Australia
✟49,719.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Labor
Just an update, I know that it has been ages since I have posted here, but wanted to let you know that my beautiful baby boy Alex was born on August 26th at 3:55pm weighing 7lb 10oz (about 3.5kg) and 48cm long. HE was born after 22 hrs of labour (this was from when the contractions started coming at 5 mins apart). I needed a few interventions such as my membranes ruptures, and an epidural, and he was delivered vaginally via ventouse, but I got my VBAC. I did end up with an episiotomy, stitches and a lot of brusing so very very sore at the moment.

Anyway he is just perfect!

I will be back later through the week when things are settling down and post more stuff, we are working our way through breastfeeding. I only did it for a week with DD, so this is a whole new terrotory for me!

Reactions: Rebekka
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

hisbloodformysins

He's my best friend
Nov 3, 2003
✟5,464.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Just an update, I know that it has been ages since I have posted here, but wanted to let you know that my beautiful baby boy Alex was born on August 26th at 3:55pm weighing 7lb 10oz (about 3.5kg) and 48cm long. HE was born after 22 hrs of labour (this was from when the contractions started coming at 5 mins apart). I needed a few interventions such as my membranes ruptures, and an epidural, and he was delivered vaginally via ventouse, but I got my VBAC. I did end up with an episiotomy, stitches and a lot of brusing so very very sore at the moment.

Anyway he is just perfect!

I will be back later through the week when things are settling down and post more stuff, we are working our way through breastfeeding. I only did it for a week with DD, so this is a whole new terrotory for me!

congratulations!

Upvote 0