He lifts me up
✟159,601.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Wanted to let everyone know I have accepted Jesus! :] Thank you pastor Scott.

Hey brother, my heart rejoices with you in receiving Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior! It's good to hear you have a pastor, so I assume you are attending a local church?

Learning the word is going to greatly help you in your walk with Christ; just get in your bible and start reading! I would start in Matthew and read your way through the New Testament, and then start on the Old Testament after that. The Psalms and Proverbs are good to sprinkle in with your daily reading. Psalm 119 is a good one to show the value of Gods word.

Whatever you don't know or understand, ask God about. There is a scripture in James 1 that says if we lack wisdom, ask of God and it will be given to us liberally and without reproach. Whatever questions you have you can bring to the Lord. His Spirit will teach you how to have a relationship with the Lord Jesus.

I would also ask your Pastor if there is anything you could do to serve at your church. The Lord has opened so many doors in my life by serving in my church. I've learned so much and become a better Christian for it.

You've made the most important decision of your life and now God has given you a new life and destiny. Christianity doesn't end with your decision to receive Christ, it begins with it. Don't just wait around at the door where you received salvation but come into the throne room of our Father and offer yourself to Him as a living sacrifice daily.

Take care brother and God bless

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,556.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

:heart: Praise God!!! Thank you for sharing this glorious testimony. God bless you, and Pastor Scotty too. :clap:

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,556.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
:heart: And welcome to CF, Aaron!!!!

bliss.gif

Upvote 0

teresa

Supporter
Dec 15, 2015
united states
✟285,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Welcome to the family Brother Aaron!

The words come alive, because the word is alive. Its so profound, to have this discovery when you read them aloud. And when you hear them and know they are truth, are convicted of your sin and your need of a savior, ask Christ the Messiah into your life, to forgive you and to walk with you, you've been born again.

God word is living water, and His word came alive and fed your soul!

You will never be the same!

You have a huge, powerfully loving and supportive family now, all over the world

blog-august-009.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Neostarwcc

We are saved purely by the work and grace of God.
Supporter
Dec 13, 2015
US
✟909,984.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Welcome to Christ brother! I'm so glad for you! It is the most important decision you will ever have to make in your life. So gratz.

Upvote 0

Pilgrim

Praying without ceasing
Mar 26, 2017
between the pages of the Bible.
Visit site
✟192,961.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Praise Ye The LORD. I pray together with many of our brethren about salvation for the lost, Repentance And Salvation For The Lost, and it is indeed a glorious testimony to hear from someone whom has recently experienced the miracle of salvation. God bless the faithful laborers too, who respond with love, and in the truth, to the lost. Their reward is in heaven. Glory to the God.

Upvote 0

Jerri

Jun 26, 2014
✟17,255.00
Country
Kenya
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Awesome, I literally live for the moment 1 out of a possible 3billion surrender their life to Christ. It's the most exhilarating moment in heaven and here on earth. Congratulations and I pray that God keeps till you the day His son returns for His bride.

Upvote 0