Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Since the moment of the big bang, the existence of a 4-dimensional universe was born. A universe that expands and 'pushes' it's way. It even 'pushes' against our earth, hence gravity.

...But as the universe expands, what lies on the outside of it..? What is the fabric of spacetime pushing against, as it expands outward you might wonder? The answer is, that it is pushing against space minus time.

So essentially the biggest thing that the big bang brought about, was the dimension of time.

Landon Caeli

God is perfect - Nothing is an accident
Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟572,330.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
And by the way, mainstream science is wrong when it says: "The stronger the gravity, the more spacetime curves"...

The above is plain wrong.. What is true, is actually the opposite, that the more spacetime is forced to curve, because of matter being in it's way, the harder spacetime pushes (gravity). Because matter pushing against spacetime actually causes spacetime to push back... Hard.

So gravity does NOT rule... Spacetime rules!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Pavel Mosko

Arch-Dude of the Apostolic
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
"I have discovered what lies on the outside of spacetime"

Azathoth?

Azathtoh.jpg

Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟572,330.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This is how I predict the Universe will unfold:

Eventually the stars will die out, and the Age of black holes will begin. After eons of time, the black holes will have mostly merged, until we are left with two black holes. No other matter will exist in the universe at this time. Upon their final dance, the two superr-mega-massibe black holes will conjoin, forcing so much pressure against spacetime, being so massive, that it will explode, resulting in a second big bang, restarting time, and giving birth to a new universe.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,099,472.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
This is how I predict the Universe will unfold:

Eventually the stars will die out, and the Age of black holes will begin. After eons of time, the black holes will have mostly merged, until we are left with two black holes. No other matter will exist in the universe at this time. Upon their final dance, the two superr-mega-massibe black holes will conjoin, forcing so much pressure against spacetime, being so massive, that it will explode, resulting in a second big bang, restarting time, and giving birth to a new universe.

As the universe is currently expanding; what would cause you to believe that it would not continue to expand?

Because the universe is expanding, the distance between black holes is increasing. Why do you suppose that this increasing distance, between black holes, would not continue to increase, eternally? How do you account for unrecoverable heat, over infinite time?

Upvote 0

JohnEmmett

Jan 21, 2017
Salt Lake City
Visit site
✟130,412.00
Country
United States
Faith
Buddhist
Marital Status
Celibate
As the universe is currently expanding; what would cause you to believe that it would not continue to expand?

I recollected my manifold past lives, i.e., one birth, two...five, ten...fifty, a hundred, a thousand, a hundred thousand, many eons of cosmic contraction, many eons of cosmic expansion, many eons of cosmic contraction & expansion: 'There I had such a name, belonged to such a clan, had such an appearance. Such was my food, such my experience of pleasure & pain, such the end of my life. Passing away from that state, I re-arose there.

Maha-Saccaka Sutta

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,099,472.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I recollected my manifold past lives, i.e., one birth, two...five, ten...fifty, a hundred, a thousand, a hundred thousand, many eons of cosmic contraction, many eons of cosmic expansion, many eons of cosmic contraction & expansion: 'There I had such a name, belonged to such a clan, had such an appearance. Such was my food, such my experience of pleasure & pain, such the end of my life. Passing away from that state, I re-arose there.

Maha-Saccaka Sutta

This is not a cause; and it doesn't account for unrecoverable heat.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JohnEmmett

Jan 21, 2017
Salt Lake City
Visit site
✟130,412.00
Country
United States
Faith
Buddhist
Marital Status
Celibate
This is not a cause; and it doesn't account for unrecoverable heat.

you asked what would cause me to believe the universe will contract

well the memory of the Buddha is the answer

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,099,472.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private

you asked what would cause me to believe the universe will contract

well the memory of the Buddha is the answer

Let's not confuse the memory of Buddah, with the imagination of Buddah. I'm looking for a physical reason to dismiss Newton's First Law of Motion.

Upvote 0

JohnEmmett

Jan 21, 2017
Salt Lake City
Visit site
✟130,412.00
Country
United States
Faith
Buddhist
Marital Status
Celibate
Let's not confuse the memory of Buddah, with the imagination of Buddah. I'm looking for a physical reason to dismiss Newton's First Law of Motion.

Buddha was the most insightful person in history

since you're asking for insight…

Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟572,330.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Because the universe is expanding, the distance between black holes is increasing. Why do you suppose that this increasing distance, between black holes, would not continue to increase, eternally? How do you account for unrecoverable heat, over infinite time?

Think of the planets, moons, and sun's as dust particles, with spacetime pushing them together constantly... As the "pressure" that spacetime is increases, once the dust bundles together, even greater forces of gravity will set in, to where a super-mega-massive black holes 30 trillion light years from one another, will one day come barreling at each other at speeds greater than the speed of light.

Upon collision of the final two, is big bang II.

...This is why it doesn't matter how expansive space becomes... Because the SMMBH'oles will be that much more attracted to each other as the only objects left in space... The radiance of their gravities, to one another will deny space and time.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,099,472.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private

Buddha was the most insightful person in history

since you're asking for insight…

I find Newton to be much more insightful when it comes to reality.

• Agree
Reactions: royal priest
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Simon D

Apr 10, 2021
Scotland
✟16,112.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Since the moment of the big bang, the existence of a 4-dimensional universe was born. A universe that expands and 'pushes' it's way. It even 'pushes' against our earth, hence gravity.

...But as the universe expands, what lies on the outside of it..? What is the fabric of spacetime pushing against, as it expands outward you might wonder? The answer is, that it is pushing against space minus time.

So essentially the biggest thing that the big bang brought about, was the dimension of time.
We do not know if the universe has an end it might be flat or it might be in the shape of a donut.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,099,472.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Think of the planets, moons, and sun's as dust particles, with spacetime pushing them together constantly... As the "pressure" that spacetime increases once the dust bundles together, even greater forces of gravity will set in, to where a super-mega-massive black hole 30 trillion light years from one another, will one day come barreling at each other at speeds greater than the speed of light.

...This is why it doesn't matter how expansive space becomes... Because the SMMBH'oles will be that much more attracted to each other as the only objects left in space... The pressure of their gravities will deny space and time.

You seem to be overlooking a key point here. The momentum of the black holes gaining distance between each other, is greater than the gravitation attraction that they have on each other. What known phenomenon would cause this ratio to be turned upside down?

I'm not looking for speculation. I'm looking for a plausible physical reason.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,099,472.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
well you are not Buddhist

your position to understand is limited

It seems that you are not a Newtonian. It seems that you are faced with similar challenges.

Let's keep it real.

Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟572,330.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You seem to be overlooking a key point here. The momentum of the black holes gaining distance between each other, is greater than the gravitation attraction that they have on each other. What known phenomenon would cause this ratio to be turned upside down?

I'm not looking for speculation. I'm looking for a plausible physical reason.

It would be turned upside down because they would possess all the gravity in/of the universe at once. This would result in the turning of the tables. The defiance of physical laws as we know them, to where the speed of light even, will be beaten.

I don't think science has calculated that as the dust particles decrease, as their black holes absorb them, that the pressure of spacetime will increase on the big objects, essentially magnifying their gravitational pulls.

IOW, universes will continue to seperate, until the dust is gone. Then, it will appear that things will be getting closer to each other, as spacetime can concentrate more fully on the fewer, larger spots.

Last edited:
Upvote 0