Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I had a emotional break down today or panic attack while driving. Business I need like air I have to be in control. I can't work for a corporation forever. I hate them with every bone in my body. They are soulless monsters.

OK well if you're having panic attacks then you should figure out a good method of working out your stress. I would see a counselor if you can, they have good resources for stuff like stress relief. But that is crucial so you don't have a total break down. I work out physically to move my stress out my body from my emotional heart.

There is all kinds of cutting lose, like dancing, laughing is good, sports and getting outside for nature, etc. But again a counselor would know better.

• Agree
Reactions: Godlovesmetwo
Upvote 0

sunshine456

Dec 21, 2012
✟11,995.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Pray to GOD the heavenly father through his son JESUS for the direction for which you were meant to be heading towards and the path for which you were to be on in GOD's eyes. Discernment is necessary so if confusion is your enemy cast it out in JESUS name.

Be steadfast in faith...an unmovable rock and lean NOT on your understanding, but on the grace of GOD through his son JESUS.

We all have a purpose and first and foremost that of charity(love). Love is the commandment that rest upon all others. As he loves us we are to follow suit.

1 Timothy 6:6-12King James Version (KJV)
6 But godliness with contentment is great gain.
7 For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out.
8 And having food and raiment let us be therewith content.
9 But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition.
10 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.
11 But thou, O man of God, flee these things; and follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness.
12 Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.

You might have a "calling" and a yearning so don't always dismiss a so called inner cry; if it is. Allow JESUS the son of GOD to lead you with his "footstep" for there is NO lie found in him and it is he whom we as sheep can TRUST as he is the way, the TRUTH, the life.

Praise be to GOD the heavenly father and his son lord JESUS CHRIST forever>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Upvote 0

char1956

Char
Apr 16, 2012
Illinois
✟15,201.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I can't take the 9-5 anymore I'm going crazy! Working a 9-5 while working my business is taking an eternity.

I feel like I'm going to lose it any day at work. I hate working for someone I hate it. I can't sit in a chair for 8 hours doing stuff I hate watching my life pass by anymore. I'm in prison or hell everyday and it's not ever getting better.
I am so sorry you feel that way about your job. But my son who is 21 and severely autistic has regular meltdowns and bites and hurts people if he does not take his medicine. When he does take his meds , he is a very nice calm person, and concentrates better also. All I can say is thank you!! to you and all the pharmacists that help us. You are providing medicines that heal people and that make them able to function in life. Your job is very important, keep in mind, the reason you are there . On behalf of my son, I say thank you !! for providing meds that help us all so much

Upvote 0

HeLeadethMe

Apr 27, 2017
Toronto
✟32,827.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I can't take the 9-5 anymore I'm going crazy! Working a 9-5 while working my business is taking an eternity.

I feel like I'm going to lose it any day at work. I hate working for someone I hate it. I can't sit in a chair for 8 hours doing stuff I hate watching my life pass by anymore. I'm in prison or hell everyday and it's not ever getting better.

Dear Angeleyes......be encouraged in the Lord dear heart, this is an adjustment you are going through, passing from youth to young adulthood.....try to endure it patiently in the Lord, and it will get better. The answers you are looking for are in the word of God......and remember to cast your cares on Him because He cares for you. Literally bring your pain and concerns to Jesus in prayer and cry on His strong shoulders when you need to, and that way you will find that you have unburdened yourself and He will give you peace in place of feeling troubled or pained.

This fallen world does have a way of making slaves of us, as you are finding out......but worry not dear sister, because the Lord has an answer for that. Through faith in Christ, we become no longer really of the world and slaves to its ways any more, but become the Lord's freed man or woman. Here are some scriptures for your situation to drink in and prayerfully mull over, and I hope they will comfort and strengthen you:

1 Co 7:21-22 Were you a slave when you were called? Don’t let it trouble you—although if you can gain your freedom, do so.

For the one who was a slave when called to faith in the Lord is the Lord’s freed person; similarly, the one who was free when called is Christ’s slave.

Col 3:22-24

Slaves, obey your earthly masters in everything; and do it, not only when their eye is on you and to curry their favor, but with sincerity of heart and reverence for the Lord.

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters,
since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving.

Remember Jesus saying to take up your cross and follow Him......we find that He gives His people particular crosses to bear at different times through life, and this is to put to death in us things that belong to our fallen nature and replace them with His nature. The apostle Peter wrote to be not surprised at the painful trial..........elsewhere it says that He chastises who He loves as sons, chastises our fallen nature so that we will grow the peaceable fruit of righteousness.

On the practical side, maybe try and find something you enjoy doing, after work or on weekends, that way you'll have something to look forward to after the "daily grind", I found that really helped when I was young, when I was able to take a night workshop in something I liked. Also I found, when I could, that a swim after work was great for washing away the day and its pressures, if you like swimming and can access a pool....just a couple of suggestions. I know this is a painful time.....hang in there and trust the Lord and look to Him, it will get better. Nothing in life stays the same, if there is one thing we can count on in life is change, you won't always feel this way and later on might find another avenue of work or business that you like better, meanwhile you are enhancing your skills and padding your resume. Cultivate thankfulness.......truly be mindful that you have a job and regular income when many can't find a job or are suffering dire poverty or ill health and unable to work, etc. You have an important and meaningful job actually......many of those medicines you are working with are helping people greatly, to ease their suffering and help them over a health crisis, or even literally saving lives. Bless you honey, lean to the Lord, and remember it isn't all about this life, this life is really about getting us prepared for eternity.

Upvote 0