Windsor
✟15,342.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I recently started believing in God. Since then I thought of the worst, I thought he would never forgive me. All these things started going into my recommended on youtube. They would say losing your salvation due to the unpardonable sin, willfully sinning and other things like that. I'm 14 but and just last night I went to sleep and I had a dream of being in the back of a wagon or a truck (couldn't tell) and I was telling people to look around at our world. Look at how someone had to have made this. I started telling them about God and how he created the world. It almost looked like my best friend sitting next to me. I'm not sure what this means but it felt nice when I woke up like it was something from god!

paul1149

that your faith might rest in the power of God
Supporter
Mar 22, 2011
NY
✟674,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
. They would say losing your salvation due to the unpardonable sin, willfully sinning and other things like that.
Ignore that. Google uses a search bubble to recommend what it thinks you want to see. You can end up getting a very one-sided perspective.

God forgives when we ask. Clearly from the dream you have a desire and a calling to witness for the Lord. That's what's important. Don't let the fears hinder you in following the Lord. He will not turn you away.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,918.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I recently started believing in God. Since then I thought of the worst, I thought he would never forgive me. All these things started going into my recommended on youtube. They would say losing your salvation due to the unpardonable sin, willfully sinning and other things like that. I'm 14 but and just last night I went to sleep and I had a dream of being in the back of a wagon or a truck (couldn't tell) and I was telling people to look around at our world. Look at how someone had to have made this. I started telling them about God and how he created the world. It almost looked like my best friend sitting next to me. I'm not sure what this means but it felt nice when I woke up like it was something from god!
The only unpardonable sin is rejecting God.
The rest can be forgiven.

Reactions: Mayflower1
Upvote 0

Gavin_B

Feb 8, 2020
Windsor
✟15,342.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Ignore that. Google uses a search bubble to recommend what it thinks you want to see. You can end up getting a very one-sided perspective.

God forgives when we ask. Clearly from the dream you have a desire and a calling to witness for the Lord. That's what's important. Don't let the fears hinder you in following the Lord. He will not turn you away.

So do you think he wants me to learn more about him and preach?

Reactions: Mayflower1
Upvote 0

paul1149

that your faith might rest in the power of God
Supporter
Mar 22, 2011
NY
✟674,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
So do you think he wants me to learn more about him and preach?
"Preaching" is a good goal, and the dream indicates it. There are many ways to preach, however. In general keep learning of the Lord, drawing near to Him and being conformed into His mature image. In time it will be clear how you will help "disciple all nations".

• Agree
Reactions: tturt
Upvote 0

AWorkInProgress

A fool becoming wise
Jan 18, 2007
Glendale, AZ
✟82,017.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
What do you mean by rejecting him?

Hello Gavin!

The Holy Spirit is God working among us to do the Father's good and righteous will on this world. The scripture in regards to the unpardonable sin is referring to people who call good evil. Where they reject God to the point where they see the works of the Holy Spirit is like we perceive the works of the devil.

What matters most is that as long as you have breath in your body, there is still a chance to receive salvation. Let God work in your life first and one day your dream could come true.

Know that it is a process before things come together. Moses didn't start his ministry until he was 80 years old. I received a vision of a mobile in-home teaching ministry many years ago. I tried so many times to make it happen on my own, and I made a boatload of mistakes. Realistically I wasn't ready. The Lord opened the door after a dark period in my life. Yesterday I gave my first real lesson on how God reveals himself thru General and Special Revelation.

Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟732,859.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Your dream, may well be from God. He could be showing you what he desires for your Spiritual life. Also ignore all that unpardonable sin stuff. The bible is clear there is forgiveness in Christ while we seek it. The cross is given for our life time of failures. As the bible says "As it is appointed for man to die once, so Christ died once for sin". That shows us the cross covers our life time of errors. I have also created a small website that list what it is to be saved see How to be saved by Jesus from Hell | Everybody Matters Ministry

I have also written two articles on the unpardonable sin, and why you don't need to fear it at:

Answers to Christians Questions | Everybody Matters Ministry
Is there an unpardonable sin, what is blasphemy of the holy spirit.

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟629,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well.. learn this from the start. God never ever uses fear worry doubt. He said.. God has not give us the spirit of fear but of power and love and a sound mine. So.. say that when fear comes up. Sad? You say HIS word.. the JOY of the lord is my strength. Read that word.. let Him talk to you.. if its written. He will do it. Jesus is REAL!

And.. He already died and rose AMEN! He forgave you.. if you ever doubt.. which again not of God.. repent for any sin you did.... and KNOW not guess not wonder that He DID forgive you and cleans you from all unrighteousness. And I pray Father forgive me for the sins I did but don't remember and hold them not to my charge.

And KNOW He is FOR YOU! Not what ANY man says.. Hes your FATHER! And He said.. ASK ME ANYTHING I will do it.. if we KNOW He hears us we KNOW we have the petitions/prayers we asked for. <--Gods WILL is HIS WORD! HE always uses peace.. always make sure its written. God will ALWAYS back up what HE says with His word.. PRAISE GOD GLOR TO JESUS!

Upvote 0

JCFantasy23

In a Kingdom by the Sea.
Jul 1, 2008
Lakeland, FL
✟502,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
MOD HAT ON

This Thread Has Been Moved

231058_ae34cf80d551c8320b3af617454a6170.jpg

We are moving this thread to a section where it is a better fit.

This particular topic belongs in the Spiritual Gift's sub-forum, Sign Gifts. Please continue your discussion here.​

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
What a precious dream. I would say as you tell people about God, those feelings will go away. You are completely forgiven now that you have come to Christ! Trusting in Jesus is just that! Trusting that you are saved and going to Heaven one day! He will forgive anything you ask of Him even if the devil tries to make you think otherwise. I encourage you to pray and study God's Word! Tell your friends about Him! A vehicle usually represents ministry in a dream. God bless you in your Christian walk!

Upvote 0