I feel like the year 2017 is a year full of blessings

Far Side Of the Moon

" The moon is high& the stars are aligned" :)
Mar 11, 2016
Georgia
✟30,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Maybe its me but I do genuinely feel this way... Nothing has ever went my way or came together as fast as it did this year than ever before. This year, I moved out of the hotels I stayed in 2 years, got 2 jobs I didnt have to interview for, a car, I got back in school...

Idk I just feel like what ever I want or need...this year I can do it....

I just feel so incredibly blessed this year and I hope the blessings extend into the next year.

How has 2017 been to you ?

Little Lantern

Be encouraged! Christ has overcome the world!
Site Supporter
Sep 14, 2017
USA
✟223,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oh, I'm so glad things are looking up for you! You have been through some some trials and tribulations lately, and I (along with others, I'm sure) have been praying for you. Keep your focus on the true source of your blessings, and continue to follow Him as He leads you into more love and grace.

Upvote 0

Far Side Of the Moon

Mar 11, 2016
Georgia
✟30,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Oh, I'm so glad things are looking up for you! You have been through some some trials and tribulations lately, and I (along with others, I'm sure) have been praying for you. Keep your focus on the true source of your blessings, and continue to follow Him as He leads you into more love and grace.
Thank you...the prayers have definitely helped...thank you and anyone else who prayed for me for your support.

• Friendly
Reactions: Multifavs
Upvote 0

Far Side Of the Moon

Mar 11, 2016
Georgia
✟30,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
My health is deteriorating, my finances are worse than ever, and Nabeel Qureshi died on my birthday. The year sucked.
I'm so sorry...keep praying bc God is definitely near and he hears his children.

Upvote 0

Little Lantern

Be encouraged! Christ has overcome the world!
Site Supporter
Sep 14, 2017
USA
✟223,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My health is deteriorating, my finances are worse than ever,
Hi, Lucian, don't forget about the Prayer Wall if you want to add a request there. The LORD still brings you to my mind often, and I pray for you.

Upvote 0

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Site Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟150,579.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Maybe its me but I do genuinely feel this way... Nothing has ever went my way or came together as fast as it did this year than ever before. This year, I moved out of the hotels I stayed in 2 years, got 2 jobs I didnt have to interview for, a car, I got back in school...

Idk I just feel like what ever I want or need...this year I can do it....

I just feel so incredibly blessed this year and I hope the blessings extend into the next year.

How has 2017 been to you ?
So happy to hear that this year has gone well for you! :clap:

For me, this year has been a mix of good and bad. I found CF, got my first sewing machine, and improved at art. But at the same time I started having sleeping trouble, lost one of my grandparents, and decided the job I was looking to get for years won't work for me right now.

I'm grateful for the good things that happened this year, and I hope and pray that some of the bad things will get better soon. I hope that next year will be a blessing for us all.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Far Side Of the Moon

Mar 11, 2016
Georgia
✟30,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
So happy to hear that this year has gone well for you! :clap:

I'm very sorry to hear that. :( I'll be praying for you!

For me, this year has been a mix of good and bad. I found CF, got my first sewing machine, improved at art, and finally found some help for my anxiety. But at the same time I started having sleeping trouble, lost one of my grandparents, decided the job I was looking to get for years won't work for me right now, and one of my favorite gaming systems partially broke.

I'm grateful for the good things that happened this year, and I hope and pray that some of the bad things will get better soon. I hope that next year will be a blessing for us all.
So neat you draw too? What do you draw ...are you a traditional or digital artist? I draw as well and wanted to get some how to books

Upvote 0

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Site Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟150,579.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
So neat you draw too? What do you draw ...are you a traditional or digital artist? I draw as well and wanted to get some how to books
Yes, I do. :) I do both traditional and digital art.
That's awesome that you draw too! What kind of art do you make? :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Far Side Of the Moon

Mar 11, 2016
Georgia
✟30,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Yes, I do. :) I do both traditional and digital art.
That's awesome that you draw too! What kind of art do you make? :)
Neat ! I havr my own style..I'm definitely venturing away from anime lol, going into realism and just dabbling a bit. I need to teach myself how to do digital art work... What programs would u reccomend for a beginner?

Upvote 0

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Site Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟150,579.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Neat ! I havr my own style..I'm definitely venturing away from anime lol, going into realism and just dabbling a bit. I need to teach myself how to do digital art work... What programs would u reccomend for a beginner?
Nice! Good luck with the realism! I'm not good at it myself, haha.

Well...for a beginner, probably MS Paint or maybe GIMP or Paint.net. They are all free, I believe. I started out with Paint myself and it's a pretty simple program. I used GIMP and Paint.net later on, they are more complicated but you have more freedom with your drawing. I wasn't a big fan of them myself, but they may work for you!

I now use PaintTool SAI, it's not too complicated but does have a few features I still haven't figured out lol. It's a really great program in my opinion and has lots of things you can do with your art, but it's not free like the other ones I mentioned.

Upvote 0

JCFantasy23

In a Kingdom by the Sea.
Jul 1, 2008
Lakeland, FL
✟502,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
MOD HAT ON

This Thread Has Been Moved

231058_ae34cf80d551c8320b3af617454a6170.jpg

We are moving this thread to a section where it is a better fit. It was started in Christian Advice, but is not asking for advice for a personal issues from other Christians.

I am moving it to the Community Hangout where it is on topic.

Please continue the discussion here, thank you.​

Upvote 0