I get taken the wrong way...

fliper

Nov 4, 2006
✟7,640.00
Faith
Christian
Hi, I'm Dave.
I am here because I am starting to feel like a target. With all these religious leaders getting outted as being gay and drug addicts and child molesters what does that say about all of us!
Are we all just blind idiots and they just know something we don't!!! They've been clued in that there really is no afterlife in heaven and religion is just a way to hide, gain money in enormous amounts, and gain power beyond one's beliefs??!!! And we just keep giving these people our forgiveness, our money, our devotion.
I feel awakened more now than when I became a christian!! I hate saying it but I now feel like I've been let in on the joke, and yesturday I was the joke.
Does any one have the same feeling?

blessed,
--Dave

Reactions: MrFreshdew

Delphin

Mar 31, 2005
Patterson, CA
✟16,664.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
No, I don't feel that way... I do not belong to an apostate church, which some are, and that is a huge disappointment in this world. Reading the Bible helped me understand which church is the true church.. the Bible-believing church. All the rest are a lie. It is that simple.

attachment.php

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
No. Revelations About Imperfections Of The Flesh Just Make Me Pray Harder. If We Were Perfect We Would Already Be In Heaven. Our Forgiveness Is Miraculously Achieved Through Prayer And The Forgiving Of Others. Be Well...

icon10.gif

Welcome

It is always nice to see new members. The Moderators are very helpful here. Do not hesitate in contacting them if You have any questions.

God Bless You !!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

bfly

Contributor
Oct 2, 2005
Alabama
✟23,591.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The soul hardly ever realizes it, but whether he is a believer or not,
his loneliness is really a homesickness for God.
-Hubert van Zeller

Hello and Welcome
We are proud you joined our family.
May your time here be spent well.

May all your questions be answered.
May support be found in abundance.

Please visit often and bring all your friends.
You will find the most wonderful refreshments provided free.

I pray your cup will be full and running over with:
Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness and faithfulness.

May the Grace and Mercy of our,
Lord, Jesus Christ be with your spirit.

Upvote 0

Dr. Holly

Doctoring hearts with the love of Jesus
Nov 15, 2004
Virginia
✟12,535.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Welcome to CF, Dave!

As Barren said, don't even worry about what you're seeing in the media. It doesn't happen as often as you think. It's just because they'll use ever opportunity to bash us Christians and make our faith and us look like fools. Just stay true to your faith in God & everything else will fall in to place.

May your stay here on CF be blessed and may you meet many new friends for fellowship. God bless you!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.