xristos.anesti

Veteran
Jul 2, 2005
✟10,525.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
I was reading the thread on Christian Persecution and wanted to say something, but then decided against it - at least for now, before I say that what I wanted to say, I have to ask you something.

Imagine you are an English person who lives in London. Imagine then that sometimes in 1960ies a whole bunch of Moslems start arriving to your city from countries like Pakistan. And you welcome them, they are poor and hungry and you feel the need to help them. And so you do it.

And they just keep on arriving, day after day, month after month, year after year.

After 30-40 years in your city there is so many of them, they open their schools, they have their mosques - actually - the biggest Churches in London are now mosques, they own the streets - they start pushing out all those who are not Moslems and suddenly they are majority. They have their police, the public officials are their people etc.

Then one day in 1999 they decide to have a referendum and on that referendum they all vote to separate the City of London from the United Kingdom and call it New Pakistan in which the rule of the Crown shall be replaced by the rule of Shariah (Islamic Law) in which the guy named Arhamhathan Gamahramhatan shall be the Primeminister.

What do you think the UK Government should do?

What do you think you would do?

Let them have it their way, because that is their democratic right?

Or, what do you think?

karen freeinchristman

More of You and less of me, Lord!
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2004
North west of England
✟62,407.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I have to say that I am worried. I don't really know if this worry is based on reality or paranoia. Even not knowing that makes me feel guilty for perhaps judging a whole group of people based on what I imagine extending from the things that we are told in the media. That guilt then makes me either do nothing, or move towards appeasing those people even more.

Do we need to wake up about this?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.