• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

I have just discovered planetside...

Discussion in 'Gamers Zone' started by Teh Wiccan, Sep 10, 2004.

1. Teh Wiccan

Teh Wiccan The Balance Of Passion

+12
    Pagan
    For anyone who doesn't know, it's like tribes 2 or C&C renegade... Except on a much more massive massive scale, say 20+ times bigger. Anyone else play?

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. God.is.my.force

God.is.my.force God_Chaser

+41
    Christian
    Single
    US-Republican
    Ok game.

3. BIG-IRON

BIG-IRON New Member

+3
    Lutheran
    I played PS for about 3 months, I got very tired of the imbalance of sides, the devs change a weapon and poof your side is speedbump. I played when the jackhammer shotgun was great but it got nerfed while the terrans got a gatling gun upgrade it went ack and forth like this patch after patch its just to dependent on how the devs feel that morning.

4. Mongoose

Mongoose So it goes.

+29
    Atheist
    I played it for a year, until SOE started making these so-called "performance optimizations," which did the opposite of what they were supposed to do. As a result, the game no longer works well enough on my computer. They could have done better on that game.

5. Jesus_Inside

Jesus_Inside Your Brother in Christ

+247
    Non-Denom
    Married
    you mean planetside as in terragen?