i happy to see this forum .

S

shantystar

hello,
i am very happy to join this forum,
i am a 32,years old pastor form last 7 years here in paksitan,pleasze \keep me and my co-workers in "His",service in your prayers as we are preaching here in pakistan,we are pakistani origin.
i ordained from churchoflivingwater,delaware,usa.
your information.
i pray God almighty keeps every believer in his shelter of his Holy wingss,
God bless you.

Reactions: Beckyy25
S

shantystar

yes,have you ever been to pakistan,me want to write something about on this so people over here get know.
is muslim can do goodness?.
same political ,economical,social,fundamentalis,muslim sectarian atmosphere in every muslim country,
By God alm ighty grace muslims always busy most of their lives in sectarian wars among them,if not they use all their power onto minorities as we are here in pakistan,as in my profile you read i wrote that othe rreligion missions,excluding christians,busy in converting christians into their religion on gunpoints!what should on going in pakistan!,over here most places local muslims do not permitt any christian mission to build a church ,as they said their soil might become ugly (i am not using the stern words,they used!) by that church.as God bind their eyes so they think but,not understand and make them deef so that they listen but not listen,as the holy scripture teaches us!.government grant mosques of muslims everything but not a single penny to any christian church!.all we have to do on our resources taht are very limited!.please pray and support us.

Upvote 0

Winston1

Mar 15, 2009
✟15,135.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Hello again,

I have been to Nepal and India but I have never visited Pakistan. I have read about the persecution of Christians in Pakistan and other Muslim countries and it seems awful. These things are enshrined in their scripture that they must hate non-muslims and subdue or kill them. I hope that things improve for you and people in the free world learn the truth about Islam before it is too late.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums