I had a Dream about the false prophet/anti christ.

HonestScript

Justin
May 25, 2016
Texas
✟20,625.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm not too sure what to think about my dream right now. Perhaps I'm meant to share it to the world or maybe it has more to do with personal things going on in my life and God is just using it to communicate with me.

From a hazy memory there was a lot of weird imagery until my dream became more lucid and I found myself sleeping on the floor of someone’s living room. I looked to see that it was Elon Musk and he was surrounded by a lot of random people all in the same room with me. I got up and thanked him for allowing me to rest in his home and tried to leave. But before I could leave he started talking to me. At first he seemed nice but then he started telling me details about my life that he shouldn't have been able to know and he suddenly turned evil. I tried to run from him but it was like he had total control over everything, the entire world. It became clear to me that he was the anti christ or false prophet spoken about in Revelation. It was a terrible feeling. I was shaken in fear at the thought that he was out in the world and had me in his grasp. In the same way that God calls us to have a very personal and loving relationship with him, it was like the false prophet had a very personal hate and feeling of ill will towards me. I’ve had a lot of scary dreams in the past that had to deal with demonic stuff but never have I been this scared. In my dream I broke down and starting praying and crying out to God to save me. When I did I started to feel strengthened and began to rebuke him in Jesus’ name. After doing so he was forced to leave my dream. In place of where he was there was suddenly someone else and then my dream returned to normal as if nothing happened. It was like I didn't even remember what happened, as soon as he was rebuked I found myself in a normal dream seeing more weird imagery and talking to random people.

Like I said before I'm not too sure what to think right now. A few days before this dream from last night I had prayed to God regarding the end times and I guess he is trying to communicate.

lsume

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2017
Florida
✟417,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm not too sure what to think about my dream right now. Perhaps I'm meant to share it to the world or maybe it has more to do with personal things going on in my life and God is just using it to communicate with me.

From a hazy memory there was a lot of weird imagery until my dream became more lucid and I found myself sleeping on the floor of someone’s living room. I looked to see that it was Elon Musk and he was surrounded by a lot of random people all in the same room with me. I got up and thanked him for allowing me to rest in his home and tried to leave. But before I could leave he started talking to me. At first he seemed nice but then he started telling me details about my life that he shouldn't have been able to know and he suddenly turned evil. I tried to run from him but it was like he had total control over everything, the entire world. It became clear to me that he was the anti christ or false prophet spoken about in Revelation. It was a terrible feeling. I was shaken in fear at the thought that he was out in the world and had me in his grasp. In the same way that God calls us to have a very personal and loving relationship with him, it was like the false prophet had a very personal hate and feeling of ill will towards me. I’ve had a lot of scary dreams in the past that had to deal with demonic stuff but never have I been this scared. In my dream I broke down and starting praying and crying out to God to save me. When I did I started to feel strengthened and began to rebuke him in Jesus’ name. After doing so he was forced to leave my dream. In place of where he was there was suddenly someone else and then my dream returned to normal as if nothing happened. It was like I didn't even remember what happened, as soon as he was rebuked I found myself in a normal dream seeing more weird imagery and talking to random people.

Like I said before I'm not too sure what to think right now. A few days before this dream from last night I had prayed to God regarding the end times and I guess he is trying to communicate.
It’s been my experience that Spiritual dreams are very special and different from other dreams. For me, there has been no doubt about them. However, the meaning of perhaps some, may yet be shown.

Upvote 0

tryphena rose

Daughter of the Most High
Jun 3, 2019
Idaho
✟46,975.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm curious, before this dream had you ever had thoughts of Elon Musk being the possible anti-christ or false prophet before or did this just come about with the dream prior to any of your own thoughts or suspicions? I ask because I've seen a few people believe him to be the anti-christ, though I personally don't have any reason to suspect so as of now.

When it comes to the anti-christ (or anything really), make sure to relate any thoughts you have - even dreams to the Word. In 2 Thessalonians 2:2-3 the Bible says, "Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God."

I've always found it interesting because by the scriptures, it seems when the son of perdition is revealed all those who follow Christ will know exactly who he is. Meaning, there won't be anymore suspicion or theories. Just a thought.

Thanks for sharing your dream with us.

• Agree
Reactions: YahuahSaves
Upvote 0

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican

From what you've shared here, I would tend to think that this dream was an answer from God, and has more to do with your life personally than it does with the person you saw.
What we see here is that you found yourself in a place that you would not normally be. That you were sleeping indicates that you had either chosen to rest, or were induced to rest in a place that was not normal for you.
I think that what God was showing you is that this is a time that you should be more aware of your surroundings, and be careful where you put your trust.
Blessings to you.

Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟735,652.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I would say just be careful of dreams that are about the end times, especially if they show a person as being the antichrist. We as Christians are to "speak evil of no man", those with power the bible tells us deserve respect and honor.

I say this due to the fact that we can dream false stuff. I have had quite a few end-time dreams, but it got me 100% on the wrong track. You will always find a youtube video or person on youtube that agrees with your dream, as they did mine. I got into all sorts of deception with my dreams by following random people on youtube. Satan loves to seed falsehood through dreams, or visions, we all have to be careful what we listen to or promote. Don't promote something if you can not be 100% sure of it, for you may be doing harm to the gospel not helping it.

• Agree
Upvote 0

lsume

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2017
Florida
✟417,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I’ve had a number of spiritual dreams. They are very unique and all have had very specific meanings. In some cases, they applied to me and others the world and the evil that exists. Your very specific detail of naming someone can be dangerous. Pray about the dream and ask Christ to reveal it. Also, ask others to pray for you. I plan to pray for you post haste.

Upvote 0

lsume

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2017
Florida
✟417,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Something that may help is to know that God doesn’t try to communicate. He is always successful in His endeavors. Knowing that helps me understand better God’s mission in my life. also,
2Pet.1
  1. [20] Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

Upvote 0

HonestScript

Justin
May 25, 2016
Texas
✟20,625.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I wish I could delete this, I should have just kept it private. I feel kinda dumb for posting it.
I don't think Elon Musk is the False Prophet, I don't think anyone is supposed to know who until the big reveal when the Holy Spirit would let the believers know for certain. He was just there because I had previous thoughts of "what if it's this guy or that guy".

I personally thought God was telling me that I would be delivered up to the false prophet.
That's all I can say for now about it.

But recently I've been doing a lot of prayer and seeking guidance of the Holy Spirit to find out what kind of works I'm supposed to do to serve Christ. I've been lead into researching end times prophecy. I've been doing a lot of bible studies into the scriptures regarding this topic. Currently I'm trying to read through the whole new testament to find every verse that has to do with end times and then I've been looking into the writings of other believers. I'd really appreciate any prayers to help me along, my name is Justin James, please ask God to bless me. Thank you.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟833,237.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married

Because you are not sure about the dream, this is an indication that you need to consult the Scriptures to see if your dream is really from the Lord.

Upvote 0