seattle
✟21,482.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hi everyone. for almost 2 years God has been telling me to use avenues like periscope, twitter and youtube to spread the gospel. i was too afraid and i let insecurities hold me back for the longest time. i finally decided to stop caring what other people think and i started my youtube channel about 6 weeks ago. i have already seen a lot of growth and people are saying that my vids and podcasts are reigniting their fire for God again. I just thought I would share one of my podcasts with you guys. if youre interested, feel free to check it out and give me feedback on it. my goal is to have this video get shared with others who may not be believers so that we can reach as many people as possible with the Gospel. I pray that you would support me in this by at least giving the podcast a "like". Thanks for your support

Favourofone

Dec 28, 2017
Stockhol
✟18,322.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
for almost 2 years God has been telling me to use avenues like periscope, twitter and youtube

It always warms my heart God is so Tech savvy. Too bad you didnt say God wanted us to share and like your videos or I would have done it immediately.

• Agree
Reactions: t-wings
Upvote 0

Catherineanne

Sep 1, 2004
Europe
✟76,860.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Widowed
It always warms my heart God is so Tech savvy. Too bad you didnt say God wanted us to share and like your videos or I would have done it immediately.

I have a message from God for you. Treat others the way you would want to be treated.

And of course God is 'tech savvy'. Why wouldn't he be?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums