KTKat

Jan 21, 2008
Littleton
✟15,837.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I'm needing prayers. I've suffered from anxiety/panic for the past three years. The past six months have been terrible, and it just seems to get worse. I look in the mirror and no longer recognize myself. I'm scared. :cry:
God Bless you all, I don't know what I would do if I didn't have this forum!

RenFaireSprite

tickle torture champion
Jan 25, 2007
It's only temporary...
✟41,458.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Almighty Father in Heaven, I pray for Your precious daughter, KTKat. I ask for Your healing touch in her life, and I ask that You surround her with the support of friends and family. Wrap her in Your loving arms, Oh God, and fill her with the peace that only You can. I pray You will provide for her the help and healing she is seeking and needing right now. I thank you, Oh God, for your faithfulness! In Jesus' Precious Name, Amen.

Upvote 0

LadyMarion52

Veteran
May 13, 2007
Gulf Coast of MS
✟9,367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I'm needing prayers. I've suffered from anxiety/panic for the past three years. The past six months have been terrible, and it just seems to get worse. I look in the mirror and no longer recognize myself. I'm scared. :cry:
Hi HOney hang in there. Never forget that there are people who care even if they really don't know you they understand where you are coming from. Don't give up. Love Lady Marion

Dear Jesus please heal the pleas of this heart. Help and heal. Bring comfort and joy. Bring blessings in abundance. Take away fear and depression. Let her know she is loved. In Jesus Name Amen

Upvote 0

Springrain

Feb 13, 2007
✟30,266.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
For KtKat... Whispering a prayer for you tonight

Oh Merciful God Our Father, We Ask This Today
that you bless KtKat,and those of us
who are lost in need of hope
for our souls are longing
our eyes are weeping
for we are weary in the waiting
we ask for this
as we have asked before
strenthened now by your presence
we ask this but of once more
bless all those that are lost, suffering and
in need of hope
for the tired ones who can not walk
these many miles to home

We ask THEE for Hope and Faith and Love but most of all we ask you to pour out your Mercy in the name of Your Dearly Beloved Son, Jesus Christ.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

Christian.gif

Father we pray for Your Holy Spirit to enter this matter and meet all needs. We know nothing is impossible for You and we pray for Your divine intervention. As Your children we know to expect a miracle. It is in Jesus Beloved, Holy, Gentle and Mighty Name we pray.
Amen

Upvote 0

MamaChris

Please Read My Blog
Dec 8, 2006
South Carolina
✟51,431.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Incline your ear, O Lord, and answer me, for I am poor and needy. Preserve my life, for I am devoted to you; save your servant who trusts in you. You are my God; be gracious to me, O Lord, for to you do I cry all day long. Gladden the soul of your servant, for to you, O Lord, I lift up my soul. For you, O Lord, are good and forgiving, abounding in steadfast love to all who call on you. Give ear, O Lord, to my prayer; listen to my cry of supplication. In the day of my trouble I call on you, for you will answer me.

Psalms 86: 1-7

Upvote 0

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
:bow: Jesus, we humbly bow before Your throneroom asking for help for this young woman who is suffering so terribly from anxiety and panic for 3 years.:eek:

Lord, these past 6months have taken their toll and she is scared, Lord.

Please bring Your love and healing, Christ Jesus, to her side and give to her the hope, comfort and healing she is needing. Help her get the medications, exercise, or counsel necessary to make her life manageable and her quality of life to improve dramatically. Lord, please send an advocate to help her in this healing process and guide and show her the path to her salvation. Amen.

:groupray: :bow: :angel: :angel:
:help: :tutu: :|

Upvote 0