• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

I hate my father so much. Please I do really need your help! :(

Sakuraichu

Jul 19, 2020
Hayward
✟15,258.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello my name is Raymond, currently twenty years old. I did not come here to looking for the advice, as I know some people want fix the problem in my life and does not solve an issues situation related to the family abuse but I having a difficult hard time with his father. I had no choice I guess I can say is to share with anyone about my awful experience story.

However, I'll explain everything that most worst horrible situation with father, he's not normal person like ordinary people who like to play father's role in part of our family. Please can you answer in the comment section and all your matter opinion is for suggesting me. I want know how can I do faces those bad situation, should I rid of being stuck in the haunted cuisine ship and dragging me into working someone for become slave work (metaphor). I appreciate i would want hear out your message to the me, let me know that you still there.

Back then, at first I was fifteen years old, and know well my dad far so more older than her mother age. I know I don't want talking about weird couples they have different age as peculiar. My dad is 87 and he still fine walking around, a healthy normal life without sign of a pain back or can't walking neither only vision is poorly he almost blind because of years old affecting. Umm... He always watching the television favorite on boxing channel it almost everyday I almost easily notice him he usually like to comfortable sitting down chair all days without moving anywhere but sometimes if he want to cooking own vegetable for himself, in the kitchen for a lasting three hours limit. Sooo... He is weird. Also, the kitchen almost messy everyday when he done and left dirty plates in washing tubes without aware of his responsibility. He very lazy, not want do helping people. I never seen him in my life, why is he always do nothing to help my mum for cleaning kitchen. That make me annoying of him he force me to cleaning whole kitchen for a endless days.

I knew the bad situation come attacking me, I really can't stand him anymore. He is total jerks. He keep saying many mean words to offending sister and mom, me. It make me feeling like I want shut him up his quiet down and try stay positive to avoid fight with father at all cost, I can endure with that for a nevertheless maniac days. A enormous one globin monster, I always have problem conflict with each other, I unnecessary support them he is just idiot old man with anger bad-temper issues problem. It's wasn't my fault, he started bullying me, we were in same way as high school teenagers who picking on kids without reason.

You can see my father is clearly an abusive person. Not only verbally or physically but emotionally or something on his mind. What it cause change him into bad person? It could be traumatic in the past or just natural age due to a emotion swing mood. I had no clue in him if God knew what's going on in mind he probably experience schizophrenia. It sounds crazy right? He constantly forcing me to do working for him, and clean everything in house almost one hundred percent efficient clean. He yelling at me. He show me bad attitude, he doesn't care about my university education financial needs to pay the expensive class for next year. He is all cares about himself than anyone. That make me SO mad! I can't complain myself, need have patience until I soon leaving those ridiculous dad's house look like emperor castle he think of worthy himself. He's horrible, ignorant like a young annoying child. He yelling at me, gotten upset, been unreasonable toward me forever. I don't know why he bullying me everyday. I wish I want him to end life but I can't say that ya know it's very rude. I respect him, has nothing do with dad, he getting on my nerves. He loses bad-temper barking me the same things as pit-bull dog do to the people, that pathetic.

My mom she just normally does nothing, she stands back and watches like "she watching sisters arguing in between the which it's best foods in one selection." When I complaining about all of dad action in a improper action. She tell me to not listen him, says "Don't worry you'll be alright. He is stiffly old man. Ignoring him. He always bittering people." Sister confront me, she advice me "God know you're good person, please don't hating on father. Be respect to him, he'll give you greatest reward in heaven will be your mine treasure." It make me feel better but still suffering in house with lunatic dad. I HEARD that for YEARS that it is ok the way he treats me, but when I try show him how the way he acts is do lazy and nothing help me for cleaning in the garage room. He criticizing me all times, he does not satisfy because there not enough perfectly neat-organization room 100%.

Later, I'm twenty years old. I still see him as same old person, never change attitude. He indecisive and refusing help me to plans with my future. Wow! I'm surprise, he don't like me anymore. He keep moneys in own selfish and never give money to my whole family except my sister using student loan to pay all of her class in two years ago. To be honest with you, I seriously need leave his home that's not normal for me. But I had wait to get my graphic designer degree for two more years left. I had no luck, stuck in alone room, sister and brother were leave house because of a dad's rude manner, they moving in somewhere place with independently own.

I can't do anything to fight him, because I don't want broke the God's law. Instance, I had to same be just like Jesus he respect everyone, walk in his faith. I patiently with father, doing working for him again. Never complain. Focus in his faith help me on ease mind.

I can keep all days through journey life and stories about my dad but I decide to leave here. I wish I could have good parents, and have a different life, in a different country. I wish that God should change him but too late, my dad is bahai' religion I know I never give up praying to effort communicate with Jesus Christ in every night. I hope he will help me. He love us so much, he cares about me and everyone too.

tturt

Senior Veteran
Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟789,115.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Welcome to the forums. You're right God loves you very much.

I've known several people who were in their 80s and 90s. For various reasons, they usually dont move around that much. Do you know other people in that age range? He has the mental capacity to still cook for himself. That's more self sufficiency than others his age. I know some that everything has to be done for them - and most hate that they cant do for themselves anymore.

I'm thanking the Lord that you help your dad For one thing when you help him, you're assisting your mom.. Thanking God because you're trying to do what the Bible says. Also, you are your dad's example of being a follower of Jesus. Also, asking Yahweh to remove the blinders from his mind and let him see the wonderful news of Christ based on -
. "...for their minds have been blinded by the god of this age, leaving them in unbelief. Their blindness keeps them from seeing the dayspring light of the wonderful news of the glory of Jesus Christ, who is the divine image of God." II Cor 4:4

Last edited:
Upvote 0

GodsGrace101

Supporter
Apr 17, 2018
Tuscany
✟231,507.00
Country
Italy
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi S,,,,
I hate to say this,,,but you've already broken God's law.
Jesus said that if you hate someone, it's the same as killing them.
Matthew 5:44
Jesus tells us to love our enemies.

Also, we are to honor our mother and father. This is in the commandments. The very first one after we learn about God.

Honoring our parents means we are to treat them well even if we don't love them, or even like them.

You're still young now. As you get older, you'll discover that your father is also a human with many flaws and problems.

A healthy solution for you would be to move out but carry on a relationship with your mother and father.

We all are doing only what we can do..it may be our best and it may not,,,but we can only do what we can do and not any more.

Reactions: Macchiato
Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟713,703.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Hello my name is Raymond, currently twenty years old. I did not come here to looking for the advice, as I know some people want fix the problem in my life and does not solve an issues situation related to the family abuse but I having a difficult hard time with his father. I had no choice I guess I can say is to share with anyone about my awful experience story.

However, I'll explain everything that most worst horrible situation with father, he's not normal person like ordinary people who like to play father's role in part of our family. Please can you answer in the comment section and all your matter opinion is for suggesting me. I want know how can I do faces those bad situation, should I rid of being stuck in the haunted cuisine ship and dragging me into working someone for become slave work (metaphor). I appreciate i would want hear out your message to the me, let me know that you still there.

Back then, at first I was fifteen years old, and know well my dad far so more older than her mother age. I know I don't want talking about weird couples they have different age as peculiar. My dad is 87 and he still fine walking around, a healthy normal life without sign of a pain back or can't walking neither only vision is poorly he almost blind because of years old affecting. Umm... He always watching the television favorite on boxing channel it almost everyday I almost easily notice him he usually like to comfortable sitting down chair all days without moving anywhere but sometimes if he want to cooking own vegetable for himself, in the kitchen for a lasting three hours limit. Sooo... He is weird. Also, the kitchen almost messy everyday when he done and left dirty plates in washing tubes without aware of his responsibility. He very lazy, not want do helping people. I never seen him in my life, why is he always do nothing to help my mum for cleaning kitchen. That make me annoying of him he force me to cleaning whole kitchen for a endless days.

I knew the bad situation come attacking me, I really can't stand him anymore. He is total jerks. He keep saying many mean words to offending sister and mom, me. It make me feeling like I want shut him up his quiet down and try stay positive to avoid fight with father at all cost, I can endure with that for a nevertheless maniac days. A enormous one globin monster, I always have problem conflict with each other, I unnecessary support them he is just idiot old man with anger bad-temper issues problem. It's wasn't my fault, he started bullying me, we were in same way as high school teenagers who picking on kids without reason.

You can see my father is clearly an abusive person. Not only verbally or physically but emotionally or something on his mind. What it cause change him into bad person? It could be traumatic in the past or just natural age due to a emotion swing mood. I had no clue in him if God knew what's going on in mind he probably experience schizophrenia. It sounds crazy right? He constantly forcing me to do working for him, and clean everything in house almost one hundred percent efficient clean. He yelling at me. He show me bad attitude, he doesn't care about my university education financial needs to pay the expensive class for next year. He is all cares about himself than anyone. That make me SO mad! I can't complain myself, need have patience until I soon leaving those ridiculous dad's house look like emperor castle he think of worthy himself. He's horrible, ignorant like a young annoying child. He yelling at me, gotten upset, been unreasonable toward me forever. I don't know why he bullying me everyday. I wish I want him to end life but I can't say that ya know it's very rude. I respect him, has nothing do with dad, he getting on my nerves. He loses bad-temper barking me the same things as pit-bull dog do to the people, that pathetic.

My mom she just normally does nothing, she stands back and watches like "she watching sisters arguing in between the which it's best foods in one selection." When I complaining about all of dad action in a improper action. She tell me to not listen him, says "Don't worry you'll be alright. He is stiffly old man. Ignoring him. He always bittering people." Sister confront me, she advice me "God know you're good person, please don't hating on father. Be respect to him, he'll give you greatest reward in heaven will be your mine treasure." It make me feel better but still suffering in house with lunatic dad. I HEARD that for YEARS that it is ok the way he treats me, but when I try show him how the way he acts is do lazy and nothing help me for cleaning in the garage room. He criticizing me all times, he does not satisfy because there not enough perfectly neat-organization room 100%.

Later, I'm twenty years old. I still see him as same old person, never change attitude. He indecisive and refusing help me to plans with my future. Wow! I'm surprise, he don't like me anymore. He keep moneys in own selfish and never give money to my whole family except my sister using student loan to pay all of her class in two years ago. To be honest with you, I seriously need leave his home that's not normal for me. But I had wait to get my graphic designer degree for two more years left. I had no luck, stuck in alone room, sister and brother were leave house because of a dad's rude manner, they moving in somewhere place with independently own.

I can't do anything to fight him, because I don't want broke the God's law. Instance, I had to same be just like Jesus he respect everyone, walk in his faith. I patiently with father, doing working for him again. Never complain. Focus in his faith help me on ease mind.

I can keep all days through journey life and stories about my dad but I decide to leave here. I wish I could have good parents, and have a different life, in a different country. I wish that God should change him but too late, my dad is bahai' religion I know I never give up praying to effort communicate with Jesus Christ in every night. I hope he will help me. He love us so much, he cares about me and everyone too.

Hello and welcome to CF may you make many friends here.

John 16:33
Berean Study Bible
I have told you these things so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take courage; I have overcome the world!”

Acts 14:22
strengthening the souls of the disciples and encouraging them to continue in the faith. "We must endure many hardships to enter the kingdom of God," they said.

2 Corinthians 6:4
Rather, as servants of God we commend ourselves in every way: in great endurance; in troubles, hardships, and calamities;

John 14:1
Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

John 14:27
Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Luke 23:34
And Jesus said, “Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do.” And they cast lots to divide his garments.

Mark 11:25
And whenever you stand praying, forgive, if you have anything against anyone, so that your Father also who is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.”

Romans 12:12
Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer.

Romans 12:18
If possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all.

Romans 8:18
For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worth comparing with the glory that is to be revealed to us.

May the Lord bring peace to your mind and heart. Amen.

Upvote 0