Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
I'm doing a Bible Study at the SDA church now. It is called Amazing Facts and I am enjoying it a lot. The Methodist church does not have as many Bible Studies as the SDA church does around here. So I feel the need to go to the SDA church. Also, The Revelation is my Fav Book in the Bible, and I enjoy studying with the Prayer Team all about it too.

So I was wondering, is it a sin to attend two churches, if one observes the Sabbath at the SDA Church and also observes it at home? In other words, is it a sin to go to another church too, on Sundays? I have been a member of the Methodist Church for years.

SpiritSong

The LORD is my Shepherd
Site Supporter
Mar 8, 2018
Southeastern United States
✟148,199.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
I have already studied enough with my NKJV of the Bible with them to know that they are not a cult! In fact they have advised me to look to Scripture any time I have a question about something. So far, everything I have studied with them has been backed by Scripture from my own Bible or the KJV of the Bible.

I did not start this thread to invite controversy or links to other sites than this one, or the Methodist or SDA sites. So please don't start any trouble in this thread, or it might be closed and I would be saddened by that greatly!

• Agree
Reactions: eleos1954
Upvote 0

reddogs

Contributor
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2006
✟424,731.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I have already studied enough with my NKJV of the Bible with them to know that they are not a cult! In fact they have advised me to look to Scripture any time I have a question about something. So far, everything I have studied with them has been backed by Scripture from my own Bible or the KJV of the Bible.

I did not start this thread to invite controversy or links to other sites than this one, or the Methodist or SDA sites. So please don't start any trouble in this thread, or it might be closed and I would be saddened by that greatly!
The Holy Spirit guides us and Gods Word shows us His truth. This verse with Christs words are always helpful...

John 16:12-14 King James Version (KJV)
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

Once it convicts you of Gods truth on the matter, it up to you to choose what path to follow.

Upvote 0