I hate to admit this...

Neostarwcc

We are saved purely by the work and grace of God.
Supporter
Dec 13, 2015
US
✟910,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
I've been building computers and fixing computers for almost my whole life (since I was seven or so) My life has always been pre Christ living, breathing, sleeping, computers. And post christ living breathing sleeping computers and God. I always have to have the latest and greatest technological marvels. I take pride in building my computers because I make them fast, great, and works of art.

Sometimes this does cause problems because building the latest and greatest isn't cheap. A typical one of my builds costs at least $4,000. Sometimes up to $6,000.

I also tend to come off as a little snotty to people in the computer world because I'll tell them facts like 1440p 144hz gaming has been the standard of gaming for over 6 years now. Which, is the truth. When 2k monitors went to 144hz refresh rates the computer world exploded. Now with the release of the RTX 3080 only being a few weeks away and the 3090 being late September we are evolving into the age of 144hz 4k gaming becoming the standard.

I think my problem is I know what im talking about but I come off as snotty because I usually spend $1,200-$1,500 just on a video card. $800 on monitors $3-$500 on motherboards i... just go all out when i build and it makes me very happy. I even recently did a build for my wife because she was in massive need for an upgrade. And to me spending this kind of money on machines that are a billion times better than what you buy at Walmart is smart and saving money. And, I really enjoy what I do. I really enjoy fixing peoples computers and giving them advice. I really enjoy my online friends and I really enjoy it here on CF.

I honesty don't care that im usually on a device of some sort 24/7 but to my parents? They hate it. They think im ruining my life and ruining my money and im the one that makes it anyway. Okay fine the government gives it to me, who cares how I get it. They also hate that I give lots of money to charity too. So I have to lie to them and say the omly reason charities ask me for money is because I used to. The truth is I've been regularly giving to charity for years and years now.

When people ask me what I do for fun or what I do to keep busy im embarassed to say that I live off of the government and build and fix computers. And that my wife and i evangelize and talk most of the time on the internet.

This causes a lot of stress on my mom and she thinks I have my nose stuck way high in the air for investing so much of my money building these awesome machines i think everyone should have because they're immensely worth the money and time building. while she's had the same laptop with an illegal windows 7 on it since 2008. I keep offering to buy her a legal copy of w10 but she keeps saying no. I mean, we all have our hobbies but it upsets me that my parents cannot accept me for who I am. I cannot talk computers around my 60 year old parents.

I can't even talk about God with my mother because she's this new age movement catholic and I'm a strict fundamentalist Calvinist. So she doesn't agree with my "you have to accept Jesus or you're going to hell" "crap" so... i have no relationship with my parents. My father used to physically abuse me and verbally abuse me nearly every day until I moved out of his house. I decided to move out because I was such an unwelcome loser to my family that my dad hit my mom in front of me. That was just the straw that broke things i didn't care about being his punching bag but, my mom was the last draw.

My parents don't understand that I do in fact have friends. In fact, I have lots of them. I told my mom that I had a large Christian community praying for me during my surgery yesterday. They dont get it because my friends are online. I met my wife online too and my father refused to acknowledge us together or even married for the first 3 years of our marriage or so. Because its ridiculous the way we met and we shouldn't even be friends let alone married. Im just... comfortable with technology and computer science. But... ill always be the stupid idiot son who never goes anywhere. Idk if I shpuld just completely reform who I am or just hide under a rock. I dont know if I can be the physically social success that my parents want me to be. Or well... the world. Even my denomination has to be uncommon its like... ugghh.

Last edited:

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
My parents don't understand that I do in fact have friends. In fact, I have lots of them. I told my mom that I had a large Christian community praying for me during my surgery yesterday. They dont get it because my friends are online.

Idk if I should just completely reform who I am or just hide under a rock.
I'm voting for reform. And for a reconciliation with your mom, if not both parents.

I dont know if I can be the physically social success that my parents want me to be.
You could give it a try.

Upvote 0

Neostarwcc

Supporter
Dec 13, 2015
US
✟910,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
I'm voting for reform. And for a reconciliation with your mom.

You could give it a try.

Maybe. But how would i even identify with either of them? The only world I know is computers. The only world my mom knows is nursing and how God apparently walked across a cloud the other day. I cant tell her its either a deception from Satan or a shadow. No I have to go along with yeah.. its probably God. Idk... We have nothing religiously in common or in common at all. Ive been trying to get along with my parents for over 30 years now. You cant tell your mom or convince her that she needs Jesus if she's going to wear the title of Christian. You cant tell your mother about how John McArthur is going psycho because she doesn't care nor has any idea who McArthur is.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,918.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I've been building computers and fixing computers for almost my whole life (since I was seven or so) My life has always been pre Christ living, breathing, sleeping, computers. And post christ living breathing sleeping computers and God. I always have to have the latest and greatest technological marvels. I take pride in building my computers because I make them fast, great, and works of art.

Sometimes this does cause problems because building the latest and greatest isn't cheap. A typical one of my builds costs at least $4,000. Sometimes up to $6,000.

I also tend to come off as a little snotty to people in the computer world because I'll tell them facts like 1440p 144hz gaming has been the standard of gaming for over 6 years now. Which, is the truth. When 2k monitors went to 144hz refresh rates the computer world exploded. Now with the release of the RTX 3080 only being a few weeks away and the 3090 being late September we are evolving into the age of 144hz 4k gaming becoming the standard.

I think my problem is I know what im talking about but I come off as snotty because I usually spend $1,200-$1,500 just on a video card. $800 on monitors $3-$500 on motherboards i... just go all out when i build and it makes me very happy. I even recently did a build for my wife because she was in massive need for an upgrade. And to me spending this kind of money on machines that are a billion times better than what you buy at Walmart is smart and saving money. And, I really enjoy what I do. I really enjoy fixing peoples computers and giving them advice. I really enjoy my online friends and I really enjoy it here on CF.

I honesty don't care that im usually on a device of some sort 24/7 but to my parents? They hate it. They think im ruining my life and ruining my money and im the one that makes it anyway. Okay fine the government gives it to me, who cares how I get it. They also hate that I give lots of money to charity too. So I have to lie to them and say the omly reason charities ask me for money is because I used to. The truth is I've been regularly giving to charity for years and years now.

When people ask me what I do for fun or what I do to keep busy im embarassed to say that I live off of the government and build and fix computers. And that my wife and i evangelize and talk most of the time on the internet.

This causes a lot of stress on my mom and she thinks I have my nose stuck way high in the air for investing so much of my money building these awesome machines i think everyone should have because they're immensely worth the money and time building. while she's had the same laptop with an illegal windows 7 on it since 2008. I keep offering to buy her a legal copy of w10 but she keeps saying no. I mean, we all have our hobbies but it upsets me that my parents cannot accept me for who I am. I cannot talk computers around my 60 year old parents.

I can't even talk about God with my mother because she's this new age movement catholic and I'm a strict fundamentalist Calvinist. So she doesn't agree with my "you have to accept Jesus or you're going to hell" "crap" so... i have no relationship with my parents. My father used to physically abuse me and verbally abuse me nearly every day until I moved out of his house. I decided to move out because I was such an unwelcome loser to my family that my dad hit my mom in front of me. That was just the straw that broke things i didn't care about being his punching bag but, my mom was the last draw.

My parents don't understand that I do in fact have friends. In fact, I have lots of them. I told my mom that I had a large Christian community praying for me during my surgery yesterday. They dont get it because my friends are online. I met my wife online too and my father refused to acknowledge us together or even married for the first 3 years of our marriage or so. Because its ridiculous the way we met and we shouldn't even be friends let alone married. Im just... comfortable with technology and computer science. But... ill always be the stupid idiot son who never goes anywhere. Idk if I shpuld just completely reform who I am or just hide under a rock. I dont know if I can be the physically social success that my parents want me to be. Or well... the world. Even my denomination has to be uncommon its like... ugghh.

I use mine with multiple tabs, two screens and don't do any gaming.

Upvote 0

Neostarwcc

Supporter
Dec 13, 2015
US
✟910,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
I use mine with multiple tabs, two screens and don't do any gaming.

I'm actually not all that into multimonitor setups. I tried it when i was younger and wanted to get a computer science degree. I found it useful for being able to type my code on one monitor and see the compiled result in the other.

But... that was ages ago. I think God had bigger plans for me than computer science. What do you use multimonitor for?

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,918.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm actually not all that into multimonitor setups. I tried it when i was younger and wanted to get a computer science degree. I found it useful for being able to type my code on one monitor and see the compiled result in the other.

But... that was ages ago. I think God had bigger plans for me than computer science. What do you use multimonitor for?

I trassfer notes to the second monitor. I watch videos and transfer screen shot as notes to one page. I bui;d up spreadsheet info on the second screen. And my visible 2nd desktop is a picture of my career goal and the exact view I will see when I get there.

I even have a third screen, an old digital photo album that fades to different views. A "Vision Board" so to speak of my future.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Richard T

Mar 25, 2018
traveling Asia
✟61,346.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Sorry you have such a generational gap in your life. Older people are generally not as tied down to computers and their uses. To me, it sounds sort of like an obsession to you and many others will not understand (myself included). When you say you take government money is that some type of aid, or are you doing contract work for the government?

Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟789,115.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Encourage you to honor your parents and just be yourself. Ask Yahweh to remove the blinders from their minds and let them see the wonderful news of Christ. Based on. "...for their minds have been blinded by the god of this age, leaving them in unbelief. Their blindness keeps them from seeing the dayspring light of the wonderful news of the glory of Jesus Christ, who is the divine image of God." II Cor 4:4

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟78,539.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I'm in my seventies. I accept the fact that younger people can have lives that are different. But at any age, we have to allow for differences in people. We, as Christians, need to be kind and considerate to others. Criticism from parents is harsh and harmful. The way my parents were raised and believed was not Christian. They didn't attend church or care what the Bible said. My father thought he was extremely intelligent, but his way of relating to people was to call them losers. No matter what you did you were a loser and so were all people who never attended college. On and on. I think we all suffered from depression. My brother got two masters degrees. My stepmother told me that my brother was trying to one-up my father. It was more like, "Can't you be proud of me, Dad?"

My mother was a deist but not a Christian. I repeatedly told her what the Bible says. She wasn't rude to me about that, but she certainly seemed disinterested. She lived to age 93, but telling her about Jesus just had no value to her. I didn't inform her of my giving to charity because I'd so often heard her opinion of that, "Charity begins at home." I'm not sure it will help you to know you aren't alone, but I hope so.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Maybe. But how would i even identify with either of them?
You don't need to identify with either of them. But you would be better off being on good terms with one or both of them.

Your mom seems to me to have your best interests in mind, and if you ask me, she's at least partially right. Even if she were not, reconciling and interacting with her as family members works better than the opposite, even if it's a matter of agreeing to disagree.

The only world I know is computers.
I'm sure there's room for more than one interest in life, and you probably would benefit from broadening your horizons somewhat. That's true for all of us.

I cant tell her its either a deception from Satan or a shadow. No I have to go along with yeah.. its probably God. Idk... We have nothing religiously in common or in common at all.
On the religious impasse, take it for what it is. You two hold different views.

That doesn't mean the two of you have to argue it out. If she starts, you can offset the errors on her part (such as that easy believeism stuff) without arguing or lecturing, and then say that you appreciate her POV (without agreeing to it), that she has a point, and let it go at that.

For your part, don't bother bringing up the subject of religion. My own mother was of another faith and because I didn't go to the mat over doctrinal differences at every opportunity, she gradually became happy enough just to know that I was a Christian of some sort and cared about such things.

Ive been trying to get along with my parents for over 30 years now. You cant tell your mom or convince her that she needs Jesus if she's going to wear the title of Christian. You cant tell your mother about how John McArthur is going psycho because she doesn't care nor has any idea who McArthur is.
Stop trying. You know by now that it won't get you anywhere.

But I do not actually know your mother, so my advice concerns somebody I'm sizing up from reading a few lines in a post. Everything that I'm suggesting might NOT work, but I do think bending over backwards for the sake of harmony, neutralizing the areas of disagreement by sidestepping them, could lead to a better situation, and it's one that millions of other people have found to be workable and almost pleasant. Think of her as hopeless if you want, but don't relate to her that way. See what happens.

Upvote 0

Neostarwcc

Supporter
Dec 13, 2015
US
✟910,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
I trassfer notes to the second monitor. I watch videos and transfer screen shot as notes to one page. I bui;d up spreadsheet info on the second screen. And my visible 2nd desktop is a picture of my career goal and the exact view I will see when I get there.

I even have a third screen, an old digital photo album that fades to different views. A "Vision Board" so to speak of my future.

Sounds very useful I really only game and browse the web on my desktop. I don't see the point in having multimonitor just for the sake of gaming on one screen and being on my browser at the same time. Don't think my desk would fit two 27 inch monitors anyway I think it would look weird if i have a 2k monitor on one side and a 23 inch 1080p monitor on the other. I have to admit multimonitor does look cool though. But I don't see the point in just cool. I could maybe pick up a cheap 2k monitor for a couple hundred bucks and to get a new desk. It doesn't have to be 144hz if it's just a monitor to browse the imternet.

Upvote 0

Neostarwcc

Supporter
Dec 13, 2015
US
✟910,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Sorry you have such a generational gap in your life. Older people are generally not as tied down to computers and their uses. To me, it sounds sort of like an obsession to you and many others will not understand (myself included). When you say you take government money is that some type of aid, or are you doing contract work for the government?

I get disability, yes. I'm classified as disabled by the government due to having schizophrenia. Well actually its not just scizophrenia I simplify my mental health condition because many people have heard of schizophrenia but they've not heard of my official diagnosis. My actual diagnosis is schizoaffective disorder. Which basically means I'm Schizophrenic and Bipolar at the same time. I get psychotic episodes and manuc ones.

I also tend to be schizophrenic more of the time than bipolar/manic-depressive so saying "im schizophrenic" technically isn't a lie its just not the whole story. Basically they give me disability because I cannot be a part of the workforce because I do get manic/psychotic episodes and depending on the severity of the episode (which is random), I can possibly be a danger to others or myself. And these episodes can even last for a year or longer. I just got over a manic episode that lasted from April of 2019 until nearly June of 2020. So you can see why I can't hold a job I could possibly need to be out of work for many months or even possibly over a year. Most episodes though are over with in 2-3 months. it wouldnt surprise me if the American government paid over a quarter million dollars a year to keep me alive and as stable as possible each year I'm alive. Especially with my recent surgery.. im sure that cost them
like 30 grand. Just... stupid.

I understand the age gap and differences between the ages. My moms parents didn't even have power until the late 2000s or so. Her father passed away in 2011. My dads father cared about me so much that he was worried about me because he thought I was going nowhere too. When I got on disability idk if he approved or not. He never told me and he's been gone since 2017 so can't ask him. He did live to see me convert to Christianity though and Protestantism so that made him happy (he was a Protestant too and his wife was Catholic). And they were ecstatic when I started dating my wife and when we got married a year later.

I just wish they lived to see our marriage last and the work km doing as a slave of Christ. But, cant have everything.

Understand the gap. What I dont understand is why im an outcast to my family. A majority of my family are "Christians" but I think only my grandparents were ever really practicing Christians with a lot of faith and zeal for Christ. So I coukd have talked to my dad's Father about religion and identified with him but the closest we said on the subject was one Christmas (the last time i saw my grandfather alive. The next time was when he was in a urn in a Catholic cemetery where the residing priest made me cry because he said the truth of my grandfather being raised on the last day and he wasn't really dead.) Anyway i brought my Bible from home because I wanted to do some studying. I was kjv only at that point. My grandfather noticed I was reading and he asked me what I was reading and I shyly said "the bible" and I saw his eyes light up and he said "thats a very really good book to read. There's nothing wrong with reading it." and we both cried and said nothing else.

I didn't come out as Protestant but it was obvious I was reading a Protestant Bible. So I could have spent lots of time talking religion or maybe even Calvinism with my grandfather but, while he was my favorite grandparent and I like to do donations in his name, i... didn't have much of a relationship with him.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟713,703.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

Live and let live.

Obviously you have religious theological differences with your mom (parents).

Live your life, your faith and be kind to others who are in disagreement (including family members). Agree to disagree and don't toil over it and don't argue over it. If the differences can't be discussed and ending up in a simple agree to disagree then don't discuss it.

How you are able to sustain your living ... if legal (according to man's law) and not against the Lords teaching ... no reason to be embarrassed about it. Receiving Government assistance isn't wrong unless one is being deceptive about it.

Some people like being a "home body" ( I do ) .... nothing wrong with that either.

Who and how one supports charities is nobody's business .... in fact the Lord prefers we do this in secret.

It doesn't matter what other people think about you (including your parents).... what matters is your relationship with the Lord.

Live for the Lord and not for other people. Pray for your parents.

Reactions: Rescued One
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Neostarwcc

Supporter
Dec 13, 2015
US
✟910,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Encourage you to honor your parents and just be yourself. Ask Yahweh to remove the blinders from their minds and let them see the wonderful news of Christ. Based on. "...for their minds have been blinded by the god of this age, leaving them in unbelief. Their blindness keeps them from seeing the dayspring light of the wonderful news of the glory of Jesus Christ, who is the divine image of God." II Cor 4:4

Yes i do honor my parents, I try my best not to cuss in front of them and I listen to them on everything else besides their financial advice. I dont listen to that. But if my wife ever made a topic on here she'd say my mother hates her but that's far from the truth and another story.

Upvote 0

Neostarwcc

Supporter
Dec 13, 2015
US
✟910,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
You say you are married - are you living at home?

What does your wife do?

My wife does virtually nothing but take care of me during episodes and in my daily life. She cooks and does dishes/laundry when she feels like it. Which is when I say we have no clothes, can I have something to eat, and please do the dishes there are dishes everywhere. She does mostly remember to give me the crap ton of pills im on though..Aside from take care of me the only thing she does is game with me and watch sermons on TV with me. We watch TV itself occasionally but we do not have cable. I just use cbs all access for my price is right (gotta have that :p) and hulu/netflix. Gives me all the "cable" I need and saves me over $100 a month. We do go to church but our church and the border is closed. So... theres not much we can really do

Upvote 0

Neostarwcc

Supporter
Dec 13, 2015
US
✟910,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
You don't need to identify with either of them. But you would be better off being on good terms with one or both of them.

Your mom seems to me to have your best interests in mind, and if you ask me, she's at least partially right. Even if she were not, reconciling and interacting with her as family members works better than the opposite, even if it's a matter of agreeing to disagree.

I'm sure there's room for more than one interest in life, and you probably would benefit from broadening your horizons somewhat. That's true for all of us.

On the religious impasse, take it for what it is. You two hold different views.

That doesn't mean the two of you have to argue it out. If she starts, you can offset the errors on her part (such as that easy believeism stuff) without arguing or lecturing, and then say that you appreciate her POV (without agreeing to it), that she has a point, and let it go at that.

For your part, don't bother bringing up the subject of religion. My own mother was of another faith and because I didn't go to the mat over doctrinal differences at every opportunity, she gradually became happy enough just to know that I was a Christian of some sort and cared about such things.

Stop trying. You know by now that it won't get you anywhere.

But I do not actually know your mother, so my advice concerns somebody I'm sizing up from reading a few lines in a post. Everything that I'm suggesting might NOT work, but I do think bending over backwards for the sake of harmony, neutralizing the areas of disagreement by sidestepping them, could lead to a better situation, and it's one that millions of other people have found to be workable and almost pleasant. Think of her as hopeless if you want, but don't relate to her that way. See what happens.

Thank you for the advice. i will try that. On views, we do believe in Jesus we both believe Jesus died for our sins on the cross. My mother just thinks that works will get her into heaven. She thinks that there are multiple ways to heaven. Apparently these are common beliefs in modern catholicism. Se probably didn't like her fundie catholic father saying "no jesus is the only way and you work because God saved you not to get to God. Oh BTW feminism and this new age movement is wrong and against Christ and... you know what? I probably would have gotten along with my moms dad too despite him being a Catholic. We had differing views on theology but the basics were there to talk about.

Upvote 0

Neostarwcc

Supporter
Dec 13, 2015
US
✟910,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
I'm in my seventies. I accept the fact that younger people can have lives that are different. But at any age, we have to allow for differences in people. We, as Christians, need to be kind and considerate to others. Criticism from parents is harsh and harmful. The way my parents were raised and believed was not Christian. They didn't attend church or care what the Bible said. My father thought he was extremely intelligent, but his way of relating to people was to call them losers. No matter what you did you were a loser and so were all people who never attended college. On and on. I think we all suffered from depression. My brother got two masters degrees. My stepmother told me that my brother was trying to one-up my father. It was more like, "Can't you be proud of me, Dad?"

My mother was a deist but not a Christian. I repeatedly told her what the Bible says. She wasn't rude to me about that, but she certainly seemed disinterested. She lived to age 93, but telling her about Jesus just had no value to her. I didn't inform her of my giving to charity because I'd so often heard her opinion of that, "Charity begins at home." I'm not sure it will help you to know you aren't alone, but I hope so.

My father in law is that way. I believe his parents are too only theyre rich so they have something to be snooty about I guess. Idk. Whats hurtful to me on this age cap though is they treat my oldest niece like she's a princess and like she's going places.

Because shes autistic like I possibly might be dunno testing didnt exist in the 80s like it does today and apparently I'm too old now yo get tested. But my niece is EXACTLY like me. I liked somic when I was growing up she likes sonic, I was big into anime, she's big into anime. I like computers, she likes computers and the latest gadgets. Im an introvert shes an introvert. My niece and I could probably talk geek for forever and understand each other.

They dont treat her like an outsider. But yet, I am? My niece constantly posts her artwork of her own created designs in anime style on her Facebook page (shes 14 now and old enough to have a FB page dont worry) and they give her nothing but praise. You know what my dad said and did whenever I talked about anime? "You're a loser, I wish you were never born." And he'd treat me like his own personal punching bag! His own son! Yet, my niece is actually praised and treated like a queen for doing the same things? What a hypocrite! I post my latest builds and all they talk about is "how much did that cost?" I used to talk about anime all the time with my parents through my whole life and all I got was verbal and physical abuse, she gets praised and they try to understand it.

Granted I know my parents love me. I know they give me praise when i talk about my religious beliefs on facebook even though my dad is basically an atheist. My mom tries to understand my religion but its like, if I quote one piece of scripture to her or online? She explodes and gets instant offended. It just isnt fair.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,918.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Sounds very useful I really only game and browse the web on my desktop. I don't see the point in having multimonitor just for the sake of gaming on one screen and being on my browser at the same time. Don't think my desk would fit two 27 inch monitors anyway I think it would look weird if i have a 2k monitor on one side and a 23 inch 1080p monitor on the other. I have to admit multimonitor does look cool though. But I don't see the point in just cool. I could maybe pick up a cheap 2k monitor for a couple hundred bucks and to get a new desk. It doesn't have to be 144hz if it's just a monitor to browse the imternet.
You can get large screen TV monitors for free. You just need a bit of space.

Upvote 0