✟8,034.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Revelation: The Seven Trumpets and When They Shall Sound
I found an article that links the seven trumpets to real life events, and it's very interesting
I haven't found anybody talking about this article or the events. Personally I think it's true, and the article seems like a lot of research went into it.

For everybody who has read the article, what are your opinions on it?

Skittles

Apr 4, 2019
Southeast
✟45,805.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Christians have been anticipating and forecasting the end times for not quite 2,000 years but our Lord tells us in Matthew 24:36 that this knowledge is reserved for the Father. Take care of your body like you’ll live to be 100 and take care of your soul like your life ends tonight.

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Revelation: The Seven Trumpets and When They Shall Sound
I found an article that links the seven trumpets to real life events, and it's very interesting
I haven't found anybody talking about this article or the events. Personally I think it's true, and the article seems like a lot of research went into it.

I think you should find an article that at least spells peoples name right: It's spelled SAddam Hussein (which by the way means Saddam means "one who confronts" and Hussein means "handsome" not "destroyer" or "Abaddon"). And I'd also point out that in the entire history of the Church not one of these "end time" sorts of predictions has ever even once been right. Maybe worry less about Jesus coming back and more about loving and serving the people around you? :scratch:
tulc(just a thought) :wave:

Upvote 0

John Helpher

John 3:16
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2020
Houston
✟85,316.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
The Revelation repeatedly refers to a time period of 3.5 years , e.g. 42 months, 1260 days, a time, times, and the dividing of time, middle of the week) perhaps to make it as clear as possible that these are not loosely connected events haphazardly happening over long periods of time.

Technically there's a 7 year period which is significant, but it's mostly the back half where the action intensifies. The start of the final 7 years is marked by an agreement to rebuild the temple, (no one knows when this will happen). For 3.5 years there is world peace. This is sometimes referred to as the plastic peace, or as Paul puts it, "when they shall say peace and safety, sudden destruction will come".

Then something dramatic happens and the peace is taken away. There's a sudden shift against anyone who isn't complying with the standards of the government, in this case that standard being an electronic chip which society uses for buying and selling. You can't buy or sell without it, and these people who refuse to take it are somehow turning it into a moral/spiritual issue which is gaining traction.

The trumpets are meant to get the world's attention for this reason. Like in just about any disaster situation, the disaster tends to causes people to reconsider their values. While good people talk about rejecting the mark, God will break the world from its doddering complacency and make them take notice.

Upvote 0

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟71,464.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Christians have been anticipating and forecasting the end times for not quite 2,000 years but our Lord tells us in Matthew 24:36 that this knowledge is reserved for the Father.
What knowledge is reserved for the Father?

when you see these things happening, know that He is near,f right at the door. 30Truly I tell you, this generation will not pass away until all these things have happened. 31Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will never pass away.

Readiness at Any Hour
(Matthew 24:36–51; Luke 12:35–48)

32No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

What does ONLY the FATHER know? Jesus said: "this generation will not pass away until all of these things have happened". This took place in 70 AD when the temple was tore down. The siege of Jerusalem ended on August 30, 70 AD, when the Temple was burnt and destroyed.

So we know now when this took place.

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,750,102.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat

ADVISOR HAT

This thread, which is older, has been moved from Current News & Events (CN&E) as the OP does not contain a link to a credible news source as required in the Statement of Purpose for CN&E. .

Upvote 0

anetazo

Feb 19, 2023
Meriden
✟27,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Mans wisdom and theory is nonsense to God, first Corinthians chapter 3:18 .

The first four trumps are education system, economic, political and religion. These four agencies are brainwashing people to accept the one world political system of revelation chapter 13 .

Those who have spirit of stupor, won't understand. God's truth is hidden to those who have spirtual blindness.

John chapter 14:26 . Holy spirit will teach you all things.
You need the holy spirit.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums