California
✟11,967.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
He's so cute. A customer brought him in today. His mommy died and she got him in front of a store a few days ago, but her dog wants to eat him. I just wanted to hold him and show him to Danny. He's an Orange and Caramel Tabby and only about 4 weeks old. While I was showing him to Danny, she came down and said if it was okay with him, she give the kitten to us. Danny laughed and told me he didn't care. If he would've said "no." then i would've pouted and handed him back, but since he didn't say that, I could tell he kinda wanted him too! Cali, our female cat, hasn't met the new kitty yet, he doesn't have a name yet, but I like Bugsy, it goes with our theme. :) Capone met him. It's funny to see this cat that always acts like a he's so tough, freaking out and backing away from this teeny tiny little guy that can barely walk. It's really funny! He is SO CUTE! **insert baby voice ** hahaha! I'll post pictures. Danny doesn't like the name I picked; Bugsy and Angelus. So, I need your help. What do I name this little dude? Thanks guys!

vrunca

STRESSED spelled backwards is DESSERTS
May 1, 2004
North East Lower Michigan! Go Wings!!
✟4,908.00
Faith
Catholic
I am so happy for you!! I have three cats...Moo-Shoo and Ping are my Seal Point and Violet Point siamese babies and Jack is my orange mouser...but he is a big baby too. He loves to get mice from the barn and bring them to me to play with :sick: . He is so proud of himself when he gets a mouse! I have a beautiful dog too, she is a golden retriever/german shepherd mix and she is just beautiful!! Her name is Haley. I loooooove animals, if you couldn't tell!!

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟438,044.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
He's so cute. A customer brought him in today. His mommy died and she got him in front of a store a few days ago, but her dog wants to eat him. I just wanted to hold him and show him to Danny. He's an Orange and Caramel Tabby and only about 4 weeks old. While I was showing him to Danny, she came down and said if it was okay with him, she give the kitten to us. Danny laughed and told me he didn't care. If he would've said "no." then i would've pouted and handed him back, but since he didn't say that, I could tell he kinda wanted him too! Cali, our female cat, hasn't met the new kitty yet, he doesn't have a name yet, but I like Bugsy, it goes with our theme. :) Capone met him. It's funny to see this cat that always acts like a he's so tough, freaking out and backing away from this teeny tiny little guy that can barely walk. It's really funny! He is SO CUTE! **insert baby voice ** hahaha! I'll post pictures. Danny doesn't like the name I picked; Bugsy and Angelus. So, I need your help. What do I name this little dude? Thanks guys!

WOW, only 4 weeks old.

IF I may make a suggestion...through talking to some folks, and my own experience.

I find feeding the baby little droppers of vitamins by weight to be most helpful in their diet.
I used a bird vitamin once...and it helped enliven and ensure life in one such little one.

Also, I spoke to someone on Saturday about a kitty too small to leave its mother...
The baby died because of probable poor nutrition. The place he got the kitty insisted it was older than it was.

So...birdie vitamins or kitty vitamins are a MUST at this age.

Best to your new critter. :hug: And Peace.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

lil~peanut

Senior Veteran
Jan 28, 2005
California
✟11,967.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat

Tell Bill to get you a kitty!!

I am so happy for you!! I have three cats...Moo-Shoo and Ping are my Seal Point and Violet Point siamese babies and Jack is my orange mouser...but he is a big baby too. He loves to get mice from the barn and bring them to me to play with :sick: . He is so proud of himself when he gets a mouse! I have a beautiful dog too, she is a golden retriever/german shepherd mix and she is just beautiful!! Her name is Haley. I loooooove animals, if you couldn't tell!!
oh! That's awesome! They sound really sweet. My cats like to bring my things too!

it is customary on some message boards to post pictures of new kittens.......

I will post some pictures in the next few days! Promise :)

woohoo! I like cats. We have 6 at our home.

WOW! 6, Danny would KILL me! hahah

WOW, only 4 weeks old.

IF I may make a suggestion...through talking to some folks, and my own experience.

I find feeding the baby little droppers of vitamins by weight to be most helpful in their diet.
I used a bird vitamin once...and it helped enliven and ensure life in one such little one.

Also, I spoke to someone on Saturday about a kitty too small to leave its mother...
The baby died because of probable poor nutrition. The place he got the kitty insisted it was older than it was.

So...birdie vitamins or kitty vitamins are a MUST at this age.

Best to your new critter. :hug: And Peace.

I'll go to the vet's office today and get him some vitamins. Thamk you all for your help and well wishing, but this little guy still needs a name? :scratch:

Upvote 0

lil~peanut

Senior Veteran
Jan 28, 2005
California
✟11,967.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
good thinking. my "old" cats are not very happy with the baby kitty, they act like it's of a different species!

I clicked on "quote" all the ones I wanted to quote, then when I went to the bottom of the page and hit reply, it did it all for me! u should try it!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.