I finally cracked it: when two parents are equally strong, Evolution inherits the past adaptation

Gottservant

God loves your words, may men love them also
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
Hi there,

So I want to be careful I don't confuse you: I am talking about something that contradicts survival of the fittest - viz, the idea that an organism inherits only what survives. The principle is this: if there are two equally strong parents, the Evolution of the child inherits the past adaptation of instinct pertaining to the species. Like if you are choosing a car and you see two models and you want to choose the cheaper one, but then you see a really expensive model and you decide you can choose a more expensive model, just not the most expensive. This principle affects Evolution.

Evolution is only as desireable as its next adaptation; if parents kept being strong two by two, eventually it could be said that none of the species had died - since all the original members of the species had been brought back, on the effort of the parents since their time. This makes evolving for the sake of your species easier and making it easier means it will more likely survive, if it can pull off the exchange consistently. This is what it means when we say following Jesus, will mean we can live forever: we can live knowing that our children will desire us as children, when it is time to have theirs, not of our own accord, but of God's - that dwelling with God may increase.

The point being, dwelling with God makes creativity more possible, so not only do our children desire us as their children, they desire to share God with us, as we once did with them. This is a threefold cord when you consider that what killed us in a previous life, can be identified in a later life, as that which had killed us, but now can not - it becomes possible for us to identify the Devil, as he was when we were previously alive, for example. The point is, we choose greater sacrifice when we realize we can do more than we initially gave ourselves credit for. If this were not the case, our only defence to the Devil would be to run!

So Evolution, as I understand it, is decentering in the sense that without familiarity of the species, it appears that change is distracting a given species from the species it could be, whereas the fear of God (the pricier option) centers a species on how great it could become if its members were given a second, third or fourth chance to evolve - literally the more chances to evolve given, the more "by design" Evolution would become.

The amplifier of this is of course instinct, the more familiar an instinct is, the more powerful it becomes, so we learn what our parents knew, at a greater rate - we can learn the rate at which Evolution is operating at, even. You might say "well let's forget Evolution!" but it is not that simple: at some point the weakness of the flesh has to cede to a lesser becoming; its not possible to just revert to a past generation forever, something has to be ventured and something gained. So there are some species that are more suited to later versions of Evolution and some earlier versions of Evolution, which is a choice that equally strong parents give - when they lead the child in which they should go.

So in essence what I am saying is that a path needs to be guided between the way of the past, the life of the future and the truth of the moment - you may be familiar with these words, they were the words of Jesus about Himself (I am the way, truth and the life, no one comes to Father but by Me - John 14:6)! In other words, Jesus is the model of the way to relate to Evolution as a man under God, for purposes only God knows - this is the mystery of it, that we do not actually have charge over one another's Evolution, until at least we confess our sins and possibly defer to the Holy Spirit.

The lesson for me in this, is that Evolution can be mastered, a life that has already died to a sin or a predator or a trap, need not keep dying to it in future lives!

Gottservant

God loves your words, may men love them also
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
every generation gets better things than its predecessors

In principle, because they add to their predecessors (not because they move on from some of them).

Sorry, I don't mean to clash with you, I am just saying there is a principle that is in favour of being remembered, for your sake as much as anyone's!

Upvote 0

Danielwright2311

Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2018
Sacorro NM
✟110,365.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Hi there,

So I want to be careful I don't confuse you: I am talking about something that contradicts survival of the fittest - viz, the idea that an organism inherits only what survives. The principle is this: if there are two equally strong parents, the Evolution of the child inherits the past adaptation of instinct pertaining to the species. Like if you are choosing a car and you see two models and you want to choose the cheaper one, but then you see a really expensive model and you decide you can choose a more expensive model, just not the most expensive. This principle affects Evolution.

Evolution is only as desireable as its next adaptation; if parents kept being strong two by two, eventually it could be said that none of the species had died - since all the original members of the species had been brought back, on the effort of the parents since their time. This makes evolving for the sake of your species easier and making it easier means it will more likely survive, if it can pull off the exchange consistently. This is what it means when we say following Jesus, will mean we can live forever: we can live knowing that our children will desire us as children, when it is time to have theirs, not of our own accord, but of God's - that dwelling with God may increase.

The point being, dwelling with God makes creativity more possible, so not only do our children desire us as their children, they desire to share God with us, as we once did with them. This is a threefold cord when you consider that what killed us in a previous life, can be identified in a later life, as that which had killed us, but now can not - it becomes possible for us to identify the Devil, as he was when we were previously alive, for example. The point is, we choose greater sacrifice when we realize we can do more than we initially gave ourselves credit for. If this were not the case, our only defence to the Devil would be to run!

So Evolution, as I understand it, is decentering in the sense that without familiarity of the species, it appears that change is distracting a given species from the species it could be, whereas the fear of God (the pricier option) centers a species on how great it could become if its members were given a second, third or fourth chance to evolve - literally the more chances to evolve given, the more "by design" Evolution would become.

The amplifier of this is of course instinct, the more familiar an instinct is, the more powerful it becomes, so we learn what our parents knew, at a greater rate - we can learn the rate at which Evolution is operating at, even. You might say "well let's forget Evolution!" but it is not that simple: at some point the weakness of the flesh has to cede to a lesser becoming; its not possible to just revert to a past generation forever, something has to be ventured and something gained. So there are some species that are more suited to later versions of Evolution and some earlier versions of Evolution, which is a choice that equally strong parents give - when they lead the child in which they should go.

So in essence what I am saying is that a path needs to be guided between the way of the past, the life of the future and the truth of the moment - you may be familiar with these words, they were the words of Jesus about Himself (I am the way, truth and the life, no one comes to Father but by Me - John 14:6)! In other words, Jesus is the model of the way to relate to Evolution as a man under God, for purposes only God knows - this is the mystery of it, that we do not actually have charge over one another's Evolution, until at least we confess our sins and possibly defer to the Holy Spirit.

The lesson for me in this, is that Evolution can be mastered, a life that has already died to a sin or a predator or a trap, need not keep dying to it in future lives!

Ok, so looking back in time, watching old videos of people and how they look walk and talk.

I see no difference at all other then language and how we dress.

But in future speck of our body on how it looks and acts, its no difference at all.

Culture changes, but we do not.

History proves nothing changes other then knowledge.

Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Ok, so looking back in time, watching old videos of people and how they look walk and talk.

So you think evolution in humans would show visible changes in the span of time we have had video camera technology ?

Good grief.....

Upvote 0

Danielwright2311

Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2018
Sacorro NM
✟110,365.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
So you think evolution in humans would show visible changes in the span of time we have had video camera technology ?

Good grief.....

Yes I do, if it is to better us, then its doing a terrible job.

By the way?

What forces are there to govern the operation of mutated change?

And what magical forces are there to see the reason for adaption of change?

What force in the human body is there to programe cells to change and adapt?

There is no mother nature, its a myth, and there is no programed force to tell there needs to be a change and what change is needed at the time its needed.

The human cell is a living enttity that has no mind of its own, it procreates and divides into new cells. What force is there to tell the cell to divide and become a new cell?

If evelution where true, there would be no programable information , or intelligent understanding for each change.

Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
What forces are there to govern the operation of mutated change?

Same forces you have in your skin after a mole develops and before it.

And what magical forces are there to see the reason for adaption of change?

Nothing magical. Staying with the mole ; if your environment had fearsome mole hunting tyrannosaur that would eat all the persons developing moles then people with genetics that were more prone to having moles would have a handicap to their survival and procreation which would decrease their numbers and their % of the population.

What force in the human body is there to programe cells to change and adapt?

It is called mutation, although it is not programmed and evolution has no long range goals as such.

Mutation - Wikipedia

You do not seem to have any real grasp what evolution really is or how it works. Here is some light reading

Evolution For Dummies by Greg Krukonis

Upvote 0

Danielwright2311

Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2018
Sacorro NM
✟110,365.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Same forces you have in your skin after a mole develops and before it.

Nothing magical. Staying with the mole ; if your environment had fearsome mole hunting tyrannosaur that would eat all the persons developing moles then people with genetics that were more prone to having moles would have a handicap to their survival and procreation which would decrease their numbers and their % of the population.

It is called mutation, although it is not programmed and evolution has no long range goals as such.

Mutation - Wikipedia

You do not seem to have any real grasp what evolution really is or how it works. Here is some light reading

Evolution For Dummies by Greg Krukonis

But you fail to identify the fores, you just call it a force.

What you don't grasp is there has to be a knowledge of power at work with understanding behind it all.

You do not name the force or its understanding or its knowledge.

A mole is no mutation and it is a horrible explanation of understanding the force that tells and shows and instructs our cells to the said change you argue.

So before you insult me with i don't understand evolution.

i don't think anyone does.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Danielwright2311

Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2018
Sacorro NM
✟110,365.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
The insult would be

You do not seem to have any real grasp what evolution really is or how it works.

And telling this to people does not win your argument as you never stated any real facts to me to win me over to evolution.

Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
These days ignorance is usually a personal choice. It is hard to argue that information is not available.

Evolution...

Evolution - Wikipedia

It is possible to understand something and disagree with it, but when you clearly do not understand something and then argue against it....that is just being obstinate.

Upvote 0