Visit site
✟734,719.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have a personally held belief that we are about to enter the tribulation as described in the bible, with war soon to break out.

The bible is not about saying what we can get away with but rather what we should do, and how we should live.

It troubles me when I look at the lives of people who came from Christian homes but are straying, or may still go to church, it troubles me that there is blatant sin in the lives of these believers. Maybe not big sins, like fornication. But sins all the same. Sins of breaking the laws of the land by watching pirated movies, or sins of using the phone while driving, or lying. Regardless of what ethics people choose to use, God demands that we "depart from iniquity". At this time God is going to require a lot of the church, even faithfulness to the point of the edge of a sword. We need to repent of all sin, for Christ is coming for a spotless bride. And no there is not a rapture, we will go through the tribulation.

Heart2Soul

Site Supporter
Sep 25, 2017
Tulsa
✟158,650.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have a personally held belief that we are about to enter the tribulation as described in the bible, with war soon to break out.

The bible is not about saying what we can get away with but rather what we should do, and how we should live.

It troubles me when I look at the lives of people who came from Christian homes but are straying, or may still go to church, it troubles me that there is blatant sin in the lives of these believers. Maybe not big sins, like fornication. But sins all the same. Sins of breaking the laws of the land by watching pirated movies, or sins of using the phone while driving, or lying. Regardless of what ethics people choose to use, God demands that we "depart from iniquity". At this time God is going to require a lot of the church, even faithfulness to the point of the edge of a sword. We need to repent of all sin, for Christ is coming for a spotless bride. And no there is not a rapture, we will go through the tribulation.
A lot of people have been having dreams and visions in the past few years about a war breaking out in 2018...all we can do is have faith in Him to lead us in the right direction....
Yes, it is time to stop straddling the fence and choose whom you are going to serve....He is separating the wheat from the tares.

• Agree
Reactions: fat wee robin
Upvote 0

PloverWing

Episcopalian
May 5, 2012
New Jersey
✟335,132.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
If we are about to enter a time of Tribulation, then we as Christians must do what we are always called to do when people suffer: feed the hungry, shelter the homeless, care for the sick and imprisoned, ease the suffering of those around us as best as we can. As we care for the least of these, we care for Christ himself.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,159.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
If we are about to enter a time of Tribulation, then we as Christians must do what we are always called to do when people suffer: feed the hungry, shelter the homeless, care for the sick and imprisoned, ease the suffering of those around us as best as we can. As we care for the least of these, we care for Christ himself.

Only very few Christians do that. Most only strive to have a good and early retirement and take life easy.

Upvote 0

mama2one

Apr 8, 2018
U.S.A.
✟257,683.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

what makes you think so?

signs from the heavens? it is interesting the last solar eclipse path made a line across the U.S. and the next one (7 yrs after) makes a path opposite thus creating an X on the U.S.

does that mean something for the U.S.?

Upvote 0

God bless Joshua

Nov 16, 2017
Sabah
✟19,493.00
Country
Malaysia
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
There are many Christians around the world who faces great tribulation already.
Many christians died as martyrs in the Middle East now, we dont need to wait until tribulation it can happen to us now, only foolish virgins must die in tribulation.

In the vision of the Grief Tribulation, John saw a great multitude of people in heaven
revelation7.jpg

John has been explained who are these multitude,
14....These are they which came out of great tribulation,
These multitude with their physical bodies wont suffer from hunger or heat or thirst any longer.
16 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.

Because their bodies will become incorruptible as prophesied by Paul :
1 Cor 15:52 in an instant, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed.
54 When the perishable has been clothed with the imperishable and the mortal with immortality, then the saying that is written will come to pass: “Death has been swallowed up in victory.”

THE GREAT MULTITUDE CONSIST OF THE RESURRECTED CHRISTIANS SINCE THE EARLY CHURCH AND THE LIVING SAINTS.
1 Thes 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
lasttrumpet.jpg

At the same time John has also seen the SOULS OF THE MARTYRS IN HEAVEN under the altar, THESE WERE ASKED TO BE PATIENT until their fellows are accomplished in the tribulation.
slide_8.jpg

11...they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.
Copts-2.jpg

THE MARTYRS UNDER THE ALTAR WHO DIED IN 7 YEARS OF GRIEF TRIBULATION WILL BE RESURRECTED TO RULE WITH CHRIST WHEN THE TRIBULATION IS OVER.
Rev 20:4 ....and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived again....
GWthrone.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟734,719.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
what makes you think so?

signs from the heavens? it is interesting the last solar eclipse path made a line across the U.S. and the next one (7 yrs after) makes a path opposite thus creating an X on the U.S.

does that mean something for the U.S.?

I have been having a lot of dreams about a war with Russia, and in most of those dreams it was linked to the end times. There have been others, that have prophesied that with in our age, or life time we would see the beginning of the tribulation, all starting with a world war. I am not sure how far off it is, but I am certainly beginning to think we are getting close with the US / Russia relations souring.

And you only have to look at how the world is gravitating towards unrepentant sin , and homosexuality to know the rise of evil is beginning.

Biblically the tribulation starts with a world war, followed by persecution of Christians, with the rise of the anti Christ latter on in a second wave of persecution for the church, with deceptive miracles. Soon after this Jesus returns.

Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟734,719.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Many christians died as martyrs in the Middle East now, we dont need to wait until tribulation it can happen to us now, only foolish virgins must die in tribulation.

So were all the disciples of Jesus, 10 of them foolish virgins, when they were Martyred? How about all those foolish people under Romes heavy hand? Yes people are dying in the middle east, and it will come to us too. The western churches version of Christianity will not last. Do you not know that those who die for Christ will receive a greater resurrection, with out a tribulation for the church, we can not show our dedication to Christ. Not every believer will die, neither will every one suffer, as Christs power is preserving. But it will not be the foolish who are Martyred, rather the wise, those who seek heavenly glory.

Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟734,719.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

We will have to do that to a degree, but no one will be starting a charity. The bible says of this time:

Dan 11:33 [Christians] will instruct many of the people. But for a while, some of these [Christians] will either be killed with swords or burned alive, or else robbed of their possessions and thrown into prison.

Oh ... no possessions ....

The only way to be safe is to trust in the power of God, to use the faith that can move mountains. Christianity is about helping the poor, but it is more than that faith is needed to please God.

Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟734,719.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Unlikely.

I see you are an Aussie, Hi me too.

Have you not see what is happening in the news with Israel Falu, he mentions what God's word says will happen to gay people, which is hell. And the whole of Australia condemns him, it is not him but God who our nation condemns. Do you think God will pardon them? I believe God is about to sift them, our nation may not survive the coming years, when war breaks out we may be utterly ashamed as a people. Our nation will not persist, yes it is now today, but in a moment it all can change.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SPF

Feb 7, 2017
ATL
✟142,081.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married

I could very much be wrong, but my gut response to reading this is that it's coming from an American or someone from a 1st world nation who has probably not been through any real sort of persecution. I recommend traveling to a third world country, or somewhere where you have to meet in secret at night with other Christians to pray out of fear of being found.

"It troubles me when I look at the lives of people who came from Christian homes but are straying, or may still go to church...or sins of using the phone while driving... it troubles me that there is blatant sin in the lives of these believers."

Does it just trouble you, or are you taking that troubled feeling and in response loving these Christians you see by encouraging them in their walk with Christ? When you're driving down the road and you're inconvenienced by having to wait an additional 2.5 seconds to start moving because the sinning distracted driver was looking at their phone - how are you responding in your heart? I wonder if the work that God wants to do is more related to your heart than theirs.

I mean honestly, if you're taking the time to actually write about the sin of using a phone while driving (which is obviously a trigger for you), there might be a lot of work for God to do in your heart before you turn your attention elsewhere.

• Agree
Upvote 0

mama2one

Apr 8, 2018
U.S.A.
✟257,683.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have been having a lot of dreams about a war with Russia, and in most of those dreams it was linked to the end times.

does it mention Russia in the Bible as being one of the countries in WW3?

wondering because for a couple days with the tweeting all round, thought it was going to be N.Korea/U.S.

because of all the school shootings and kids having to practice lockdowns at school, my elementary school child was crying one day and saying she didn't want to die

selfishly, I am hoping to see her grow up and may God has mercy on us

• Prayers
Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟734,719.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I could very much be wrong, but my gut response to reading this is that it's coming from an American or someone from a 1st world nation who has probably not been through any real sort of persecution. I recommend traveling to a third world country, or somewhere where you have to meet in secret at night with other Christians to pray out of fear of being found.

"It troubles me when I look at the lives of people who came from Christian homes but are straying, or may still go to church...or sins of using the phone while driving... it troubles me that there is blatant sin in the lives of these believers."

Does it just trouble you, or are you taking that troubled feeling and in response loving these Christians you see by encouraging them in their walk with Christ? When you're driving down the road and you're inconvenienced by having to wait an additional 2.5 seconds to start moving because the sinning distracted driver was looking at their phone - how are you responding in your heart? I wonder if the work that God wants to do is more related to your heart than theirs.

I mean honestly, if you're taking the time to actually write about the sin of using a phone while driving (which is obviously a trigger for you), there might be a lot of work for God to do in your heart before you turn your attention elsewhere.

Not at all, God is a Holy God, and he requires holiness. You may be right that I am critical, and yes may be I am. But sin is a result of sloppy living, not surrendering our will, and lives to Christ.

Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟734,719.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
does it mention Russia in the Bible as being one of the countries in WW3?

wondering because for a couple days with the tweeting all round, thought it was going to be N.Korea/U.S.

because of all the school shootings and kids having to practice lockdowns at school, my elementary school child was crying one day and saying she didn't want to die

selfishly, I am hoping to see her grow up and may God has mercy on us

The book of Daniel, says:

Dan 7:5 The second beast looked like a bear standing on its hind legs. It held three ribs in its teeth, and it was told, "Attack! Eat all the flesh you want."

The previous scripture come from Daniel describing the last day events. The bear is often a symbol in our modern world to depict Russia, note the bear has three ribs in its mouth. This last attack in Syria, was started by 3 nations, the USA, France, and England. It is possible the three ribs are them. For it causes the bear to "Attack!" - just a thought. And where do bears stand on their hind legs? Russia. You know the dancing bears.

Upvote 0

SPF

Feb 7, 2017
ATL
✟142,081.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
But sin is a result of sloppy living
I've never heard that. I think sin, at it's root is either a failure to love God or love others.

Jesus said that the entire law and everything the prophets said could be summed up in two commands - love God, love others. If you look at the 10 commandments, they can be broken down into either a failure to love God, or love others.

That's sort of the litmus I run in my own heart when trying to discern my motives in the choices I make to see whether or not I'm being selfish, or actually trying to glorify Christ.

Upvote 0