Christian
✟32,714.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I had a conversation w/ a Freind. I am now convinced I committed the unpardonable sin, I went tom my Facebook feed and i seen this post about Hebrews 6:4-6 right when I was looking for someone to talk to. I feel so condemned. I can't beleive It and I'm so afraid I don't even know I'm just going crazy I don't know why I can't repent. I just can't I want to but I don't I'm so stubborn I don't kno what's going on. I'm so scared I feel so sick.

God is good

Oct 4, 2016
Michigan
✟201,885.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Please google Grantley morris scrupulosity. He's a christian and he has a lot of webpages about what you're going through. I know it's tough, I am really struggling too, but I believe that God will use this for His glory. Please pray for me that I will give God and Jesus control. God loves you and Jesus is Lord, anytime you need to talk please message me.

Upvote 0

LostChildinTheMidst

Jun 28, 2017
Christian
✟32,714.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Please google Grantley morris scrupulosity. He's a christian and he has a lot of webpages about what you're going through. I know it's tough, I am really struggling too, but I believe that God will use this for His glory. Please pray for me that I will give God and Jesus control. God loves you and Jesus is Lord, anytime you need to talk please message me.
I've already seen that. I'm starting to beleive its stuff to tickle my ears

• Friendly
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0

God is good

Oct 4, 2016
Michigan
✟201,885.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I've already seen that. I'm starting to beleive its stuff to tickle my ears
Ok, I will pray for you, I struggle with terrible thoughts and I am afraid of not being saved but I believe that God loves us and that since Jesus Christ died for our sins we can be right with Him, Jesus is Lord and God bless.

Upvote 0

Easy813

Jul 13, 2017
Kinshasa
✟16,088.00
Country
Congo, The Democratic Republic Of The
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
@LostChildinTheMidst
All Bible books aren't meant to everyone, some of them were for certain people at a certain time, as in your last post, I ask you to read 1 Corinthians.
I think you don't understand how great He loves. Wake up! He gave his only child for YOU, you who can't find the way to Salvation.
Everything He forbids you to do, He does it for your own sake, not for His.
Finally, I'll tell you something, you won't find Jesus unless you find yourself first.
God bless you!

Upvote 0

Gabriel Anton

Exitus Acta Probat Acta Non Verba Deus Vult 11:18
May 19, 2016
Oz
✟89,091.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Peace be with you.

God Welcomes your precious prayers.

God is Extremely Merciful and Forgiving.

God Forgives you of your sins.

God is a God of Love and Mercy and Forgiveness.

You can Trust in Jesus Christ.

Jesus Christ is a God filled Perfect Eternal Love and Mercy and Forgiveness that knows no boundaries.

His Mercy and Goodness and Forgiveness and Love Endures Forever and Ever.

Come to Jesus Christ.

There is no such thing as an unpardonable sin for Jesus Christ.

Jesus Christ can do All things.

Nothing is impossible for God.

I will keep you in my prayers, Dear Very Incredibly Precious Soul of God.

God bless you.

Upvote 0

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I had a conversation w/ a Freind. I am now convinced I committed the unpardonable sin, I went tom my Facebook feed and i seen this post about Hebrews 6:4-6 right when I was looking for someone to talk to. I feel so condemned. I can't beleive It and I'm so afraid I don't even know I'm just going crazy I don't know why I can't repent. I just can't I want to but I don't I'm so stubborn I don't kno what's going on. I'm so scared I feel so sick.
2bf72dc54fc8c0da1435ac2d142c5327.jpg

Upvote 0

macek

Apr 21, 2017
Ljubljana
✟65,547.00
Country
Slovenia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Sister, you haven't committed unpardonable sin. For that you'd have to be baptised by the Holy Spirit at one time in your past and then outright reject it. Slipping into sin unless that sin is against HS and gifts
He bestows upon wont make you commit unpardonable sin. Still, you need to repent from your sins as we all do but worry not, sister. You are still redeemable and Jesus is waiting for you to invite Him in your precious heart.

I do understand you, sister. You have been away from God and you feel that distance as you get closer to Jesus you feel you are not holy, you have blemishes on your robe. I can say i am much like you in this, sister, so you are not alone. This is a good sign as you are becoming aware of who you really are and you care about how you will be before Jesus. I tell you, He is moving your heart right now and is calling you closer to Him. It is painful, but it will get better, sister. Don't give up :)

God bless you, sister in Jesus name. Amen.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,065,147.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
If you had committed the unpardonable sin you would not be here talking about it. Father I pray blessings on this request and for a victorious life that will bring you glory in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the bbnradio.org Family Altar program... BBN Program Schedule

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TurtleFish The Challenged

Site Supporter
Jul 10, 2017
New York
✟44,688.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm extremely optimistic you have NOT committed this sin, I will pray for you. I personally been there in similar places of the mind as you have described. I believe Satan may have a grip on your mind concerning this and I pray now that it will be expelled by God's revelations found in Scripture. My heart has love for you and I don't even know you or the whole situation going on. I believe it's God love, not mine. I'm not a loving person without Christ! Point being, I believe It's not too late for you. If you be in Christ, cast your care upon Him. Amen. I will continue to pray about this, since I personally know what depth of despair and torment it can create!

Upvote 0

God is good

Oct 4, 2016
Michigan
✟201,885.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm extremely optimistic you have NOT committed this sin, I will pray for you. I personally been there in similar places of the mind as you have described. I believe Satan may have a grip on your mind concerning this and I pray now that it will be expelled by God's revelations found in Scripture. My heart has love for you and I don't even know you or the whole situation going on. I believe it's God love, not mine. I'm not a loving person without Christ! Point being, I believe It's not too late for you. If you be in Christ, cast your care upon Him. Amen. I will continue to pray about this, since I personally know what depth of despair and torment it can create!
Could you please pray for me, my name is Zack and I'm struggling with my terrible thoughts. Please pray that God will forgive me and that I will stay close to Jesus Christ. Thank you and God bless

Upvote 0

TurtleFish The Challenged

Site Supporter
Jul 10, 2017
New York
✟44,688.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Could you please pray for me, my name is Zack and I'm struggling with my terrible thoughts. Please pray that God will forgive me and that I will stay close to Jesus Christ. Thank you and God bless
I will pray concerning your thoughts! I will type this prayer aloud for the benefit of others as well. God I uplift Zack to you. Father he is struggling with thoughts, I know not what the details of the thoughts are, they may cause agony and distress, may you be close to Zack now as he is struggling. God you are the High Priest that won the battle of sin and woe for us on the cross and I (we) come before you testifying you are the true Lord and God of forgiveness that can wipe away the stains of guilt and distress and anguish and replace those things with affectionate Grace. Personal grace that will shake the very foundations of our soul. I testify Hebrews 4:12 to be absolute Truth. Comfort Zack that the enemy will not touch him and torment his thoughts any longer. Give Zack peace that only the Lord God through Christ Jesus can give! Thank you for your mercies which are new everyday. Amen.

Zack I encourage you to read and study your Bible. If your like me and not a avid reader, then listen to the Bible. Stay in the Word and God will show Himself to you. God is a ever present help in time of trouble. Psalms 9:9 Keep us updated. God Bless you Zack.

Upvote 0

God is good

Oct 4, 2016
Michigan
✟201,885.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I will pray concerning your thoughts! I will type this prayer aloud for the benefit of others as well. God I uplift Zack to you. Father he is struggling with thoughts, I know not what the details of the thoughts are, they may cause agony and distress, may you be close to Zack now as he is struggling. God you are the High Priest that won the battle of sin and woe for us on the cross and I (we) come before you testifying you are the true Lord and God of forgiveness that can wipe away the stains of guilt and distress and anguish and replace those things with affectionate Grace. Personal grace that will shake the very foundations of our soul. I testify Hebrews 4:12 to be absolute Truth. Comfort Zack that the enemy will not touch him and torment his thoughts any longer. Give Zack peace that only the Lord God through Christ Jesus can give! Thank you for your mercies which are new everyday. Amen.

Zack I encourage you to read and study your Bible. If your like me and not a avid reader, then listen to the Bible. Stay in the Word and God will show Himself to you. God is a ever present help in time of trouble. Psalms 9:9 Keep us updated. God Bless you Zack.
God bless you, thank you so very much for the prayer. I read the Bible pretty much every day, it's good to read and it helps. Thank you, God bless

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

toLiJC

Jun 18, 2012
✟35,877.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

"sin unto death" is mostly spiritual lawlessness/wickedness, for example if you are an idolater (e.g. a hindu), occultist/esotericist (e.g. an yogi(n)), heretical religious worshiper, satanist, etc., so if you are not any of these, you do not sin a great sin, also, don't consult a fortune teller/witch, astrologers, etc.; every sin is forgivable, it is enough that the sinner stop sinning, and if despite all efforts he/she cannot stop, then the true God is faithful to save them, but if the sinner continues to sin without trying/making efforts to stop doing it, then he/she is endangered...

sin is some kind of causation/infliction of evil to/on the neighbor/cohabitant

God bless you

Blessings

• Friendly
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
No one can commit the "unpardonable sin". The only thing unpardonable today is to die without receiving Jesus as one's Savior. His blood shed, was payment enough to pardon all sins. See Isaiah 53:11. Hebrews 6:4-6 is not talking about losing salvation, but of those that have been offered salvation and rejected it. Be careful who you talk to and follow.

Upvote 0