inverness
✟74,229.71
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
i got a roof on my head a xboxim getting a switch in 5 dayss when i get paid but i think of thehomeless in the freeing cold in our town centre freezing cold in dispair i get teary so after i get my switch im giving them 20 pound to get hot food and a blanket if i see one

• Prayers
Reactions: anna ~ grace

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
i got a roof on my head a xboxim getting a switch in 5 dayss when i get paid but i think of thehomeless in the freeing cold in our town centre freezing cold in dispair i get teary so after i get my switch im giving them 20 pound to get hot food and a blanket if i see one

A far better idea is to find out if there are any charities working among the homeless in your town and to give that £20. to that charity every month.

If you must satisfy your emotions go and talk to a homeless person, find out there name and there story for being on the street. Then buy them what ever item of food and drink they would like and speak to them everytime you see them, treat them as a human being not an opject for your charity.

• Agree
Reactions: Leet
Upvote 0
Sep 27, 2019
inverness
✟74,229.71
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
A far better idea is to find out if there are any charities working among the homeless in your town and to give that £20. to that charity every month.

If you must satisfy your emotions go and talk to a homeless person, find out there name and there story for being on the street. Then buy them what ever item of food and drink they would like and speak to them everytime you see them, treat them as a human being not an opject for your charity.
yes that would great ill check

Upvote 0