Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I was lost, wandering through a deep, thick and dark wood, alone and searching for something but wasn't sure for what. I saw many people walking in a general direction scratching and clawing through the forest but somehow knew they were all going the wrong way. Knowing which way was the right way was impossible because I didn't know where I was or where I was going. I wandered aimlessly for a while and came across a man who wasn't walking with the rest of them; he was a strangely familiar person.

I didn't recognize him as anyone I could name, but asked him if he knew where we were and where we were supposed to go. He replied that everyone was lost and going the wrong way, and that I should follow him. He said that although he couldn't bring me to where I was supposed to be, he said he could lead me to a place where the trees weren't so thick so that I could see where I was going and find my own way, to a place where I was supposed to be.

I followed him and we talked, but I don't remember what we talked about. I knew somehow it was very important to me, but not about the journey. After a time that was neither too long nor too short (it felt as if it were the exact right amount of time), we emerged into a beautiful green grassy meadow filled with happy people glowing with brilliance but not light, just glowing with radiance.

As I marveled at this beautiful place, the man who led me there had suddenly vanished, but as soon as he did I felt a peace knowing that I would find my way to this place I was supposed to go to; just as he said. As I proceeded to walk with the crowd through the meadow in no particular direction, I had a sense that I was going the right way and was quite content to be traveling with them, despite not knowing where or what it was, or why I was going there.

I woke up.

david tyler

JESUS LOVES YOU
Dec 9, 2018
ALBERTA
✟15,032.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I was lost, wandering through a deep, thick and dark wood, alone and searching for something but wasn't sure for what. I saw many people walking in a general direction scratching and clawing through the forest but somehow knew they were all going the wrong way. Knowing which way was the right way was impossible because I didn't know where I was or where I was going. I wandered aimlessly for a while and came across a man who wasn't walking with the rest of them; he was a strangely familiar person.

I didn't recognize him as anyone I could name, but asked him if he knew where we were and where we were supposed to go. He replied that everyone was lost and going the wrong way, and that I should follow him. He said that although he couldn't bring me to where I was supposed to be, he said he could lead me to a place where the trees weren't so thick so that I could see where I was going and find my own way, to a place where I was supposed to be.

I followed him and we talked, but I don't remember what we talked about. I knew somehow it was very important to me, but not about the journey. After a time that was neither too long nor too short (it felt as if it were the exact right amount of time), we emerged into a beautiful green grassy meadow filled with happy people glowing with brilliance but not light, just glowing with radiance.

As I marveled at this beautiful place, the man who led me there had suddenly vanished, but as soon as he did I felt a peace knowing that I would find my way to this place I was supposed to go to; just as he said. As I proceeded to walk with the crowd through the meadow in no particular direction, I had a sense that I was going the right way and was quite content to be traveling with them, despite not knowing where or what it was, or why I was going there.

I woke up.

Upvote 0

devin553344

I believe in the Resurrection
Nov 10, 2015
Unkown
✟93,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

I woke up.

Yeah that dream sounds inspired and interesting. Welcome to CF :)

Upvote 0