Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
"I already have been dealing with it. ssober for the longest time my adult life on almost 11 months now."

Awesome! I will have 9 years in January. Are you going to meetings? Do you have a sponsor?

Upvote 0

ESK

Feb 5, 2015
✟20,149.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
"I already have been dealing with it. ssober for the longest time my adult life on almost 11 months now."

Awesome! I will have 9 years in January. Are you going to meetings? Do you have a sponsor?

I get to meetings but the agnosticism/atheistic nature (and cult) of it hasn't always sat well with me. And to top it off at this time in my life I am questioning the existence of God. I'm a walking kind of spiritual/eemotional mess in some ways right now.

Upvote 0

Purity Clarity Parkes

Jun 4, 2017
Melbourne
✟15,369.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I feel like my world is crashing around me, and I'm questioning my belief in God. I am struggling.
Listen to the genre of music you like.

The storm abates and leaves the sky cyan.
Waters will not sweep you, your roots are not in man.
Jesus will deliver you, it is all part of His plan.
He will never leave you, He will help you stand.

I beg your pardon for the terrible poem, however, I made it up in 30 seconds.
Yours Sincerely~
~Purity Clarity Parkes

Upvote 0

ESK

Feb 5, 2015
✟20,149.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
"I am questioning the existence of God" Why?

A lot of the stuff I mentioned above. The idea of Hell though seems to be the biggest thing with me right now. I was raised in an Assemblies of God/Evangelical Christian home (though my mother's bipolar illness and my father's upbringing by alcoholic parents hurt his ability to effectively parent) so I was raised to believe there is a Hell. And there are billions of people (especially of the Islamic "religion") that are going to suffer in eternal damnation.

It's just not sitting well with me right now. Though I am going to have coffee with my pastor in a couple hours so I might bring it up with him as well.

Upvote 0

Spikey

Dec 6, 2017
Manchester
✟11,348.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Labour

Yes do bring that up, let us know exactly what the pastor says.

Reactions: harko
Upvote 0