nod from an ignorant public.

11. Strathos

Strathos No one important

+1,258
    Christian
    Single
    US-Democrat
    Pluto still exists, you know. Tombaugh still discovered it.

12. AV1611VET

+38,470
    Baptist
    Married
    Ya ... I've heard that rumor.

13. Strathos

Strathos No one important

+1,258
    Christian
    Single
    US-Democrat
    Here's a picture of it (and Charon):

[​IMG]

It's undoubtedly there.

14. DennisTate

+627
    Messianic
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    Good points!

So what do you personally think of my theory that there is a divine femine sentient life form that might eventually be proven to be identifiable with God the Holy Spirit of Christian thought?????!!

www.carbonbias.blogspot.ca/

15. DennisTate

+627
    Messianic
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    Intriguing way of looking at this AV1611VET!

I believe that the ladies who are involved in science should really look at this idea...… especially as it may fit with the theory of the Holy Spirit perhaps eventually turning out to be God the Mother?????!!!!

16. DennisTate

+627
    Messianic
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    Yes...… this would be a win - win - win scenario for theologians as well as for scientists.

17. DogmaHunter

DogmaHunter Code Monkey

+3,733
    Atheist
    In Relationship
    This is such a weird thread.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  18. Split Rock

Split Rock Conflation of Blathers

+616
    Agnostic
    Single
    Harold Camping got his 15 minutes of fame prematurely and ignorantly.

Heaven's Gate got their 15 minutes of fame prematurely and ignorantly.

As long as they are promoting Faith over Reason, what's the harm?

19. AV1611VET

+38,470
    Baptist
    Married
    But when those 15 minutes are over for them, it's usually curtains.

Harold Cook? who's he?

Clyde Tombaugh? who's he?

Harold Camping? he's the guy that predicted the end of the world.

Jim & Tammy Bakker? you know them.

Who discovered Phlogiston? um ... let me Google it.

Who created Thalidomide? um ... let me Google it.

Who built Dino World? (ya ... that guy.)

20. DennisTate

+627
    Messianic
    Married
    CA-Conservatives

Yes..... this is a strange idea....... basically this implies that when we humans are in the spermatozoa and ova stage..... we would still be in the image of God..... who nearly an eternity ago...... may have been a blog of fundamental energy who learned and learned and learned... and got better and better and better at creation.... and then planned many Big Bang events over essentially eternity in the past......... previous to the most recent Big Bang event of 13.72 or so billion years ago.........

Then Covering Cherub Lucifer gets jealous and organizes an attempt at taking over heaven.... the weaponry used in that war destroy the earth and the Word/Logos restores the earth over six days........

http://www.christianforums.com/t7715259/

NDE of Dr. Richard Eby verifies old earth and gap theory.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was impressed with the explanation given for the fall of Lucifer which would quite possibly fit with an earth that may well be 4.5 billion years old.

Apparently a lot happened between the original creation of the earth and the time when the repairing of the earth was made necessary due to an attempted coup d'etat by Lucifer and the angels who decided to follow him!!

.near-death.com/forum/nde/000/91.html

Dr. Richard Eby: