I got a classic SNES for Christmas and I really enjoy it.

SaintCody777

The young, curious Berean
Jan 11, 2018
Miami, Florida
✟53,520.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
This Christmas last week (or year), one of my favorite presents I got for Christmas was a mini classic SNES I got from my brother. He came home for Christmas and New Year's from Indiana.
It's got like 20 pre loaded games there. So far, I enjoyed playing the first Mario Kart and G
Sreet Fighter II with my brother. On my own there, I enjoy Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars, Kirby Super Star, and Donkey Kong Country (the last time I ever played this game was on a Game Boy Advance I had when I was a preteen.) In a way, I kind of felt like a kid in Christmas Day in the early 90s, in which that time, I was not even born yet. So not only it's been a very long time since I ever played Nintendo games, which I always wanted to play since I was a kid (when I was growing up, we always got PlayStation series, Even though I got also got Game Boy Color and GBA at that time), but I also felt like a kid in the early 90s who got an SNES on Christmas.

Last edited:

SaintCody777

Jan 11, 2018
Miami, Florida
✟53,520.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
My sister and I had a lot of fun with the SNES we got for Christmas in 1991. Our favorite game was Super Mario World.
Super Mario World is included in my mini SNES Classic. It also has Star Fox 2, which was never released in its time.

Upvote 0

SaintCody777

Jan 11, 2018
Miami, Florida
✟53,520.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Nintendo games are so much more enjoyable than PlayStation or.XBox games, particularly the ones that are coming out today. Nintendo games, especially the older ones, have a simpler and more Godly objective: to save the princess instead of shooting up random people with realistic war games. No wonder why there are so many school shootings today.

Upvote 0