• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

I Fear I Committed These.........

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟993,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Blasphemy against God, Jesus, and/or HS

Selling my soul to the devil

Having the mark of the beast on me

Committing the unforgivable sin

No matter how intensely you might feel about these worries sometimes, Aquatic, you have to try to be calm and trust in God's mercy. Even if somehow, someway you committed these forms of evil (I really don't think the "mark of the beast" was meant to be taken as literally, coming from Revelation of all books in the Bible, as so many Christians seem to take it, like it's some kind of one-time test given to us or allowed to be given to us by God and if we fail He just dispenses with us forever and leaves us for condemnation or something), you are clearly distressed by even the thought of them. You clearly don't want to stop believing in or to want to blaspheme God, Jesus, or the Holy Spirit, or to give yourself to Darkness, right? I think it's obvious that you don't want to, so why would God just abandon you? Is He not the One Who forgives and has mercy? God is not out to get you. Surely He wants you to feel safe and secure in His love and mercy, not always worried that He is going to turn on you and instead become your condemner at any moment because you messed up somewhere along the way. .... Otherwise I doubt He'd be the kind of God Who would send a beloved Son to us in the first place, to suffer and die for our evils in our place.

• Friendly
Reactions: April_Rose
Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟993,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It's the severe guilt, fear, and OCD that's doing this to me

It is good that you seem to already know the cause of the problem. I wish I had during the time that I suffered similarly, as for a long while I believed it was truly some sort of divine condemnation from God as the reason i felt fear, panic, and guilt ... and I was wrong to cast the blame upon Him in His goodness.
It was nothing more than severe form of OCD.

• Informative
Reactions: Aquatic Waves
Upvote 0

SANTOSO

Jul 15, 2020
Jakarta
✟236,770.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This promise, you have heard that you will not walk in darkness !

The Lord has promised :
I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”-John 8:12

Whoever follow the light of the world will not walk in darkness!

Who the Lord has spoken that hears His voice to follow Him:

My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. -John 10:27

Who is drawing near to hear His voice ?
Now the tax collectors and SINNERS were all DRAWING NEAR TO HEAR Him. -Luke 15:1

And the Pharisees and the scribes grumbled, saying, "This man receives SINNERS and eats with them." -Luke 15:2

So He told them this parable: -Luke 15:3
"What man of you, having a hundred sheep, if he has lost one of them, does not leave the ninety-nine in the open country, and go after the one that is lost, until he finds it? -Luke 15:4
And when he has found it, he lays it on his shoulders, rejoicing. -Luke 15:5
And when he comes home, he calls together his friends and his neighbors, saying to them, 'Rejoice with me, for I have found my sheep that was lost.' -Luke 15:6
Just so, I tell you, there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who REPENTS than over ninety-nine righteous persons who need no repentance. -Luke 15:7

Who has heard the Lord calls to repent ?

Are you like a sheep without a shepherd? Have you heard about the Lord’s compassion ?

This is what we have heard :
When He went ashore He saw a great crowd, and He had COMPASSION on them, because they were like sheep without a shepherd. And He began to TEACH them many things. -Mark 6:34

As we also have heard :
For the commandment is a lamp and the TEACHING a LIGHT, and the reproofs of discipline are the way of life,- Proverbs 6:23

The sheep who follow Jesus,
and hear the Lord ‘s teaching ( the light of the world)—that they will not walk in darkness.

• Friendly
Upvote 0

SANTOSO

Jul 15, 2020
Jakarta
✟236,770.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Blasphemy against God, Jesus, and/or HS

Selling my soul to the devil

Having the mark of the beast on me

Committing the unforgivable sin

Hello Aquatic,
Have you prayed seeking the Lord’s mercy ?
It is an important to seek the Lord Jesus Christ at a time that He can be found.

Pray this prayer:
Lord Jesus Christ,
I humbly come before You.
Have mercy on me, O God, according to your steadfast love;
according to your abundant mercy blot out my transgressions.
Wash me thoroughly from my iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin!
For I know my transgressions, and my sin is ever before me. Against you, you only, have I sinned and done what is evil in your sight, so that you may be justified in your words and blameless in your judgment.
Behold, I was brought forth in iniquity, and in sin did my mother conceive me.
Behold, you delight in truth in the inward being, and you teach me wisdom in the secret heart.
wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.
Let me hear joy and gladness; let the bones that you have broken rejoice.
Hide your face from my sins, and blot out all my iniquities.
Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me.
Cast me not away from your presence, and take not your Holy Spirit from me.
Restore to me the joy of your salvation, and uphold me with a willing spirit.
Then I will teach transgressors your ways, and sinners will return to you.
Amen

After that prayer, pray a short prayer:
Lord Jesus,
I submit myself to You. I resist the devil in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen

when disturbing thoughts and feelings come, just pray again and again until those disturbing thoughts and feelings disappear.

You can pray any of the two prayers during the day and night.

It is best that you begin your day by praying the first prayer.

• Winner
Upvote 0

Aquatic Waves

Mar 31, 2019
USA
✟29,178.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I been praying and asking him for me to become sinless and be a better person. I pray to him that I want to have a relationship with him and Jesus. I pray to be saved and for my loved ones to be saved. I'm want to read more of the bible but I cannot focus now bc of my anxiety.

Upvote 0

SANTOSO

Jul 15, 2020
Jakarta
✟236,770.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I been praying and asking him for me to become sinless and be a better person. I pray to him that I want to have a relationship with him and Jesus. I pray to be saved and for my loved ones to be saved. I'm want to read more of the bible but I cannot focus now bc of my anxiety.

When anxiety thoughts and feeing disturb you, just pray a short prayer:

I submit myself to the Lord Jesus Christ. I resist all anxieties in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen

Just pray or say again and again when those disturbing thoughts and feeling come.

Aquatic,
have you stored God’s words in your hearts?
Why I am asking that? When you store God’s words in your hearts, God’s light will shine in your heart. When His light shine in your hearts, then you will not be in darkness.

Perhaps you have heard this:
the people dwelling in darkness HAVE SEEN A GREAT LIGHT, and for those dwelling in the region and shadow of death, ON THEM A LIGHT HAS DAWNED." -Matthew 4:16

When you store God’s words in your heart, you will see that great light and on you a light has dawned.

I understand your desire to be saved and your thoughts on your loved ones.

First, you need to see that great light, that is, the light of the world, the Lord Jesus Christ.

You need to treasure God’s words in your heart.
How to do that ?
Speak the word of God or the Bible verse softly until you drown away all distractions and be one with the word.

When you murmur softly like that, you have meditate God’s words.

Do as often as you can ; day or night or while resting on your bed.

You will see that great light !

• Winner
Upvote 0

SANTOSO

Jul 15, 2020
Jakarta
✟236,770.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You are thinking for your loved ones, and what you can pray and bless them:

Lord Jesus Christ,
I pray on my behalf of my loved ones.
I am grateful that you bears my daily burden Including my thoughts for my loved ones.
You are our God of our salvation.
Lord, You are good to those who wait on Your steadfast love, to the souls who seek You. Grant us Your strength to draw near You.
I love You, my God.
Amen

There is a famous quote:
“Desire God and you will have desires from God.”

GBU

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Aquatic Waves

Mar 31, 2019
USA
✟29,178.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hello Aquatic,

Can you share how your faith is growing? How you are drawing near to God ?

I'm going be really honest with you here. During the past several days I've been so stressed out, worried, and angry bc of what's going on in this world. Especially in the USA. I pray to god to help and forgive me but I cannot stop being angry and stressful now

Upvote 0

SANTOSO

Jul 15, 2020
Jakarta
✟236,770.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm going be really honest with you here. During the past several days I've been so stressed out, worried, and angry bc of what's going on in this world. Especially in the USA. I pray to god to help and forgive me but I cannot stop being angry and stressful now

Don’t worry. Don’t stress yourself out. Let me share this with you. There are places that man or woman should not go. Places that you make worried, and stress. How about anger? Well if nothing makes you worried or stress. Why should you be angry?

Remember those places that make you worried, anxious and fear are forbidden territories. Don’t go to there.

Go to the Lord’s side. His steadfast love never ceases and His mercy never comes to an end. Both His steadfast love and mercy are new every morning. How you call Him every morning? You see He is faithful waiting for you. Remember that the Lord is good to those who wait on His steadfast love., to the soul who seek Him.

Don’t you see what happened in the world and USA? I understand what has happened. You see I am the Lord’s sheep what matters is my Lord’s voice, not strangers’ voice. I do not heed to strangers’ voice. The Lord has told me that He has overcome the world. I take to heart. He told me that I should set my mind not on things on earth but that I set my mind on things that are above. Why?

If the King of kings want to tell you His love, His promises, about how He is going to help you and save you, and about the future; are you considering what happened in the world and USA ? or are you going to hold fast to this love ?

First love to God matters first above all else.

• Friendly
Upvote 0

SANTOSO

Jul 15, 2020
Jakarta
✟236,770.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
when I was brought low, He saved me.
Return, O my soul, to your rest;
for the LORD has dealt bountifully with you.

For You have delivered my soul from death, my eyes from tears, my feet from stumbling; I will walk before the LORD in the land of the living. -Psalms 116: 6-9

I believed, even when I spoke:
Gracious is the LORD, and righteous;
our God is compassionate. -Psalms 116:5

Upvote 0