• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Berry Berry

Dec 28, 2020
Baliuag
✟8,297.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Single
Hi, I am a Christian and a Pastor's kid as well. I am unhappy and burdened to say that even if I have pastor parents, I find ithard to open up to them as I feel condemned and judged and they would nevef support me and treat me with respect. My dad died when I was 15. When I took BS psychology in the Philippines, i realized that he could be a narcissist and it somehow resulted to my toxic unhealthy beahvior towards my ex boyfriend. I kept cheating on him as a subconscious revenge when he cheated on me. During our relationship, he would continue his vices and immaturity so I would always call him out to the point that I judged him for that. I blamed him for our relationship problems and I always leave him because he wouldnt change. He always hang out with his bad influence friends and I was never treated with respect so I keep demanding it from him to the point that I became manipulative and controlling. Then the cheating came to me and I did 3x but he always forgive me and I keep coming back despite of the fact that we would just fight and breakup again. This became an obsession and it led to fornication. Whenever we fight, we would just fix it through sex not communication and we grew emptier and I grew worse inside. I always demanded his time and affection til God delivered me last year. I broke up with him but we still have communication and there was even a promise. On september 2019, I found out that he spread our sexual experience to our youth group through camp without my consent. I confronted him about that and he denied it. He made me look like I never trusted him. Was I gaslighted?. I felt guilty for the times I avoided him coldly because I didn't want him to affect my faith again but he sent me mixed signals like on december 2019 he asked me if I still love him. Then on january 2020, he returned my stuff. the next month, we coincidentally rode the same bus and he revealed to me months later that he wanted to sit next to me that time. it was feb 14 when that happened but a week later, he already had a gf. In March 2020, he confessed about the new girl. I was devastated that I tried to take him back and I succeeded. But we fell into fornication again and whenever I hear the spirit of God convicting me in the act, I always reject it and I grew far from him. My mental health deteriorated and I wanted my ex to help me but he seemed distant and he was cold enough and rude to answer and he treated me way too differently than before. I started having insecurities and fear that when I told him to stop he left me and when I chased him I became obsessed of the idea that I didn't want him to be with someone again so I hacked his account and messaged the girl he dated after me to know what kind of girl she is and I found out that my ex was spreading stories that I was the bad person.

I am lost and confused. Am I a narcissist? Or am I just scared of being abandoned. I am straightforward and blunt but it all seemed to be gaslighting when my ex reacted in a negative way telling his friends that I belittled him, i looked down on him so I felt that maybe I actually did that. Maybe I gaslighted him and whenever I tell him he's immature, it's not correction but gaslighting.

I'm also feeling hatred over my dad. I can't help myself from blaming him that if I was ever narcisstic to my ex or to the people around me, it waa because he was a narc to my mom and he mnipulated my mom. I think my dad never loved us and I'm blaming him for making me like this. I wish I knew everything before I got into my relationship with my ex 5 years ago so I wouldn't hurt him. How can I forgive a dead person and how can I do that if I am still struggling with the effects of being in an abusive and narcissistic household?

I am guilty and regretful for hurting my ex that I keep wanting to reconcile with him but he's angry at me and I want to understand him but I can't shoulder the blame because I know he took a part in our break up as well. But is it wrong to feel this way?

I am overwhelmed with emotions such as guilt, shame for all the mistakes I've done to God, regrets, hatred for my dad, anger at God for not hearing me and for making me feel like I'm alone, fear over my soul's salvation, fear of bad spirits that they might possess me if God is not with me anymore because maybe I have blasphemed the holy spirit, fear that I may hurt my mom or my family, fear of my lustful intrustive thought of being a pedophile and immoral, fear of being an atheist and denying God and His spirit, fear of being judged and called as hypocrite if I start to be changed for good, fear of my ex's threat that according to him, if I ever bug him again something will happen. I am scared that he would leak my secrets that I was raped by my cousins at the age of 5 and these cousins are changed by God now. I am scared that he would leak that my step dad sexually-verbally harassed me and that could affect his ministry. I am scared that he leaked my nude photos.

I am also afraid of what our youth group thinks of me now that I found out that my ex told them about our sexual history in details. I am in the ministry and I am afraid they would call me hypocrite since I also fell into sex again months ago with my ex.

Whenever I try to change, and rebuke nothing changes. Whenever I rebuke a spirit like "I rebuke the spirit of fear or I rebuke the spirit of lust, I rebuke the spirit of malice In Jesus Name" I get weak and I don't know why. I feel exhausted deep inside just by rebuking. Does that mean there's a bad spirit opressing me or is it just my emotions?

I also have hate at God and I feel guilty about it. I am angry at Him for not being able to help me and prevent the misfortune s in my life. Why would he let me be raped at such a young age? Why would he let bullies bully me? Why didn't he heal my dad or made him realize that he was a pastor yet he is abusive (not physically). Why did he let me experience the pain of hurting someone I actually care about and why do I feel left out from Him. Did I really commit blasphemy? I had thoughts of denying Hin and His spirit. Is that blasphemy? I never wanted to do these things. I doubted if He really exists. Maybe He is not there that's why nothing is happening or maybe he is just an idea by weak people based on the kdrama I watched. But I always wash away these thoughts.

I need faith to see His goodness and be freed by His Spirit but I lack faith because of the frustration that despite of reading the bible and praying and fasting, I still couldn't get out from my egypt. Now what should I do?

My mom is not supportive of situations like this. She would say "There's no reason to be like that" she's hurtful but she's not aware of that and I am mad for having unsupportive parents.

I already seeked a psychologist this year and she diagnosed me with PTSD but after therapy, I noticed that upon studying my course, I may not be in the scale of PTSD but in the scale of personality disorder maybe NPD or HPD and she may have misdiagnosed me since both are trauma related conditions but I cant make assumptions. I am still a student and I don't know much about my course yet. My family cannot afford therapy anymore. We are in a financial crisis after we got scammed for 2 time at a trading corporation and by an investment scam that doubles our investment after 15 days. I cannot afford it myself so I am looking for help in here because Jesus is our great healer

I am overwhelmed by unexplainable emotions and I don't understand this feeling that I think something wantd to get out of my chest but it can't go out. I don't know what this is and I already asked God to search my heart but it is still there. Whenever I try to get it out of myself - the feelings of confusion, hate, bitterness, lust, fear and anxiety, I would feel weak and then aroused and I feel dirty so I always stop trying to remove these stuff from me

How can I get over this? I also have sudden dreams of sexual stuff and I feel dirty and more ashamed to God.

• Prayers
Reactions: JosephZ

SANTOSO

Jul 15, 2020
Jakarta
✟236,770.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear sister,
I can understand that you are overwhelmed by your past and current conditions that you are facing. Don’t worry. God can help you.

All these times, you have relied on your strength. It is time that you rely on God’s strength.

I understand that it is hard for you to pray.
Every day, commit a time, there is no need for a precise time — you wait on the Lord.
When you wait on Him, resist every thoughts that distract you from Him.
Try to do more time to wait on the Lord from 15 minutes to 30 minutes, and keep increasing the time that you wait for Him. You will gain the strength of the Lord.

If you can wait for a doctor, why you can’t wait for God your healer.

As you may think that it is a waste of time, you need to resist that thoughts.

For you set your hopes on His promise, as we have heard:

but they who wait for the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint. -Isaiah 40:31

God has rescued me with this promise, when I don’t know how to pray because I was just too far from Him.
So, He can help you, too.

If you have grown the Lord’s strength to pray,
pray this.

Pray a short prayer and call His name:
Lord Jesus Christ, I call you. Amen.

Pray this many times until you are comfortable enough to move to the next prayer.

Another short prayer.
Lord Jesus Christ, I seek you.
Lord Jesus Christ, I call you.
Lord, grant me strength to abandon my wicked ways and evil thoughts.
Lord, I return to You. You will have mercy on me.
Lord, I return to You. You will abundantly pardon me.
Lord, grant me strength to release forgiveness to those who wrong me.
Lord, now, I release forgiveness to ....who wronged me.
Lord, I believe that you have forgiven the guilt of my sins because I meet your condition to be forgiven since I have released forgiveness to those who wronged me. Amen

Pray this daily ! Don’t worry if you miss prayer but get back on the track again and never give up and believe that the Lord will rescue you.

When you are disturbed your past, fear, anxiety, lust, hate, bitterness, and confusion, pray this prayer:

I submit myself to my Lord Jesus Christ.
I resist all fear, anxiety, worry, lust, impurities, sexual immortality, evil desires, greed, hate, bitterness,shame, anger, and confusion in the name of Jesus Christ.

Pray until all the hordes of demons flee from you. Don’t give up. Just believe that the Lord will rescue because you call on His name.

Pray again and again when you are disturbed.

If you find difficulty in meditating God’s words, bring praise to God and worship Him every day especially every time you are in despair. Trust the Lord that He will lift you up from ashes. Trust Him that He can fill your heart with joy, for you have lifted your heart to Him.

Seek God wholeheartedly, you will find Him.
Treasure His words in your heart then you will not sin against Him again.

Let the Lord guide you each step of the way.
this is what we have heard:
Good and upright is the LORD; therefore He instructs sinners in the way. -Psalms 25:8

May you find God’s strength in abundance.

Upvote 0

Unqualified

243 God loves me
Site Supporter
Aug 17, 2020
West of Mississippi
✟415,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Repent and try again. Stay away from sexual relationships until you are married. You need time to grow up. These relationships are hard for you and separate from God. Keep seeing your psychologist. Didn’t He say go and sin no more,? You are normal but need the Lords protection. Take sometime for purity, prayer and healing.

Upvote 0

1watchman

Overseer
Site Supporter
Oct 9, 2010
Washington State
✟358,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Instead of assuming you are a troubled Christian, Berry, I am wondering if you fully understand that a true Christian is not a professer of a god, but belongs to Him as having a new birth from the natural fleshly ways of the world (note John 3:16; John 14; Roman 8; etc.), and is in subject to Him seeking to live for Him --not the world. I am not seeing that in what you share, friend. It is important to know a saint is "bought with a price" as Jesus said, who paid the price on the Cross. Are you submitted to the Lord Jesus? Then live for Him!

Let me suggest that though you don't feel support at home (or even anywhere else), you need to find your life and trust and walk with God in Jesus, the Christ of God (John 14:6). It may mean you are to find happiness and love and blessings yet in this troubling world by walking with the Lord ---and hopefully with other devoted Christians rather than some who might say they are also Christians, but are only religious-type people.

If you have received the Lord Jesus into your heart then you will need to be conformed to Him as your Bible shows, and not be talking and acting as the world would. Read your Bible daily, dear friend, and take all troubles, worries, and issues to Him and wait on Him to open doors for you; and tell Him of your devotion and seek His care as belonging to Him. As one has stated herein: 'God can help you'. I will pray for you too. Find your new path!

Reactions: Unqualified
Upvote 0

Job3315

Apr 21, 2018
United States
✟89,540.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi, I am a Christian and a Pastor's kid as well. I am unhappy and burdened to say that even if I have pastor parents, I find ithard to open up to them as I feel condemned and judged and they would nevef support me and treat me with respect. My dad died when I was 15. When I took BS psychology in the Philippines, i realized that he could be a narcissist and it somehow resulted to my toxic unhealthy beahvior towards my ex boyfriend. I kept cheating on him as a subconscious revenge when he cheated on me. During our relationship, he would continue his vices and immaturity so I would always call him out to the point that I judged him for that. I blamed him for our relationship problems and I always leave him because he wouldnt change. He always hang out with his bad influence friends and I was never treated with respect so I keep demanding it from him to the point that I became manipulative and controlling. Then the cheating came to me and I did 3x but he always forgive me and I keep coming back despite of the fact that we would just fight and breakup again. This became an obsession and it led to fornication. Whenever we fight, we would just fix it through sex not communication and we grew emptier and I grew worse inside. I always demanded his time and affection til God delivered me last year. I broke up with him but we still have communication and there was even a promise. On september 2019, I found out that he spread our sexual experience to our youth group through camp without my consent. I confronted him about that and he denied it. He made me look like I never trusted him. Was I gaslighted?. I felt guilty for the times I avoided him coldly because I didn't want him to affect my faith again but he sent me mixed signals like on december 2019 he asked me if I still love him. Then on january 2020, he returned my stuff. the next month, we coincidentally rode the same bus and he revealed to me months later that he wanted to sit next to me that time. it was feb 14 when that happened but a week later, he already had a gf. In March 2020, he confessed about the new girl. I was devastated that I tried to take him back and I succeeded. But we fell into fornication again and whenever I hear the spirit of God convicting me in the act, I always reject it and I grew far from him. My mental health deteriorated and I wanted my ex to help me but he seemed distant and he was cold enough and rude to answer and he treated me way too differently than before. I started having insecurities and fear that when I told him to stop he left me and when I chased him I became obsessed of the idea that I didn't want him to be with someone again so I hacked his account and messaged the girl he dated after me to know what kind of girl she is and I found out that my ex was spreading stories that I was the bad person.

I am lost and confused. Am I a narcissist? Or am I just scared of being abandoned. I am straightforward and blunt but it all seemed to be gaslighting when my ex reacted in a negative way telling his friends that I belittled him, i looked down on him so I felt that maybe I actually did that. Maybe I gaslighted him and whenever I tell him he's immature, it's not correction but gaslighting.

I'm also feeling hatred over my dad. I can't help myself from blaming him that if I was ever narcisstic to my ex or to the people around me, it waa because he was a narc to my mom and he mnipulated my mom. I think my dad never loved us and I'm blaming him for making me like this. I wish I knew everything before I got into my relationship with my ex 5 years ago so I wouldn't hurt him. How can I forgive a dead person and how can I do that if I am still struggling with the effects of being in an abusive and narcissistic household?

I am guilty and regretful for hurting my ex that I keep wanting to reconcile with him but he's angry at me and I want to understand him but I can't shoulder the blame because I know he took a part in our break up as well. But is it wrong to feel this way?

I am overwhelmed with emotions such as guilt, shame for all the mistakes I've done to God, regrets, hatred for my dad, anger at God for not hearing me and for making me feel like I'm alone, fear over my soul's salvation, fear of bad spirits that they might possess me if God is not with me anymore because maybe I have blasphemed the holy spirit, fear that I may hurt my mom or my family, fear of my lustful intrustive thought of being a pedophile and immoral, fear of being an atheist and denying God and His spirit, fear of being judged and called as hypocrite if I start to be changed for good, fear of my ex's threat that according to him, if I ever bug him again something will happen. I am scared that he would leak my secrets that I was raped by my cousins at the age of 5 and these cousins are changed by God now. I am scared that he would leak that my step dad sexually-verbally harassed me and that could affect his ministry. I am scared that he leaked my nude photos.

I am also afraid of what our youth group thinks of me now that I found out that my ex told them about our sexual history in details. I am in the ministry and I am afraid they would call me hypocrite since I also fell into sex again months ago with my ex.

Whenever I try to change, and rebuke nothing changes. Whenever I rebuke a spirit like "I rebuke the spirit of fear or I rebuke the spirit of lust, I rebuke the spirit of malice In Jesus Name" I get weak and I don't know why. I feel exhausted deep inside just by rebuking. Does that mean there's a bad spirit opressing me or is it just my emotions?

I also have hate at God and I feel guilty about it. I am angry at Him for not being able to help me and prevent the misfortune s in my life. Why would he let me be raped at such a young age? Why would he let bullies bully me? Why didn't he heal my dad or made him realize that he was a pastor yet he is abusive (not physically). Why did he let me experience the pain of hurting someone I actually care about and why do I feel left out from Him. Did I really commit blasphemy? I had thoughts of denying Hin and His spirit. Is that blasphemy? I never wanted to do these things. I doubted if He really exists. Maybe He is not there that's why nothing is happening or maybe he is just an idea by weak people based on the kdrama I watched. But I always wash away these thoughts.

I need faith to see His goodness and be freed by His Spirit but I lack faith because of the frustration that despite of reading the bible and praying and fasting, I still couldn't get out from my egypt. Now what should I do?

My mom is not supportive of situations like this. She would say "There's no reason to be like that" she's hurtful but she's not aware of that and I am mad for having unsupportive parents.

I already seeked a psychologist this year and she diagnosed me with PTSD but after therapy, I noticed that upon studying my course, I may not be in the scale of PTSD but in the scale of personality disorder maybe NPD or HPD and she may have misdiagnosed me since both are trauma related conditions but I cant make assumptions. I am still a student and I don't know much about my course yet. My family cannot afford therapy anymore. We are in a financial crisis after we got scammed for 2 time at a trading corporation and by an investment scam that doubles our investment after 15 days. I cannot afford it myself so I am looking for help in here because Jesus is our great healer

I am overwhelmed by unexplainable emotions and I don't understand this feeling that I think something wantd to get out of my chest but it can't go out. I don't know what this is and I already asked God to search my heart but it is still there. Whenever I try to get it out of myself - the feelings of confusion, hate, bitterness, lust, fear and anxiety, I would feel weak and then aroused and I feel dirty so I always stop trying to remove these stuff from me

How can I get over this? I also have sudden dreams of sexual stuff and I feel dirty and more ashamed to God.
Thank you for your vulnerability and allowing others to help and speak into your life. Years of experience tell me that Pastor’s kids tend to have a hard time because they are expected to perfect, but they do struggle like everyone else.

About your personal situation, my suggestion is for you to study about soul ties. There can be healthy and unhealthy soul ties. Healthy ones are when you are friends or a child seek counsel from their parents, unhealthy ones are when there’s an unhealthy cycle. It’s important to learn to break the unhealthy connections.

Something I’ve learned is that you have to eventually take responsibility from your part, pick up your cross and follow Jesus. We all have regrets and we all must learn from them. Apologize to God, study your sin and learn to overcome it. For example, when a person struggles with alcoholism the problem is spiritual, emotional and/or physical. A sin s coming from somewhere, so if they find the root, then they can take steps to heal and take action steps to avoid falling into the trap.

About your past, God’s will for the people of Israel was to make it to the promise land in 40 days, because they decided their own will it took them 40 years, damaging plans and generations. God works based on what people allow them. When we sin, we get enveloped in a cloud that makes it hard for us to hear God, so it’s not that God left you that your dad opened the door to the demonic and you ate his grapes. But the Lord says that wont happen, to those who come to Him of course, but it is a process of repenting, accepting your part, canceling family and generational curses and becoming a new creation. Sexual spirits are to be rebuked, but also seek where they came from. A person can’t expect for an evil spirit to leave if it still have dominion and entrance to your life.

Maybe it’s good if you take a sabbatical (some time off, alone) to rest in the Lord and hear His healing voice.

Wishing you well in your journey.

Upvote 0

Berry Berry

Dec 28, 2020
Baliuag
✟8,297.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Single
Dear sister,
I can understand that you are overwhelmed by your past and current conditions that you are facing. Don’t worry. God can help you.

All these times, you have relied on your strength. It is time that you rely on God’s strength.

I understand that it is hard for you to pray.
Every day, commit a time, there is no need for a precise time — you wait on the Lord.
When you wait on Him, resist every thoughts that distract you from Him.
Try to do more time to wait on the Lord from 15 minutes to 30 minutes, and keep increasing the time that you wait for Him. You will gain the strength of the Lord.

If you can wait for a doctor, why you can’t wait for God your healer.

As you may think that it is a waste of time, you need to resist that thoughts.

For you set your hopes on His promise, as we have heard:

but they who wait for the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint. -Isaiah 40:31

God has rescued me with this promise, when I don’t know how to pray because I was just too far from Him.
So, He can help you, too.

If you have grown the Lord’s strength to pray,
pray this.

Pray a short prayer and call His name:
Lord Jesus Christ, I call you. Amen.

Pray this many times until you are comfortable enough to move to the next prayer.

Another short prayer.
Lord Jesus Christ, I seek you.
Lord Jesus Christ, I call you.
Lord, grant me strength to abandon my wicked ways and evil thoughts.
Lord, I return to You. You will have mercy on me.
Lord, I return to You. You will abundantly pardon me.
Lord, grant me strength to release forgiveness to those who wrong me.
Lord, now, I release forgiveness to ....who wronged me.
Lord, I believe that you have forgiven the guilt of my sins because I meet your condition to be forgiven since I have released forgiveness to those who wronged me. Amen

Pray this daily ! Don’t worry if you miss prayer but get back on the track again and never give up and believe that the Lord will rescue you.

When you are disturbed your past, fear, anxiety, lust, hate, bitterness, and confusion, pray this prayer:

I submit myself to my Lord Jesus Christ.
I resist all fear, anxiety, worry, lust, impurities, sexual immortality, evil desires, greed, hate, bitterness,shame, anger, and confusion in the name of Jesus Christ.

Pray until all the hordes of demons flee from you. Don’t give up. Just believe that the Lord will rescue because you call on His name.

Pray again and again when you are disturbed.

If you find difficulty in meditating God’s words, bring praise to God and worship Him every day especially every time you are in despair. Trust the Lord that He will lift you up from ashes. Trust Him that He can fill your heart with joy, for you have lifted your heart to Him.

Seek God wholeheartedly, you will find Him.
Treasure His words in your heart then you will not sin against Him again.

Let the Lord guide you each step of the way.
this is what we have heard:
Good and upright is the LORD; therefore He instructs sinners in the way. -Psalms 25:8

May you find God’s strength in abundance.

I just feel dirty and burdened. I was praying and a thought came into my mind and sai "possession" and immediately I got distracted. I am troubled with not being worried and worried because I thinki have committed blasphemy of the spirit butvthen some people said that if I am worried and concerned then I havent done thag yet so i stopped worriying but then I feel scared of not worrying bcause it might look like I have done that. My heart is overwhelmed of fear that i dont have a chance to heaven anymore and I feel so guilty

Upvote 0

Berry Berry

Dec 28, 2020
Baliuag
✟8,297.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Single
Thank you for your vulnerability and allowing others to help and speak into your life. Years of experience tell me that Pastor’s kids tend to have a hard time because they are expected to perfect, but they do struggle like everyone else.

About your personal situation, my suggestion is for you to study about soul ties. There can be healthy and unhealthy soul ties. Healthy ones are when you are friends or a child seek counsel from their parents, unhealthy ones are when there’s an unhealthy cycle. It’s important to learn to break the unhealthy connections.

Something I’ve learned is that you have to eventually take responsibility from your part, pick up your cross and follow Jesus. We all have regrets and we all must learn from them. Apologize to God, study your sin and learn to overcome it. For example, when a person struggles with alcoholism the problem is spiritual, emotional and/or physical. A sin s coming from somewhere, so if they find the root, then they can take steps to heal and take action steps to avoid falling into the trap.

About your past, God’s will for the people of Israel was to make it to the promise land in 40 days, because they decided their own will it took them 40 years, damaging plans and generations. God works based on what people allow them. When we sin, we get enveloped in a cloud that makes it hard for us to hear God, so it’s not that God left you that your dad opened the door to the demonic and you ate his grapes. But the Lord says that wont happen, to those who come to Him of course, but it is a process of repenting, accepting your part, canceling family and generational curses and becoming a new creation. Sexual spirits are to be rebuked, but also seek where they came from. A person can’t expect for an evil spirit to leave if it still have dominion and entrance to your life.

Maybe it’s good if you take a sabbatical (some time off, alone) to rest in the Lord and hear His healing voice.

Wishing you well in your journey.

Hi I hav3 been raped and molested as a child. It was a nightmare that I try to live every day and I thought my doctor have treated this already but I am still scared of triggering words that my harasser told me. I live every day trying to be unaffrcted and my family couldnt see that instead my mom judge me every time she sees me sad and starung at somewhere blank. I feel suffocated and I have no one to talk thid to. I have God, sure but I also long for a friend and companion who will support me and help me walk through this. I miss God but i feel overwhelmed recentrly when i was prwying and the word possesion came to my mind and it feel so real that I thought it came from me because I feel it in my heart and I am scared that i accussed the spirit of God and my anxiety is jot brcause of a conviction but because I have a mental disorder so I really dont know what to do

Upvote 0

Unqualified

243 God loves me
Site Supporter
Aug 17, 2020
West of Mississippi
✟415,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have compassion for you @Berry Berry . Repent and go on. Guilt feelings are not of the Lord, fight them. They are because of your past as you have said. See your doctor, don’t hurt yourself.
Find out what other people in your shoes are doing to combat these feelings. It is not your fault, just what happened to you causing them. Jesus loves you, and wants to help you. Find someone experienced in these matters. You sound partly disabled. It will take time to get on your feet again. Are you in school? Be brave, don’t believe any destructive thoughts. I know it’s frightening but they are just like intrusive and not to be considered. Take them captive as in 2cor10:3-5. I can help a little... Jesus loves you a lot. In that big ole world of the Philippines be slow to trust, and slow to anger and quick to forgive. You need a friend how bout one of the girls on here talk to you. Start your own thread, get help.

Upvote 0

SANTOSO

Jul 15, 2020
Jakarta
✟236,770.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I just feel dirty and burdened. I was praying and a thought came into my mind and sai "possession" and immediately I got distracted. I am troubled with not being worried and worried because I thinki have committed blasphemy of the spirit butvthen some people said that if I am worried and concerned then I havent done thag yet so i stopped worriying but then I feel scared of not worrying bcause it might look like I have done that. My heart is overwhelmed of fear that i dont have a chance to heaven anymore and I feel so guilty

Dear Berry Berry,
I want to share you a story from Heaven. One of the source of great love from King of Kings, our Lord Jesus Christ. This story is very precious and dear to Him.

This is what we have heard:

Then turning toward the woman He said to Simon, "Do you see this woman? I entered your house; you gave me no water for my feet, but she has wet my feet with her tears and wiped them with her hair. -Luke 7:44
You gave me no kiss, but from the time I came in she has not ceased to kiss my feet. -Luke 7:45
You did not anoint my head with oil, but she has anointed my feet with ointment. -Luke 7:46
Therefore I tell you, her sins, which are many, are forgiven'for she loved much. But he who is forgiven little, loves little." -Luke 7:47

Dear Berry Berry, what this woman has gone through and what you have gone through;

what testimony that she received from the Lord.
Consider what testimony that you could have received, too.

Upvote 0