I got into a fight today with a family member.. Please pray.

AmeriLovesJesus

BELIEVING IS SEEING
Jan 18, 2004
New Jersey
Visit site
✟16,350.00
Faith
Christian
Today started out ok I was getting ready to head to my mothers for Halloween. I took my brother out to the store & he said some things to me that upset me very much. Ive been struggling with hope in myself & my life purpose & he says things sometimes to upset me & today I just couldn't handle it. I flipped out on him & we got into a physical fight & during that time he ripped my cross necklace off, I wasnt aware of it til later, now I dont know where it is. I know it wasnt right for us to do this & there is no excuse Im just holding on by a thread with life & God & a better life for my family & I I just lost it today. The night did end better I gave out candy for Halloween.

Please pray for me that I just keep going forward.. & that I find my necklace. My sister bought that for me years ago.

Reactions: Revived

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I understand, we all have moments of weakness and say or do things that later we feel bad about.

Father God, I pray that You will bring this one renewed hope and help her to go forward in life. I also ask that You will help her to find the cross necklace that means a lot to her. May You put this incident behind her and help her to get on with her life in a positive faith filled way, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0

Revived

Fighting the good fight of faith.
Mar 25, 2009
Planted by the water
Visit site
✟30,494.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi! I'm sorry to hear about your difficulties at home. I grew up in a home that could be extremely volatile at times but I ultimately found strength and hope through strong prayer, the support of other believers, accountability and through amazingly insightful scripture.

Think about this. You are literally made in the image of God. I want you to know that you are loved, to believe that you are HIS workmanship and to believe that when He tells you in His word that there is hope, there is HOPE. I believe the Lord will lift you and breathe new life into you. He will will bring you strength and guard your mind. When you have a moment, I'd like to ask that you sit down and read Psalm 138. Pray the scripture and ask God to open your eyes to this truth.

Heavenly Father, please pour Your spirit upon this sister and continue to show her that peace is an embodiment that can only come through complete love, Christ's love. As she lifts her family strife to You, I ask that you please replace her anxieties and frustrations with hope, compassion and an abundance of blessings. Through the Holy Spirit, Father please sustain her and shine your light as you lovingly guide her and her family through this season. Through Christ our Lord. Amen.

Upvote 0