Jesus is Lord.
Dec 13, 2012
Canada
✟43,216.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It began as I was in some sort of cave or tent with a whole lot of my classmates and random other students, the lighting was dim and we were all seated talking amongst ourselves. After a while I see a famous singer who I used to listen to when I wasn't saved was walking through the crowd and shaking hands of the students (this singer is famous for their sexually expletive lyrics). Once he reached me I said Hi in our native language (which isn't English) and I was slightly starstruck he gave me a hug and took my hand leading me through the crowd. I thought I was really cool because all my classmates could see that this famous person was taking to me somewhere and we appeared friends. He led me by the hand out of the cave or tent and into a black SUV where he got in the back. In the SUV there were 2 other people not including the driver, the driver had short hair and was a woman. As we drove off started chatting and I was surprised at how friendly they were. After a while I realized that the woman driving was a lesbian and in fact that all the other people in the SUV were homosexuals. It was at this point that I tried to find away to get out of the SUV which is when I woke up.

I have a feeling I know this already but I would like interpretations

talitha

Cultivate Honduras
Nov 5, 2004
Tegucigalpa, Honduras
Visit site
✟22,601.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
You are in a worldly (dimly lit) environment with peers and a celebrity (influence) enters. He finds someone whom he can.. influence: you. Walking hand in hand is you walking in agreement with this kind of influence, and the dream shows the kind of place it will lead you if you continue to put yourself in these environments and be influenced by this kind of person. Music is a powerful influence and carries spiritual power; it's likely that spirits of lust and perversion are riding on the sound waves of this person's music. Not everyone understands this, but it is a spiritual reality. The dream was given to you as a warning.

Upvote 0

EinsteinsGirl

NEWLY WED! - Child of a Genius!
Feb 5, 2013
✟19,151.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
It began as I was in some sort of cave or tent with a whole lot of my classmates and random other students, the lighting was dim and we were all seated talking amongst ourselves. After a while I see a famous singer who I used to listen to when I wasn't saved was walking through the crowd and shaking hands of the students (this singer is famous for their sexually expletive lyrics). Once he reached me I said Hi in our native language (which isn't English) and I was slightly starstruck he gave me a hug and took my hand leading me through the crowd. I thought I was really cool because all my classmates could see that this famous person was taking to me somewhere and we appeared friends. He led me by the hand out of the cave or tent and into a black SUV where he got in the back. In the SUV there were 2 other people not including the driver, the driver had short hair and was a woman. As we drove off started chatting and I was surprised at how friendly they were. After a while I realized that the woman driving was a lesbian and in fact that all the other people in the SUV were homosexuals. It was at this point that I tried to find away to get out of the SUV which is when I woke up.

The name of the singer would help with interpreting.
It appears you have some kind of struggle with some form of sin which the Lord wants to set you free from.

Tent = the flesh
Being in a cave = strong hold
questionable morals male singer hugging you = being embraced by a mindset and influence (singing) that is negative
Classmates are around = this is a lesson you're learning or about to learn as you journey
car = what 'drives' you and how you're journeying through life
Realizing the people are homosexuals = Realizing what you've been enveloped by and enamoured with is not healthy or productive and it's time to walk away from this particular influence [homosexuals cannot produce fruit(babies) and are unproductive]

The Lord is taking you through a time during which you will come to a point of decision and leave some unhealthy things in the past.
God bless.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

bhayes

Jesus is Lord.
Dec 13, 2012
Canada
✟43,216.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The name of the singer would help with interpreting.
It appears you have some kind of struggle with some form of sin which the Lord wants to set you free from.

Tent = the flesh
Being in a cave = strong hold
questionable morals male singer hugging you = being embraced by a mindset and influence (singing) that is negative
Classmates are around = this is a lesson you're learning or about to learn as you journey
car = what 'drives' you and how you're journeying through life
Realizing the people are homosexuals = Realizing what you've been enveloped by and enamoured with is not healthy or productive and it's time to walk away from this particular influence [homosexuals cannot produce fruit(babies) and are unproductive]

The Lord is taking you through a time during which you will come to a point of decision and leave some unhealthy things in the past.
God bless.

The singer was The Weeknd. I do struggle with inappropriate contentography by giving in to it but I won't do it any more since I know where this is leading me. I don't know what this means but I think it has to do with my life. I am in college in my fourth year second last semester and right now it is torturous to sit in class. I can't even just sit down in the back of the class with a sudden fear overcoming me. I don't know what it is but I am at a point now where I don't what this to continue. The worst part is it is very obvious how uncomfortable I am and other people are aware of this which makes it only worse. I don't know what God's will is, I am tired of living like this, I have 0 friends in university except maybe 1 or 2 and I have no idea how to speak up. It's not shyness because I am fine in presentations I just have no idea what I am supposed to be doing for God. I can't even sit in church by the way without the fear coming over me. So when you say the car is how I am journeying through life.....

I dont want to continue I can't deal with this if it continues Please help me

Reactions: EinsteinsGirl
Upvote 0

talitha

Cultivate Honduras
Nov 5, 2004
Tegucigalpa, Honduras
Visit site
✟22,601.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
see my post above.....

In addition,

We need have no fear of someone who loves us perfectly; his perfect love for us eliminates all dread of what he might do to us. If we are afraid, it is for fear of what he might do to us [i.e.: punishment] and shows that we are not fully convinced that he really loves us. (1 John 4:18, The Living Bible)

Upvote 0

bhayes

Jesus is Lord.
Dec 13, 2012
Canada
✟43,216.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
see my post above.....

In addition,

We need have no fear of someone who loves us perfectly; his perfect love for us eliminates all dread of what he might do to us. If we are afraid, it is for fear of what he might do to us [i.e.: punishment] and shows that we are not fully convinced that he really loves us. (1 John 4:18, The Living Bible)

I read your post and I thought it had to do with my sin of inappropriate contentography which I wont continue. This fear is still happening and it isn't a fear of what God will do to me it is a fear of others, or "fear of man". I am not sure why or how I have it but I don't want it.

Upvote 0

EinsteinsGirl

NEWLY WED! - Child of a Genius!
Feb 5, 2013
✟19,151.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The singer was The Weeknd. I do struggle with inappropriate contentography by giving in to it but I won't do it any more since I know where this is leading me. I don't know what this means but I think it has to do with my life. I am in college in my fourth year second last semester and right now it is torturous to sit in class. I can't even just sit down in the back of the class with a sudden fear overcoming me. I don't know what it is but I am at a point now where I don't what this to continue. The worst part is it is very obvious how uncomfortable I am and other people are aware of this which makes it only worse. I don't know what God's will is, I am tired of living like this, I have 0 friends in university except maybe 1 or 2 and I have no idea how to speak up. It's not shyness because I am fine in presentations I just have no idea what I am supposed to be doing for God. I can't even sit in church by the way without the fear coming over me. So when you say the car is how I am journeying through life.....

I dont want to continue I can't deal with this if it continues Please help me
Weekend = something that isn't working for you or something that's unprofitable

God can and will help you with both your problems. He is a God of deliverance. CF doesn't permit talking about deliverance on their forum however, so I'll see you at the other place I mentioned and I'll help you there.

Upvote 0

Witness2016

Jan 23, 2016
York SC
✟15,599.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
For the Sanctified One ...Lot came to mind.. He "looked" on evil and thought he wouldn't be effected by it, then he moved into the center of it and was way more effected then he knew, he lost his wife because if it, He didn't think how it effected others and didn't see how it was effecting himself. All Too often one ( probably every believer ) gets too secure in their holy rightness, which in God's Tender Mercy and Grace! God did it and slowly distance from God, take for granted His provision and protection and wander just enough to slip or slide or fall.. May be a warning...remember your first LOVE!
Luke10:27 And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself. Deuteronomy 6:5 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might. Matthew 22:37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.Mark 12:30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.
Matthew 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
Is this what you were thinking?

Upvote 0

raych

Jul 14, 2011
✟7,778.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
you start out with a cave (dark, loneliness) the fact that classmates are there may just be an expression of how your feeling at uni, then you say or a tent and you mention lighting (supposedly party tent/ rave) the fact the lighting is dim is symbolic of how your feeling at uni also a part of you thinks this is supposed to be a good time in life, the years when you party have a good time with friends??.... then the weekend shows up obviously a party can't go down without a thought of music. The fact that he takes you to a black SUV takes a sexual turn right there and can only activate fear at that point to which you are surrounded or outnumbered by others?? disbelieving the worst possible situation could arise (rape? what other logical outcome could scare you the most in that situation?) there motives come under scrutiny at which you decide the drivers a lesbian making you feel a little safer but not before there are actual homos too and you want to bolt.
If you have no fear of gay people then you wouldn't have needed out so quick unless you thought you were in danger. (This is my logical interpretation of your mind at work)

Not all dreams are messages from the lord sometimes they're our own thoughts and mostly feelings uncoiling. Although he did create this so it's still his work! :). If you can allow internal obstacles to unravel in dreams sometimes they can be released and healed.

I think the important thing is this fear you talk of and your admittance to watching inappropriate content. inappropriate content is so damaging and for you to identify that is remarkable not many people do. There is a real pull in it! It is detrimental in many ways and not easily overcome just like this fear you speak of.
Embrace your fear! own it! what's the worst it can do? make you look like an idiot? shame you? do you really care what others think? the only audience you need worry about is the good lord and his love for you is real doesn't matter where you fall short. If your his you really truly are his.

Analyse your fear to overcome it but seek and rely on God even harder! :)

Upvote 0

mike van wyk

GODWITHUS
Feb 6, 2016
south afrika
✟15,596.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Hi, dear blessed friend. Can you tell me if your dream has come to pass? How was your experience so far?:hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums