• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Bridgida

Jul 27, 2016
London
✟19,095.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I am happy, I feel well, just a bit dizzy. I haven't had my medication since the beginning of this month. I always thought to stop it, as I get rheumatic pain or Fibrio. But now without it, there is no pain.
I have 2 weeks holiday and hope not to feel dizzy for 2 weeks. I often thought to have it run out, as I take it now for 10 years and I believe I can deal with my problems. The problems I have stated here in this forum haven't come back jet. That means that writing or talking helps.

Apart from the dizziness I feel good. The sun shines. I want to deep clean our flat. Tomorrow I go out, take photos. Got to the park. Perhaps I have some money for traveling to Paris, when my wage comes next week:crosseo:.
I have here an anti-depressant and normally take 5mg Abifily.

mine11.jpg

Bridgida

Jul 27, 2016
London
✟19,095.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
The following days without the medication wasn't good. That means that I suffer from depression and I had to get the tablet. It took me 2 weeks to get better. Normally I don't feel anything when I work.
There is always something with this illness.
No voices or silent voices, which I t totally ignore now.
I have other problems.
Like I have to pull myself together because of fear, paranoia and guilt. I can feel this and then I have to figure out, how to overcome it.
It is my 3. day off, and I did not go out.

Upvote 0