Aurora Co
✟19,841.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
So listen, I know that something amazing is happening. I know that heaven is mixing with earth. There are Angels mixing with Humans and whole stores are preparing for Jesus Christ return.
I volunteer at a Good Will and I can testify that these things are taking place. I believe End Times are coming in the great length of just a few months.

Pray to your Lord and ask Him to speak to you about this...

and God Bless you CF

FatalFantasy

Jan 30, 2019
Brisbane
✟2,057.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So listen, I know that something amazing is happening. I know that heaven is mixing with earth. There are Angels mixing with Humans and whole stores are preparing for Jesus Christ return.
I volunteer at a Good Will and I can testify that these things are taking place. I believe End Times are coming in the great length of just a few months.

Pray to your Lord and ask Him to speak to you about this...

and God Bless you CF
Tell me more.

Upvote 0

Messerve

Sep 30, 2018
hjkhjkh
✟25,910.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Theres so much to say and I don't want to say anything more. Please say a prayer for me as everything at this point can be pretty scary for me.
Thank You
Colin M.
I hope we get to hear something eventually. There's no reason to be scared if God is at work.

Upvote 0

1watchman

Overseer
Site Supporter
Oct 9, 2010
Washington State
✟358,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well, I also think the return of the Lord Jesus for His "bride" ---the Church, is very near (some saints say likely within ten years, which I think is a good guess based on what the Bible shows us. I have kept some ministry I received on that, if one would like to write me about such. Look up always, for "...your redemption draweth nigh", God says.

Upvote 0

Messerve

Sep 30, 2018
hjkhjkh
✟25,910.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Well, I also think the return of the Lord Jesus for His "bride" ---the Church, is very near (some saints say likely within ten years, which I think is a good guess based on what the Bible shows us. I have kept some ministry I received on that, if one would like to write me about such. Look up always, for "...your redemption draweth nigh", God says.
I always hope it's not too soon for the sake of specific people I know who still don't really understand the Gospel. They're searching for meaning in life, but the Truth still seems like foolishness to them. I think the harvest fields are as ripe as ever, and we need to not stop sharing our faith even if Jesus' return is soon. It's easy for us to sit back and wait, but none of us really know exactly when the end is and whether it will be in our lifetimes. So if we wait for Him to come back and keep the Truth to ourselves, we will be very guilty of passivity.

Upvote 0

1watchman

Overseer
Site Supporter
Oct 9, 2010
Washington State
✟358,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Very true, and God does always care much for the good of all mankind. He knows the end from the beginnings, and He well knows by "foreknowledge" who will receive Him and be saved, and who will not. We don't know and can only keep being a witness to the Word of God and His promises to all souls.

• Agree
Reactions: Messerve
Upvote 0