I dreamt that I was killed by demons and my spirit was cast down to Hell.

ghost_eclipse

Nov 17, 2022
Powys
✟7,937.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Freethinker
Marital Status
Single
I've been having a lot of sleepless nights lately with trying to start my own freelancing business in SEO, as well as running a YouTube channel and engaging in multiple other ambitions endeavours where I'm constantly neglecting or rejecting things in my life. Since the age of 9 my mother had abandoned the Church that we went to which removed the sense of stability I had in my life, ever since then I've just been living in chaos and lack conscientiousness. I used to think that I was alright living in this chaos and being ambivalent in my beliefs, I never dedicated myself to any faith fully before except from my brief stints in Buddhism. In fact, I was more inclined to read books written by non-believers and atheists, where success became my sense of identity. My identity became correlated with what I could achieve and recently I've been very boastful of this.

I have a cat at home called Snowdrop, she is a 1-year-old shorthaired indoor cat who is very playful and curious. Recently she ate plastic, causing an argument with my family where my dad is trying to deter me from going to the vets because we don't have the money (I'm basically unemployed) and I had this dream as a result of this where I was in the middle of the riot. In fact, this is a recurring dream from when I was younger where I stole a box of Lego and was hunted down by authorities. In this dream, I suddenly raged and started a riot. I fumbled through the crowd to meet the men in charge, the police officers at a mall type of convention full of children, who started mocking me. Angered, I tried to break the glass atop of a balcony like in some sort of Arnold Schwarzenegger movie, but the lady behind the grass grabbed hold of my throat and pushed me down into the rails. The other guy was laughing with a red demonic face. The lady then stabbed me in the throat with a shard of glass as I awoke from my sleep.

I awoke in my bed, still asleep, where this shadowy figure was stood beside me. His arms looked like the legs of a praying mantis, and he was completely naked. He pinned me down and said that he was a 'negomonom' and that he was going to make me bleed. I was stabbed in the chest, whilst awake in my bed fully, as I started to fall from the clear blue sky. I saw the pearly gates and a rainbow as I fell away from Heaven into the fiery depths of hell. Then I started to research dream (tarot) interpretations and found that this dream is usually associated with witchcraft. I think someone cursed Snowdrop, there's a lot of neighbour conflict that's been happening over the past couple of years so it's probably them. Or my time could be coming to a close on this Earth because my mother has been cursed by witchcraft. 7 years after she dies, I supposedly die. I want this curse removed and I'm willing to relinquish all material possessions and ambitions to become closer to God if there's a chance that my soul will be spared. But is my soul even worth sparing at this point?

I think that someone in my family might pass away very soon and be sent to Hell, the demon in my dreams is probably their torturer. I wasn't afraid of him, I just felt anger. I felt like squeezing this demon's head until his eyeballs pop out, maybe that's just denial for my sins.

• Prayers
Reactions: Lost Witness

Lost Witness

Ezekiel 3:3 ("Change")
Nov 10, 2022
New York
✟97,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I've been having a lot of sleepless nights lately with trying to start my own freelancing business in SEO, as well as running a YouTube channel and engaging in multiple other ambitions endeavours where I'm constantly neglecting or rejecting things in my life. Since the age of 9 my mother had abandoned the Church that we went to which removed the sense of stability I had in my life, ever since then I've just been living in chaos and lack conscientiousness. I used to think that I was alright living in this chaos and being ambivalent in my beliefs, I never dedicated myself to any faith fully before except from my brief stints in Buddhism. In fact, I was more inclined to read books written by non-believers and atheists, where success became my sense of identity. My identity became correlated with what I could achieve and recently I've been very boastful of this.

I have a cat at home called Snowdrop, she is a 1-year-old shorthaired indoor cat who is very playful and curious. Recently she ate plastic, causing an argument with my family where my dad is trying to deter me from going to the vets because we don't have the money (I'm basically unemployed) and I had this dream as a result of this where I was in the middle of the riot. In fact, this is a recurring dream from when I was younger where I stole a box of Lego and was hunted down by authorities. In this dream, I suddenly raged and started a riot. I fumbled through the crowd to meet the men in charge, the police officers at a mall type of convention full of children, who started mocking me. Angered, I tried to break the glass atop of a balcony like in some sort of Arnold Schwarzenegger movie, but the lady behind the grass grabbed hold of my throat and pushed me down into the rails. The other guy was laughing with a red demonic face. The lady then stabbed me in the throat with a shard of glass as I awoke from my sleep.

I awoke in my bed, still asleep, where this shadowy figure was stood beside me. His arms looked like the legs of a praying mantis, and he was completely naked. He pinned me down and said that he was a 'negomonom' and that he was going to make me bleed. I was stabbed in the chest, whilst awake in my bed fully, as I started to fall from the clear blue sky. I saw the pearly gates and a rainbow as I fell away from Heaven into the fiery depths of hell. Then I started to research dream (tarot) interpretations and found that this dream is usually associated with witchcraft. I think someone cursed Snowdrop, there's a lot of neighbour conflict that's been happening over the past couple of years so it's probably them. Or my time could be coming to a close on this Earth because my mother has been cursed by witchcraft. 7 years after she dies, I supposedly die. I want this curse removed and I'm willing to relinquish all material possessions and ambitions to become closer to God if there's a chance that my soul will be spared. But is my soul even worth sparing at this point?

I think that someone in my family might pass away very soon and be sent to Hell, the demon in my dreams is probably their torturer. I wasn't afraid of him, I just felt anger. I felt like squeezing this demon's head until his eyeballs pop out, maybe that's just denial for my sins.
Turning yourself over to JESUS is the Best decision YOU WILL ever make. Just remember to OBEY his voice when you hear it.

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Do you know believe that Jesus Christ was who He said He was? John 3:16? If so then you are a new creation.. born from above/born again. And you have bene given all power all authority over the enemy and nothing shall by any means hurt you. Resist the enemy he has to flee.. Its that name speak His name! For with out Christ there is no way to the Father. He loves you died for you.. takes you just the way you are. And after this those dreams will stop. The enemy comes to kill steal and destroy. He can only...get this..he can only LIE! Tell him to get out in JESUS name.

You are so loved..

Upvote 0