I have a question,

Agonaces of Susa

Evolution is not science: legalize creationism.
Nov 18, 2009
San Diego
Visit site
✟11,653.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Last edited:
Upvote 0

wensdee

Jan 24, 2011
✟595.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
President Barack Obama is a black American creationist.

Obama Says Religious Faith Sustains Him Amid Challenges

Justice Clarence Thomas etc.
In America ALL politicians from the local sheriff to the president are religious because it's part of the job of being a politician in America.
Do all religious people in the US believe that all their politicians are religious? I expect they do.
All politicians everywhere tell lies but being an American politician they just need to tell a few more.

How many Atheists get elected to political posts in the US? [quite a few by telling lies] religion is making liars of a lot of people in the US.

How many Americans can not find the US on a map of the world? because they are the ones playing a big part in picking the president.

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,907,258.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
How many Americans can not find the US on a map of the world? because they are the ones playing a big part in picking the president.
How many atheists & scientists can find Pangaea on The Map?

I could say, for example, that the Bible says the Flood was global, affecting all seven continents; and atheists would come back with, "Ya, I know, but there was no global Flood."

If we can't pick 1 out of 7 by sight; you guys can't pick 1 out of 1 in narration.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JustMeSee

Contributor
Feb 9, 2008
In my living room.
✟23,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
does anyone know if there are any black American creationists?
My brother-in-law is a pastor, and he believes in creation. I never discussed with him whether he believes that the earth is less than 7000 years old.

Upvote 0

JustMeSee

Contributor
Feb 9, 2008
In my living room.
✟23,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
President Barack Obama is a black American creationist.

Obama Says Religious Faith Sustains Him Amid Challenges

Justice Clarence Thomas etc.
No, Obama said this:
“I’m a Christian, and I believe in parents being able to provide children with religious instruction without interference from the state. But I also believe our schools are there to teach worldly knowledge and science. I believe in evolution, and I believe there’s a difference between science and faith. That doesn’t make faith any less important than science. It just means they’re two different things. And I think it’s a mistake to try to cloud the teaching of science with theories that frankly don’t hold up to scientific inquiry.”
Obama Supports Evolution

Obama is not a creationist. He trusts science over a literal Genesis reading.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JustMeSee

Contributor
Feb 9, 2008
In my living room.
✟23,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
That black lady from the view is a creationist from what i recall.
There are two black women on The View. I assume that you were not referring to the Jewish one (Goldberg.;) No, she is not Jewish).

Here is a link to an article and video of The View where they are discussion the subject (Be warned. It will make you cringe).

"The View" Argues About "Darwinism" And Creationism (VIDEO)

Sherri Sheppard believes in creation.
Whoopi Goldberg believes in science.

Upvote 0

MoonLancer

The Moon is a reflection of the MorningStar
Aug 10, 2007
✟22,024.00
Faith
Buddhist
Marital Status
In Relationship
There are two black women on The View. I assume that you were not referring to the Jewish one (Goldberg.;) No, she is not Jewish).

Here is a link to an article and video of The View where they are discussion the subject (Be warned. It will make you cringe).

"The View" Argues About "Darwinism" And Creationism (VIDEO)

Sherri Sheppard believes in creation.
Whoopi Goldberg believes in science.

I was talking about Sherri. I forgot about Whoopi.

Anyway i would like to take some time to visit some stupid things Sherri has said.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epseC4VdTVg&playnext=1&list=PLA529009069780D44

Last edited:
Upvote 0

theFijian

Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2003
West of Scotland
Visit site
✟63,625.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
In America ALL politicians from the local sheriff to the president are religious because it's part of the job of being a politician in America.
Do all religious people in the US believe that all their politicians are religious? I expect they do.
All politicians everywhere tell lies but being an American politician they just need to tell a few more.

How many Atheists get elected to political posts in the US? [quite a few by telling lies] religion is making liars of a lot of people in the US.

Consol, do you ever have anything constructive or objective to say about a group you happen to have an emotional aversion to? Creationists, theists in general and now american politicians and the american electorate. Ever tried not spouting bigotted misinformed rhetoric?

Upvote 0