Aug 27, 2004
✟17,949.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
i wanted to know if you guys could input on this.

i went to take a nap..which was odd of me and i dreamed something. it could have just been a normal dream but it really stuck with me and has been on my mind.

i dreamed that there was snakes everywhere..of all different sizes and everywhere i would run there was one there. and then i seen myself climbing like a cliff side to get away and as i kept climbing it turned into a cross. and there was a snake wrapped around the cross. when i looked down i seen a huggge snake below me and i heard someone say "he is the master munipulator."

any input on what that could mean?

F

freeport

i went to take a nap..which was odd of me and i dreamed something. it could have just been a normal dream but it really stuck with me and has been on my mind.

i dreamed that there was snakes everywhere..of all different sizes and everywhere i would run there was one there. and then i seen myself climbing like a cliff side to get away and as i kept climbing it turned into a cross. and there was a snake wrapped around the cross. when i looked down i seen a huggge snake below me and i heard someone say "he is the master munipulator."

Snakes often represent, well, the devil, and the doctrines of demons. We can be surrounded by snakes... as we are the doctrines of the world (which often come even through churches, sometimes the worst of it).

Yet, Moses was given a snake by God to throw down to Pharaoh. He threw down his staff and it became a snake. That was right at the first of his confrontation with Pharaoh. That is a symbol of "God can create snakes which people abhor against snakes". And the snake of Moses ate up the snakes of the magicians.

In the end, all of Egypt was devastated. Pharaoh did not take warning at this.

Later, the hebrews grumbled against God and God sent the Destroyer (the Devil) to kill them with snakes. Then, God had Moses make a bronze snake, and all who looked on it were saved. That showed how faith can save.

Jesus spoke of that when He spoke of Himself being raised up on the cross.

He said, 'just as Moses raised the bronze snake so people were believed and healed, so too will the Son of Man be lifted up'. To me, ultimately, that is a statement of God's power over all created things: for instance, God sent the snakes that poisoned the Hebrews, and He also sent the cure.

Who can undo the power of the wicked ones, but the One who made them?

The big snake you saw was the Devil. The father of all the other snakes. At some point, even the Devil is forced to acknowledge Jesus Christ as God Incarnate. He clearly did not understand this as he put Jesus to death. As Jesus said they did this because they saw Jesus is the "heir". When Jesus returns it will be at the Right Hand of the Father. And in that same parable, Jesus spoke of the Master returning: killing those filthy rebels and giving over the vineyard to others (the meek).

None of this means people are not responsible for their own sins. They are. Each has to live with what their own allotment is from God. For the wicked, who have done wicked things, they have punishment in store from them from old. For the good and faithful, they have reward in store from them from old.

Knowing God is beyond all of that is not enough. People have to repent and do what He asks, which is to believe the Son.

The wicked powers do not do this, for we know they are incapable of saying, "Jesus is Lord".

Upvote 0

MLEN

Aug 4, 2009
✟8,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi Whisper Kay,

From my own experience with dreams and snakes, I agree with freeport that they often represent evil or impending harm or danger which satan wishes to bring your way. God has given me this interpretation before. But I encourage you not to be discouraged or afraid for as long as you look to Christ, then "greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world." I will pray for you now as you seek and heed God's direction as he shows you how to avoid the pitfalls of satan (especially when it comes to relationships with others that do not edify you in the Christian way). Christ says that He has already overcome, and with his power you will too if you guard yourself with and obey the Word of God.

Upvote 0

heron

Legend
Mar 24, 2005
✟33,756.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I was just reading an article on kundalini and Qi, where snakes represent a person's inner coiled energy that can spring forth for healing or destruction. Depending on the branch of thought, many recognize the snake as demonic but still use the powers.

The Truth about spontaneous Chi Kung ( Jinns / Demonic Possession )

(This is a long article -- just do a search)

The dream itself shows you overpowered by an invasion of them, unable to walk forward because they moved where your feed would go. This could be spiritual -- the enemy's attempt to disable you through fear. The snakes were not actually harming you, but your knowledge of their potential sent you running in fear. Some people are frozen from action in this spot, but you still showed power and hope.

A cliff is a difficult slope to scale. Compare mountain imagery -- climb every mountain, ford every stream -- to scaling a cliff, like the beginning of Mission Impossible.

The cliff turned into a religious symbol. That could show a false religiosity that you felt necessary to climb for survival, but ended up being corrupt.

Upvote 0

GaryP

Apr 28, 2009
✟8,966.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Private
It is common for Creation to dream of snakes, As they are just reptiles, Created by God. The Cross is just the Alter where the Act of Jesus was Finalized. The Cross in your dream is empty, Jesus is gone, If your dream is inspired by the other, all the snake can do is hang on to it.
It is like being in the bleachers after a football game, the game is over.
The losing team can talk all the smack it wants. ie master manipulator etc. Please go
to Mark 15:38 and view were Jesus went. Jesus was so powerful he tore open the Temple and this allows all of us to go direct to the Father in the Kingdom of God.
Your Dream teaches you that the Act of Jesus, ( Jesus did the Will of the Father ),
is Finished, ie Empty Cross, and that Satan is defeated, snake hanging around.
A person has 3 choices at the cross, Go to the open Temple, hang around the cross,
or go to the Tomb, your choice.
I myself at first ran toward the Tomb and peered toward the Future,
one day, I looked over and saw the open Temple, I ran in !!!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Christsfreeservant

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Aug 10, 2006
Rock Hill, SC
Visit site
✟1,355,378.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The cliff turned into a religious symbol. That could show a false religiosity that you felt necessary to climb for survival, but ended up being corrupt.

I think Heron may have something significant here. A manipulator (the huge snake at the bottom) is someone who influences, controls, maneuvers, directs, moves and/or handles something or someone in an ingenious or devious way.

It appears to me that the purpose of the snakes may be to move you up that mountain to the cross on which this snake is coiled around, so it does sound like you are being led to false religion of some sort, but I think you are not representing yourself alone but perhaps man-kind in general.

The snake could represent the control of Satan in today's church or he could represent, for instance, the antichrist or the beast of Revelation who is wrapped around the church. Whatever the meaning of the image at the top of the mountain, to me the message is that a master manipulator is down at the bottom scaring you up the mountain to something that is false. So, you and all of us must pray for much wisdom and discernment in these days so that we know what is true and what is false.

Honestly, I believe that this health care system that the government is trying to put into place, the North American Union, these bills that Congress has voted on without reading them, the deficit, the decline of the value of the American dollar, the H1N1 virus, etc. are all of this Master Manipulator at the bottom of the mountain who is trying to put a scare into the American public (not sure where you live) so that they can get us right where they want us, which I believe is to get enough of us in an uprising (look at all these protests about the health care bill) so that the government will have no choice but to declare martial law, to throw out the constitution of the U.S., i.e. to suspend Habias Corpus (our rights) and to make the U.S.A. government a dictatorship and to lead into the one world order and one world Satan-controlled religion.

So, I wonder, when we get all worked up about all of this and we protest if we are not playing right into their hands, i.e. that is exactly the response they are hoping and planning for so that they can take over. I think even this supposed racial profiling situation that arose between the cop and the professor over which Obama made a public comment was to get the American people in an uproar. And, even this “spying on our neighbor” thing they just initiated is to get the people upset and in an uproar. It appears that there has been one thing after another after another lately (more pronounced lately) in rapid succession that are intended to get us to protest. They have to create a situation in the U.S.A. that would require them to take control. So, what if all of this is just to get us to protest loudly enough (to wake up the American public) so that they have reason and justification for their ultimate purpose all along which is to have total power over us. What if all that we get worked up about is just a manipulation by a Master Manipulator?

I believe, for instance, that this health care reform bill was stalled on purpose to be in limbo while Congress is on break and that they are encouraging the American public to contact their public officials on purpose, partly so that they have a record of who is protesting (your names on petition after petition) and partly because they want an uprising. While this is in limbo, the people are getting worked up, which is what they want, and they are having these town hall meetings where there are outbursts of anger and where the police are having to be called in – just the first step. Then, they introduced the idea of us “snitching” on each other, and thus, another thing for us to get worked up about.

I believe that all these things are God’s divine judgment against the U.S.A. and the church in America because we have forgotten about God, as a nation. And, it is going to keep getting worse and there will be more and more things the government will come out with in order to get the American public to protest even more and to claim their rights under the constitution of the United States of America and to get us to be not united, and to get the states to declare their sovereignty so that Habias Corpus can be suspended and there can be a take-over.

In other words, I believe the Lord is showing you the fulfillment of prophecy of scripture and that we are seeing it "real-time."

Last edited:
Upvote 0

heron

Legend
Mar 24, 2005
✟33,756.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
w.kay said:
there was a snake wrapped around the cross.
CFS said:
I believe, for instance, that this health care reform bill
Oh, so you're thinking of the snake symbol and the staff of Asclepius.

"Asclepius...became so skilled at healing that Zeus feared that the immortality of the gods was threatened... The image of a serpent-entwined staff also appears in the biblical book of Exodus, wherein Moses is instructed to erect a brass pole with a serpent; whoever looked upon it was healed."

AMNews: Editorial - June 20, 2005. The symbol for a new AMA: Medicine for the 21st century ... American Medical News

Possibly the Moses connection was related to the cross.

c7d41b6d7e818a1e

Upvote 0

loved33

Dec 27, 2008
✟10,868.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
for me snakes in a dream mean one thing.

a forked tongue.

being a christian and having such a tongue means being trapped in religeous spirit.
so rather than 'seeing with a single eye' the Christ within the hope of glory, one is still labouring under the law.

still operating from the 'knowledge of good and evil tree' running back and forth in guilt ....rather than living out of the 'tree of life' Jesus, who is all, has all, and in joined with us as beleivers , he has made us brand new creatures. Christ indwelt, giving us co-heiship, sonship, and a loving Father.

Jesus on the cross died and all our sin,k past , present, future was killed in Him on that cross.

In many chruches these days 'sin focus' is still very much the broken record stuck in a groove that Jesus has done away with.

to make people 'change their behaviour' 'to be e better person' is works.

If like galations 2:20 says...you died in Him on that cross, now He lives in your original created being and the two of you are a new creature.you dont do things 'for God' you are living the Christ life. He is doing what He designed for you to do, by creating you , as you, your gifts , talents, tastes and by you knowing the Truth, Him, daily fellowshipping nd enjoyin Him and your place seated in the heavenlies next to the Father, in Him....we live a life of discovery of what already is provided. there s no trying to get any more. He owns the lot, and He is sharing His Allness with us every day...if we will just be still and know that He is God...and seek first teh kingdom of God which is Him as righteousness, Him as oeace, Him as joy.
When we know Him like this, in us, all things will be added.

the new creature works like this -you the weak part , he the strong.

all wrath for sin dealt with on the cross, it went into Jesus, for any mistakes you made, make , or will make

we live now by the faith OF the Son of God who loved us and gave His life for us.

we cant beleive even without His faith.

we truly are Christ indwelt.

He in us , joined with us , is perfection.

we are no longer separated from Him

so to be trying to improve...
you cant improve on perfection

but this 'knowing' comes by revelation.

the law is a heavy yoke.

jesus is an easy yoke

i have this revelation praise God, but it doesnt mean that everyday i dont get temptations from the world around me, so many church voices...telling me to improve ....look better ...make a fair show in the flesh.these voices are the imaginations and thoughts that must be cast down. all that junk died on teh cross.

when you know He is the other part of you, and you are a new creation...the old has literally gone

into the cross

tehn you walk in newness of life.

you may see your weaknesses at times...but you dont focus on them, you focus on Jesus and His finished work, you fellowship with Him and enjoy Him, and in reliance on Him, rather than trying to 'be like Him'...we begin to agree with how He sees things, and power and grace begin to flow, and things that used to be a problem...strat to be not a problem...through knowing Him as teh strong...not through you trying to be strong...you can only do it so long and tehn you fail...oh wrtched man that i am etc as paul said.

in my experience , the majority of Christian s you meet ,, have this forked tongue still operating in good and bad as opposed to 'life'-they can say the scriptures because they can read them, but then they insist on being 'the strong one' and trying to change themselves, do something for God, be someone for God.

in Him we are the biggest we'll ever be. You cant improve on Christ the Lord of ALL, in you and joined with you as a new creation, you cant improve on such an identity.

the law speaks of the very nature of God Himself....man cannot keep law. if you want to live by the law, you have to get it perfect all the time.

and man cant do it.

but Christ in the man has fulfilled all the law.He can keep every one and does every day. He is not expecting His perfection from us. He wants us to know Him and love Him and yield to Him out of love.

the main labour we do is to labour to enter into the finished work of Christ on the cross.

climbing a cliff....you could do it...climbing would suggest to me a good thing and getting away from snakes double minded two trees mentality and going higher , would indicate to me, a new level of revelation God wanting to bring you to.

the big snake on the cross and hearing he is a master manipulator

take the the tip as a snippet, a little factlet....but keep your main forcus on the cross, know what died on that cross in Jeus , for yourself, be specific about it. when you are sure about what the cross means to you, when you know you are a new creature and the old has gone the new life in Christ is here...when you choose to see with that single eye, and agree with how God sees you and all of this....the devil may be a master manipulator but you will know, know more than youve known anything ever, that the Master of All Things is in you, you are not separate from Him.
In knowing every enemy has been dealt with at the cross...you stay in peace, unmoved, genuinely , unmoved, unafraid.

its good to do a character study of God.

Know who He is.

Find out about all His names in the bible get to know Him

just like losing a bad habit...the best way is never to focus on the bad habit...just develop an appropriate new one.

focus on God and who he is and read the letters of Paul, these are the letters to the church which focus and teach about the new creation truths.

Godbless

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

heron

Legend
Mar 24, 2005
✟33,756.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
in my experience , the majority of Christian s you meet ,, have this forked tongue still operating in good and bad as opposed to 'life'-they can say the scriptures because they can read them, but then they insist on being 'the strong one' and trying to change themselves, do something for God, be someone for God.
This seems to be a theme today, in what God is showing several people across the forum. We don't like to think of ourselves as off-base, but are we operating in the powerful path that Jesus directed us? Safe isn't necessarily righteous. Striving to be right doesn't necessarily make us right. (Only some of us, lol.)

Upvote 0

Greyshade89

Senior Veteran
Aug 27, 2004
✟17,949.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
gosh you guys thank you soooo much. i truly appreciate everyones help in finding what this dream could have meant. also i dont think i mentioned..but the snake that was on the cross wrapped around it was dead. dont know if that was significant or not.

Upvote 0

heron

Legend
Mar 24, 2005
✟33,756.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Welcome back!

The vision must have stuck with you. Dead, oh my.

"snakes everywhere..of all different sizes and everywhere i would run there was one there. and then i seen myself climbing like a cliff side to get away and as i kept climbing it turned into a cross. and there was a snake wrapped around the cross. when i looked down i seen a huggge snake below me and i heard someone say "he is the master munipulator."

The scenes with snakes all over the ground -- or rats, spiders, cockroaches -- in movies and dreams -- give people the sense that there is nowhere safe to step. Being overcome, the ground that used to be simple and sure is overtaken with semi-intelligent intruders.

When thinking about a dead form of Christianity, being chased toward it (with a religious climb to get there), it makes me wonder what the floor snakes were.

Upvote 0

Mr. Teeny

Nov 1, 2009
Australia
✟169.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
I'm no expert of dream interpretation but this dream seems to have a lot of symbolism. It kind of reminds me of the prophetic books written by Rick Joyner where he is climbing up a mountain pursued by enemies, maybe you should check it out. More specifically the Final Quest series.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

toolite

Jul 1, 2008
Orlando, Florida
✟5,058.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

First of all it's warning that's how God warns you. So you have to always pay attention to your dreams because once you have an understanding then God builds on it. It's like developing a spiritual vocabulary.

The warning is kaos things set out by the enemy to make you fall but, most importantly none touched you. You have the authority to pray over this. And it doesn't have to come to pass..

Your running in fear and you reach Christ who gives peace and protection. You are being shown there is one who is putting all this together. Which can be a person who is influencing others but, speaking to you spiritually.. Its the enemy really and he knows who you are in the Lord. Do you know who you are in the Lord? You Are Gifted So Always Seek God!

See once you seek the Lord the enemy must stop in his tracks and he didn't try to come up there to get you. Glory..

You will be taught not to fear the enemy over time.. Glory To God!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

heron

Legend
Mar 24, 2005
✟33,756.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Do you think the dead snake might have shown one coming that close to the cross, to try to squelch God's work, and dying?
really sat well with me
most importantly none touched you. You have the authority to pray over this. And it doesn't have to come to pass..

Your running in fear and you reach Christ who gives peace and protection. You are being shown there is one who is putting all this together.

See once you seek the Lord the enemy must stop in his tracks and he didn't try to come up there to get you. Glory..
(-:

A lot of times we are taught by preachers to be wary of evil, but we aren't always taught about our authority through Christ Jesus. Or it is mentioned, but not explained.

Many of the wiles of the enemy are about appearances of evil and danger. Bumps in the night, almost-missed car accidents, gossip against us... things that set us on edge, but don't actually touch us.

I have known people who saw intimidating supernatural beings, that had no apparent way of overcoming. When these friends spoke in Jesus' authority, the beings shrunk in appearance and slipped out of the room.

Evil appears so massive compared to the strength we see ourselves as having. In the spiritual realm, the rules are different. We can operate like Jedi knights against overinflated terrors. (With God as our power, not our inner forces.)

Upvote 0
F

freeport

Evil appears so massive compared to the strength we see ourselves as having. In the spiritual realm, the rules are different. We can operate like Jedi knights against overinflated terrors. (With God as our power, not our inner forces.)

Contrary to popular urban legend, Lucas is not a Buddhist. :)

Rather, he seems to have put Christian symbolism into a metaphoric form which people would find unoffensive.

The saying "may the force be with you"... actually comes from the old saying - one sees often in Judges and such, for instance - "may the Lord be with you".

Or, "may God be with you".

Problem is if you try and do epics mainstream... and use less deep metaphor, it doesn't actually reach anyone. No one is caused to think. For instance, as amazing and pivotal as the stories in Genesis, Exodus, Judges, Kings... how often have we seen an actually good movie made from these things? But, many derivatives -- in fact, is there a story in the Western hemisphere not derived from the Bible?

Our understanding in the free world of the secrets of good and evil are vast, believer and unbeliever alike. These lands are not desert.

Unbelievers just rip it all off. Believers tend to obscure it, so it may reach the masses.

Yet, an irony here is Jesus explained that he spoke in parable so 'you would be deaf, and you would not turn and so be healed'. True. But, also He said, "Do not think I came to bring peace on earth, but a sword and a fire"... yet we know that He did come to bring peace on earth. So how to resolve the contradictions?

One must resolve the contradictions. One must try to.

My belief is that matters are complex. There is a time for all things. A time to divide, and a time to unite. A time for rejoicing and life, and a time... for judgment.

Upvote 0

toolite

Jul 1, 2008
Orlando, Florida
✟5,058.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
wow thank you toolite...your words really sat well with me and i feel like they were words of truth! thank you soo much!!

God loves you and most importantly when you are chosen he will send you dreams to warn you and others too. So you must learn to listen to your dreams. God Builds You Up while the enemy tries to tear you down. Thank God that he has the final say!

Stay Blessed! Learn from your dreams and appreciate the Gift From God!

All The Glory Will Forever Be Given To God!

Upvote 0

toolite

Jul 1, 2008
Orlando, Florida
✟5,058.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Do you think the dead snake might have shown one coming that close to the cross, to try to squelch God's work, and dying?
(-:

A lot of times we are taught by preachers to be wary of evil, but we aren't always taught about our authority through Christ Jesus. Or it is mentioned, but not explained.

Many of the wiles of the enemy are about appearances of evil and danger. Bumps in the night, almost-missed car accidents, gossip against us... things that set us on edge, but don't actually touch us.

I have known people who saw intimidating supernatural beings, that had no apparent way of overcoming. When these friends spoke in Jesus' authority, the beings shrunk in appearance and slipped out of the room.

I believe the snake coming up the cross or standing at the bottom of the cross was to let her know that there is one that is the one behind all of it. The person who is stronger than all others against her but, the main one who wants bad things for her- for her not to reach her goal in God!
People do harm to us but, it's really not the person its just a person that the enemy was able to use.

The thing is God knows Truth because he is truth and the enemy knows the truth but, the problem is we are the weak link.. If we knew who we were in the Lord then the enemy would just leave us alone because there wouldn't be a battle at all.. God helps us- feeding us spiritually by dreams because we don't resist and question as much in a dream state and as we get stronger it moves to visions which then we are ready and won't question and faint back and forth if what we saw is true. I apologize about your comment - The enemy is always trying to prevent us from getting done what God said we are going to do.

All The Glory Belongs To God!

Upvote 0