I guess I could always worship alone in my room...

May 28, 2014
Greeneville
Visit site
✟44,101.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
...like I do every single day....but it is more fun to do it with others.

Blessed be the Name
Blessed be the Name
Blessed be the Name of the Lord!

GOD alone is great, I am just a puny human being living in His world. :bow:

I present GOD with this humble thank offering as thanks for His taking care of me all my life. And I dedicate my whole self to Him. Amen. :crosseo:

*Jackie lights a candle to the LORD*

I read somewhere that the LORD likes the smell of fat burning. I hope he likes the smell of my candle burning for Him!

I know its not much, LORD, but please accept my sincere thanks from my heart, because its my heart you really want, not material substance. Accept my humility before You. Take and use my heart as You please. Amen. :crossrc:

May 28, 2014
Greeneville
Visit site
✟44,101.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Ever since I really have grown close to GOD, my humility has also grown. That is what happens when GOD works on your heart, He gradually changes your sin nature into his divine and holy one.

I read that GOD likes humility, its pride and arrogance He really hates.

LORD, may You ever keep me humble and not fall into arrogance! :bow:

Upvote 0

1watchman

Overseer
Site Supporter
Oct 9, 2010
Washington State
✟358,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, one can worship God in their heart all day wherever they are, but God says "not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is..." (Heb. 10:25). The NT shows us in the Epistles how important the assembly is, and that should always be in accord with Scripture. In some gatherings one can be led astray with false teachings, so one should be sure they are with a Bible-only fellowship. I could speak further on this if you wish to contact me; and you can see something of what God intends for His testimony at the sound site: biblecounsel.net. Look up always and trust and honor God, friend!

Upvote 0