Florida
✟121,493.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I had a great time at church yesterday,they were singing my favorite christian songs,and the guy in the band that has such an amazing voice was singing yesterday,everyone loves his voice,his voice really does sound amazing,he is great.

Ttalkkugjil

Social Pastor
Mar 6, 2019
Suwon
✟34,572.00
Country
Korea, Republic Of
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
I had a great time at church yesterday,they were singing my favorite christian songs,and the guy in the band that has such an amazing voice was singing yesterday,everyone loves his voice,his voice really does sound amazing,he is great.

Congratulations on having a great time at church yesterday.

Upvote 0

sunshine100

Love God Love people
Site Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Florida
✟121,493.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Was it a Vineyard church? I always loved band worship music.

Praising God through song is great, but you have to like the pastor's message too. What was the topic?
What is a vineyard church?

Upvote 0

sunshine100

Love God Love people
Site Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Florida
✟121,493.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
Morgantown, West Virginia, USA
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Upvote 0

Ttalkkugjil

Social Pastor
Mar 6, 2019
Suwon
✟34,572.00
Country
Korea, Republic Of
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others

Sounds more like a concert than a worship service. How was the pastor's message? What did they preach on? What passages from the Bible were read? Did you participate in the Sacrament?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
Morgantown, West Virginia, USA
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
It is not Lutheran at all. They call themselves "evangelical with neo-charismatic orientation." That is most similar to Pentacostal of the mainstream churches.
Yes, I know that. That is why I said that it is not the type of service I am used to attending. But I did enjoy it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

GodLovesCats

Mar 16, 2019
Florida
✟117,927.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
When I was a girl, my mom hid plastic eggs that break in half to put bite-size chocolate inside. Of course, I dyed eggsc before Easter too, but they were never what the "Easter Bunny" put around my house. I got an Easter basket with bigger chocolate bunnies, which were too cute to eat first. I missed that when Mom decided to just take advantage of sales the next day, intentionally missing out on most eggs and bunnies.

I care about three things on Easter: real Easter chocolate, nothing to worry about, and, most importantly, what we are celebrating.

Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟820,856.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I have a great time every Mass. Jesus was there in body and blood and God's Spirit filled the people.

Upvote 0