I dreamed of a movie before I watched it....again!

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,820.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I made an earlier thread about my strange dream about God

Strange dream about God

A few days ago, I watched a recent movied titled "Serenity" It turns out my dream of meeting God was very similar to the movie. In fact, I think, it's the same! It may not be a teen girl in the dream but actually a teen boy. The boy in the movie is 13 and sounded like a girl (no offense to the actor). In fact, I think the boy actually said "go away" in the film just like in my dream.

This is probably the 10th time (lost count) I dreamed about a movie I'm about to watch.

Movie prophecy??? Not very useful gift, isn't it? Maybe I should become a movie spoiler, lol!

Although many of these movies where I dream of it prior always contain a recurring theme. A theme that often questions the nature of our existence / reality. And the message is often strong and direct that none of these is real. And often, these dreams also contain a theme about computer programs or AI.

I'm beginning to think these could be a message.

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,820.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Maybe its telling you that you should be a film critic! ^_^

Lol! I won't be a good film critic though. The film received average score in IMDB 5ish. I would have rated it 9/10. But because I experienced the film myself in a dream. It brings a whole new experience in seeing the film like you've become part of it. It won't be fair, lol!

Don't know why. At one point, the dream confronted me so direct, an old guy (typically). Like dropping a big hint I never realized to be true. Tells me upfront, "you don't live in a real world".

And to make things even more interesting, I'm beginning to observe patterns in our world that seem to provide proof that almost everything here is dead (have no life). Even Jesus said the same thing, everyone, save for a few, have no life.

Upvote 0

sea5763

May 9, 2018
California
✟59,429.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Makes me think of Matthew 10:29 about how even a bird falling God knows about it. I think it’s a way of God showing you that He knows everything about every detail of everything, past, present, and future.

I used to pray for the gift of prophecy as a child and want it so badly. I wanted it too badly and became delusional about it and started believing my own delusions. I’m not saying that that applies to you in any way, im just talking about my past. I’ve only had a couple of instances where I had a dream or vision that came true or reflected reality in some way. I couldn’t control it either.

I know stuff like that can happen cuz it happened to me. Unfortunately I have little credibility because of my prior delusional beliefs and behavior.

Reactions: timewerx
Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,820.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I used to pray for the gift of prophecy as a child and want it so badly. I wanted it too badly and became delusional about it and started believing my own delusions. I’m not saying that that applies to you in any way, im just talking about my past. I’ve only had a couple of instances where I had a dream or vision that came true or reflected reality in some way. I couldn’t control it either.

I know stuff like that can happen cuz it happened to me. Unfortunately I have little credibility because of my prior delusional beliefs and behavior.

Sorry to hear but your delusions are probably not an issue since you only experienced it as a child. You know how children can be delusional! What matters is how you are today.

I haven't really prayed about having spiritual gifts or probably don't remember but I remember praying for knowing the truth and having knowledge and often made that prayer.

Reactions: sea5763
Upvote 0

JCFantasy23

In a Kingdom by the Sea.
Jul 1, 2008
Lakeland, FL
✟502,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
MOD HAT ON

This Thread Has Been Moved

231058_ae34cf80d551c8320b3af617454a6170.jpg

We are moving this thread to a section where it is a better fit. This particular topic belongs in the Spiritual Gift's sub-forum, Sign Gifts. Please continue your discussion here.

Upvote 0