1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

I feel totally finished

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by Lenno, Feb 9, 2022.

1. Lenno

Lenno Member

+286
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Single
    Please pray for me. As a result of sin I feel utterly finished in life. Please pray that god strengthen my mind body and spirit that I am able to thrive no matter what life may throw at me.

many thanks Lenno

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. JAM2b

JAM2b Newbie

+1,891
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Divorced
    Father please help Lenno to accept your free gift of forgiveness and redemption. Help Lenno to realize that we have all sinned and fallen short, none of us are worthy, and yet you love us anyway. Please help Lenno to have self-forgiveness and be able to move on from the past. Please relieve this burden of past sins. Please cleanse the guilt and shame from Lenno's life.

Psalm 51 is a great chapter to read and say as a prayer when you feel over come with guilt.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2022
  3. Mayflower1

Mayflower1 Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King" Supporter

+3,824
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Father, thank You that You are not finished with Lenno yet! You have plans to prosper and not to harm him, to give him a future and a hope. Strengthen his mind, body, and spirit to fight the good fight of faith. In Jesus Name, Amen.

4. ChocolateVanillaLion

ChocolateVanillaLion I Love God And Jesus <3 =]

+2,116
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    Praying!

5. William J

William J Well-Known Member Angels Team Supporter

+904
    United States
    Wesleyan
    Single
    I pray that God will remind you that He loves you very much, so much that He sent His Son to save you, and that nothing you can do can change that love. I pray that God will give you new strength to overcome whatever is holding you back.

6. Tolworth John

Tolworth John Well-Known Member Supporter

+4,292
    United Kingdom
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Fortunetly how we feel has nothing to do with whether God accepts or rejects us.
    So you have screwed up. tell God about it, how you feel about it and if you are sorry, again tell God about it.

Then

Accept that God has forgiven you, get up and start again living for Jesus.

7. Jeffwhosoever

Jeffwhosoever Faithful Servant & Seminary Student Staff Member Assistant Chaplain Angels Team Supporter

+3,121
    United States
    Calvinist
    Married
    I have been through the valley of the shadow of death and God has always met me there and delivered me so I pray the same for you. Have faith in the Lord and ask Him to help you.

8. musicalpilgrim

musicalpilgrim pilgrim on the sacred music pathway Angels Team Supporter

+31,308
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    I thank God for giving us his only Son that all who believe in him will not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

9. Koakku

Koakku Well-Known Member Supporter

+950
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Praying for you

10. TheApostleJohn

TheApostleJohn Newbie

+278
    Christian
    Single
    US-Libertarian
    Praying that God would give you strength.

11. sunshineforJesus

sunshineforJesus is so in love with God CF Ambassadors Supporter

+12,171
    United States
    Pentecostal
    Single
    US-Republican
    I will be praying for you.

12. believerwithallmyheart

believerwithallmyheart Newbie Angels Team Supporter

+558
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    praying for you, that whatever you may have done Lord forgives you and brings you out. .