• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

I hate Facebook and other social media.

Discussion in 'MILLENNIALS (1981 to 1998)' started by Praising Him, May 16, 2020.

1. Praising Him

Praising Him New Member

+19
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Celibate
    Enjoying life without it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Phronema

Phronema Well-Known Member Supporter

+895
    United States
    Eastern Orthodox
    Single
    I've really gotten that way too. I don't use it much anymore, but in the case of FB I've had to really "dial" it in if you will. I've unfollowed a lot of people who insist on posting about politics because in my opinion life isn't about politics everyday all the time. In addition I've joined a lot of groups that post Holy Scripture, or sayings from church fathers, and mothers so I end up getting what I enjoy on my feed.

Ultimately I don't use it much, and enjoy being away from it as well aside from a little socialization on there, but it's minimal.

3. Michie

Michie Human rights begin in the womb. Supporter

+29,327
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    I hope you take an exception to this social media. :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  4. Phronema

Phronema Well-Known Member Supporter

+895
    United States
    Eastern Orthodox
    Single
    That's a good point ! :)

5. .Mikha'el.

.Mikha'el. Mod Queue Spam Troll Banner Extraordinaire! Staff Member Supervisor Supporter

+2,917
    Canada
    Messianic
    Single
    That's nice, so don't use them.

6. thecolorsblend

thecolorsblend If God is your Father, who is your Mother?

+6,764
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    Social networks are good for starting pointless conflicts with other people. But not very much else.

7. Amittai

Amittai monitor evaluator

+284
    United Kingdom
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Forums aren't what's meant by social media.

8. Michie

Michie Human rights begin in the womb. Supporter

+29,327
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    It’s still social media.

9. Ronit

Ronit Active Member

+197
    United States