I feel hopeless....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dying2Live4Christ

I'm glad I didn't die before I met you...
Apr 29, 2005
Saint Louis, Missouri
✟12,323.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I had a good job but the company was unstable because it was supposed to be sold soon. I tried for some other jobs and one offered me a position. After accepting, and giving my two week's notice, the other job changed their tune. They had me lifting 20+lb boxes which I cannot do due to my health conditions. I had to quit when I couldn't perform the job they wanted. Now, I am out of a job and no one is calling me for an interview. I've tried for over 200 positions. I am feeling desperate and hopeless because I need something soon for bills. Please, please PRAY that I receive a job offer, one with benefits and full time if possible, soon. Please also pray that I can pay my bills.

Thank you,

Laura

C

christsoccer

I had a good job but the company was unstable because it was supposed to be sold soon. I tried for some other jobs and one offered me a position. After accepting, and giving my two week's notice, the other job changed their tune. They had me lifting 20+lb boxes which I cannot do due to my health conditions. I had to quit when I couldn't perform the job they wanted. Now, I am out of a job and no one is calling me for an interview. I've tried for over 200 positions. I am feeling desperate and hopeless because I need something soon for bills. Please, please PRAY that I receive a job offer, one with benefits and full time if possible, soon. Please also pray that I can pay my bills.

Thank you,

Laura
My heart goes out to you.
Praying
:prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer:

Upvote 0

Elshevia

Feb 29, 2008
England
✟9,141.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
UK-Labour
Hi Laura, It seems to be like this in a lot of places, I know one of my Grand-Daughters could not get any job after finishing her Degree, so she got a job in a holiday Camp,with her Twin Sister and that was in 2012: well they are still working there this year, I tell you this Laura it allows them both to pay thier bills
but for you Laura, I Pray that you will find the perfect oppertunity for work, God plans for your life may be different, from yours so don't be disenhearted, or feel worried about anything, it will come, keep your faith high in our Lord, he will provide, He Promiced God Bless... Elshevia.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
praying for a job where you can grow in the direction God will lead! He has a plan, and He loves you.

Praying in agreement for you and others in need of work and finances. Lord hear and answer our prayers. I know you have a perfect plan and perfect timing. May this be a blessing in disguise, Amen!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.